mohamad art contest for Fri. may 29 , think thats tomorrow

You guys doubt the Mosques motives
Nothing good will come from this stupidity. NOTHING

what stupidity? where does the stupidity begin and end?
Being provocative for the sake of poking others in the eye is stupid. This soldier is an idiot.
This is a soldier doing this? Fucking retarded, he should be booted out of the service.

If he is active duty does so as A SOLDIER---he is liable to court martial
It says he is a former marine that works with dysfunctional soldiers. He sound a bit dysfunctional himself.

I guess this means that protesting outside of church services is now acceptable.
Good.

And your solution to the ever growing number of muslims in America insisting on sharia law and demanding we bow to their beliefs is toooo.....

... crawl around with our tails between our legs and let them have their way?

What if the patriots of early America would have done what you suggest with the British? We'd all be saying "GOD BLESS THE QUEEN" right now.

Get a clue old man. It's high time American's start protecting our way of life and our constitution. And if that means picking a fight with those who obviously seek to tear us down, then so be it.
My solution is to ignore them. Who gives a fuck about them wanting Sharia law. Drawing dumb cartoons does what exactly? Oh that's right NOTHING.
It seems we're so desperate to be injurious to our enemies that common sense & decency be damned....
"IGNORE THEM? WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THEM WANTING SHARIA LAW?"

You just ELIMINATED ANY DOUBT that you are fucking ASS CRACK CRAZY. Holy flying FUCK old man... you need a fucking REALITY CHECK.
No I just demonstrated that what they want is not important. You give them power by making it an important issue. Ignore them. They have no power to change laws in this country unless you give them the power
YOU haven't been PAYING ATTENTION, because they HAVE been successful in pushing sharia and INTIMIDATING PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

This is AMERICA, not Iran. We FIGHT BACK when we're THREATENED, ESPECIALLY on OUR OWN SOIL. That's how we made America, or have you FORGOTTEN THAT? When these mother fucking muslims tell us we CAN'T do something ON OUR OWN SOIL that is OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO DO, a right that we FOUGHT AND DIED FOR, YOU HAD BETTER EXPECT TO BE CHALLENGED, and that is what is happening. God bless the bikers, and you can take your yellow bellied, coward, pacifist bull shit STRAIGHT TO HELL. You don't deserve to live here.
:rolleyes: If these bikers had any balls they'd go over and fight actual terrorists.
Agreed!

Look what people do when you give them too much "freedom". Hopefully someone bombs the hell out of those weaklings.

The only good muslim is a dead muslim, fuck Islam and their pedophile prophet (may piss be upon him).
Ah...just like "The only good Indian is a dead Indian"...that worked out so well.

They live on reservations and haven't ransacked our cities and towns for over 100 years. I'd say it worked out well for us.

Yet dumbfucks run around proclaiming that their right to do so is in jeopardy and now plan to insult Muslims by drawing more deragotory cartoons of their god OUTSIDE THEIR PLACE OF WORSHIP.

WTF is wrong with people? How would Christians feel if I showed up with dozens of friends outside their church and all of US we're holding up signs showing Jesus Fucking Mary doggy style why his prophets looked on?

I get you have a right to be a douchebag. Doesn't make it a necessity.

Jon Ritzheimer former U.S. Marine plans Draw Muhammad contest at Phoenix mosque - Washington Times

Enough is enough.

All the cartoons may be funny, but I wonder how many of these people understand the difference between the freedom of speech and harassment. "But, but, but, we're only exercising our first amendment rights..." Yeah, well, so are them Muslims, but which side is going out of their way to cause trouble with it? You try explain that one to a bunch of fools, what sort of reaction do you get?

go right ahead and provide explanations as to that which you call freedom of speech when done by muslims and freedom of speech when done by kaffirin------and harassment when done by either. Of course-----in order to do so you would have to have some idea as to who has done what so far. I propose an exposition of all cartoons generated or promulgated by the EPISCOPLIAN CHURCH
(since it is kinda the first big church in the USA-----as far as I know----George wasthington did Episcopalian) which negatively portray islam PLUS all cartoons
promulgated by muslims which negatively portray Christians and Jews (since muslims feel offended by Christians and jews) and compare them for ANNOYANCE levels

Look what people do when you give them too much "freedom". Hopefully someone bombs the hell out of those weaklings.

The only good muslim is a dead muslim, fuck Islam and their pedophile prophet (may piss be upon him).
Ah...just like "The only good Indian is a dead Indian"...that worked out so well.

They live on reservations and haven't ransacked our cities and towns for over 100 years. I'd say it worked out well for us.
Proud, eh?

The good news is that despite the cowardice of many, especially here, this contest will happen. You can whine and cry and call them and us names, you can rant and rave and pee in your panties. It won't matter. Thank God.
Why aren't you going?

Too far away and too short notice. If they have one in Orlando, you can bet I'll be there. I'll enter into it too. I'm a pretty decent cartoonist.

The good news is that despite the cowardice of many, especially here, this contest will happen. You can whine and cry and call them and us names, you can rant and rave and pee in your panties. It won't matter. Thank God.
Why aren't you going?

Too far away and too short notice. If they have one in Orlando, you can bet I'll be there. I'll enter into it too. I'm a pretty decent cartoonist.
What an awesome excuse. Simply can't get from Florida to Arizona on a day's notice. Nope. Impossible. :lol:

Proud, eh?

Um, no. But I did totally destroy your response. Admittedly, it wasn't hard.

Why aren't you going?

What an awesome excuse. Simply can't get from Florida