mohamad art contest for Fri. may 29 , think thats tomorrow

Here I am ----rosie----with my ever brilliant mind.
a few guys from a specific mosque made a
plan to murder a bunch of kaffirin for allah.
My interest ----were I asked ---would be in an
investigation of the mosque. Listen to what
the children say... kids echo their elders

You guys doubt the Mosques motives
Nothing good will come from this stupidity. NOTHING

what stupidity? where does the stupidity begin and end?
Being provocative for the sake of poking others in the eye is stupid. This soldier is an idiot.

Stop with the strawman arguments.
I won't stop a fucking thing because I ALSO HAVE FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS

this soldier is making a mockery of the freedoms he served to protect.

Check out his Facebook page.

He's so committed to free speech, he deletes any post that doesn't support his desire for a bloodbath.

He's just another Westboro nutter.

My solution is to ignore them. Who gives a fuck about them wanting Sharia law. Drawing dumb cartoons does what exactly? Oh that's right NOTHING.
It seems we're so desperate to be injurious to our enemies that common sense & decency be damned....
"IGNORE THEM? WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THEM WANTING SHARIA LAW?"

You just ELIMINATED ANY DOUBT that you are fucking ASS CRACK CRAZY. Holy flying FUCK old man... you need a fucking REALITY CHECK.
No I just demonstrated that what they want is not important. You give them power by making it an important issue. Ignore them. They have no power to change laws in this country unless you give them the power
YOU haven't been PAYING ATTENTION, because they HAVE been successful in pushing sharia and INTIMIDATING PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

This is AMERICA, not Iran. We FIGHT BACK when we're THREATENED, ESPECIALLY on OUR OWN SOIL. That's how we made America, or have you FORGOTTEN THAT? When these mother fucking muslims tell us we CAN'T do something ON OUR OWN SOIL that is OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO DO, a right that we FOUGHT AND DIED FOR, YOU HAD BETTER EXPECT TO BE CHALLENGED, and that is what is happening. God bless the bikers, and you can take your yellow bellied, coward, pacifist bull shit STRAIGHT TO HELL. You don't deserve to live here.
:rolleyes: If these bikers had any balls they'd go over and fight actual terrorists.
'

you do not believe that people who enter a building full of unarmed people with ASSAULT rifles are terrorists?

What does this thread have to do with US shopping malls?

article-armed1-0118.jpg

enhanced-buzz-8898-1401889055-8.jpg

Or US grade schools?

o-NEW-YORK-DAILY-NEWS-570.jpg

My solution is to ignore them. Who gives a fuck about them wanting Sharia law. Drawing dumb cartoons does what exactly? Oh that's right NOTHING.
It seems we're so desperate to be injurious to our enemies that common sense & decency be damned....

You just ELIMINATED ANY DOUBT that you are fucking ASS CRACK CRAZY. Holy flying FUCK old man... you need a fucking REALITY CHECK.
No I just demonstrated that what they want is not important. You give them power by making it an important issue. Ignore them. They have no power to change laws in this country unless you give them the power
YOU haven't been PAYING ATTENTION, because they HAVE been successful in pushing sharia and INTIMIDATING PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

This is AMERICA, not Iran. We FIGHT BACK when we're THREATENED, ESPECIALLY on OUR OWN SOIL. That's how we made America, or have you FORGOTTEN THAT? When these mother fucking muslims tell us we CAN'T do something ON OUR OWN SOIL that is OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO DO, a right that we FOUGHT AND DIED FOR, YOU HAD BETTER EXPECT TO BE CHALLENGED, and that is what is happening. God bless the bikers, and you can take your yellow bellied, coward, pacifist bull shit STRAIGHT TO HELL. You don't deserve to live here.
:rolleyes: If these bikers had any balls they'd go over and fight actual terrorists.
'

you do not believe that people who enter a building full of unarmed people with ASSAULT rifles are terrorists?
No, I don't think the bikers are terrorists. I think they are assholes looking to hurt innocent bystanders.

'

No, I don't think the bikers are terrorists. I think they are assholes looking to hurt innocent bystanders.

the bikers are carrying assault rifles?

Being provocative for the sake of poking others in the eye is stupid. This soldier is an idiot.
This is a soldier doing this? Fucking retarded, he should be booted out of the service.

If he is active duty does so as A SOLDIER---he is liable to court martial
It says he is a former marine that works with dysfunctional soldiers. He sound a bit dysfunctional himself.

I guess this means that protesting outside of church services is now acceptable.

What would he say about a nice, friendly rally celebrating free speech with a bible burning outside a christian church?

Bring the kids?

Dennys and another place told them they weren't welcome for their pre- and post- celebration.

Let's just hope nobody gets a foot run over.

'

I have no idea. You're the one that brought it up.

Stop with the strawman arguments.
I won't stop a fucking thing because I ALSO HAVE FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS

this soldier is making a mockery of the freedoms he served to protect.
NO, NO, NO... YOU'RE ENRAGING PredFan... USING YOUR LOGIC, YOU MUST NOT DO THAT.

Lol, true. I'm enraged! How heartless and immature he is being!

'

I'm not sure why you brought up assault rifles, or maybe you didn't but --

He says to come armed.

Probably not talking about slingshots or spit balls.

Freedom of Speech Rally Round II Facebook

WTF is wrong with people? How would Christians feel if I showed up with dozens of friends outside their church and all of US we're holding up signs showing Jesus Fucking Mary doggy style why his prophets looked on?

They wouldn't care, if they cared, they wouldn't grab a gun and start shooting anyone.

I'm a Christian, it wouldn't bother me. I could care less. People died for your right to do just that. I'd be glad you're choosing to express your rights.

'

I'm not sure why you brought up assault rifles, or maybe you didn't but --

He says to come armed.

Probably not talking about slingshots or spit balls.

Freedom of Speech Rally Round II Facebook

it's Arizona---and muslims are involved. I have no idea what you know about muslims---
but I know lots. I learned about muslims from muslims and my husband was born in a shariah shit hole. People in Arizona can get guns easily. It is (whether you are willing to believe or not) a matter of MANLY MUSLIM PRIDE for a muslim to be ALWAYS ARMED. really---I am not kidding. In fact in order to prove the glory of allah-----shariah laws include restrictions on the owning or carrying of arms by non muslims in shariah shit holes------"restriction" means----none at all-----no matter what because carrying a big giant knife tucked into one's belt is a symbol of
MUSLIMNESS. In modern times the neo scimitar is a klashnikov on the shoulder and a pistol tucked wherever. It is logical to assume that muslims in a mosque are ARMED-----believe it or not. A mosque is not a church. It is even logical to assume that the place is packed up with weapons. Being armed is a symbol of muslimness piety

Willing to risk the life of a child to prove a stupid fucking point.....

Unbelievable

You risk your kids life every time you put them into a motor vehicle. More kids are killed by motor vehicles in this country than by Muslims. So you are ACTUALLY a bad parent if you strap your kid into a car.

The good news is that despite the cowardice of many, especially here, this contest will happen. You can whine and cry and call them and us names, you can rant and rave and pee in your panties. It won't matter. Thank God.

The good news is that despite the cowardice of many, especially here, this contest will happen. You can whine and cry and call them and us names, you can rant and rave and pee in your panties. It won't matter. Thank God.
Why aren't you going?

Look what people do when you give them too much "freedom". Hopefully someone bombs the hell out of those weaklings.

The only good muslim is a dead muslim, fuck Islam and their pedophile prophet (may piss be upon him).
Ah...just like "The only good Indian is a dead Indian"...that worked out so well.

If the people near the mosque start chanting
DEATH TO ISLAM --------I would consider their
behavior objectionable UNLESS the muslims from the mosque did some "death to......" chants first------then I would consider
"death to ......" chants in response----appropriate ---------same principle applies to
SHOOTING REAL BULLETS

Yet dumbfucks run around proclaiming that their right to do so is in jeopardy and now plan to insult Muslims by drawing more deragotory cartoons of their god OUTSIDE THEIR PLACE OF WORSHIP.

WTF is wrong with people? How would Christians feel if I showed up with dozens of friends outside their church and all of US we're holding up signs showing Jesus Fucking Mary doggy style why his prophets looked on?

I get you have a right to be a douchebag. Doesn't make it a necessity.

Jon Ritzheimer former U.S. Marine plans Draw Muhammad contest at Phoenix mosque - Washington Times

Enough is enough.

All the cartoons may be funny, but I wonder how many of these people understand the difference between the freedom of speech and harassment. "But, but, but, we're only exercising our first amendment rights..." Yeah, well, so are them Muslims, but which side is going out of their way to cause trouble with it? You try explain that one to a bunch of fools, what sort of reaction do you get?

My take on the contest is that it is a RESPONSE-----the islamo Nazi literature---
including that emanating from muslim sources is FULL OF OBSCENE CARTOONS lambasting all that is not MUSLIM and all who do not lick the shit of islam. A muhummad cartoon contest is a mild response to islamo Nazi filth ---NOT RESPONDING is obscene. The islamo Nazi hero ADOLF HITLER -----asserted his
confidence in his ability to commit GENOCIDE based on the fact that the world YAWNED when the muslim turks murdered Armenians by the millions-----NO RESPONSE to filth ------is filth
The Islamo-Nazis vs the Christo-Nazis. Sounds like time to sell tickets.

Forum List

Back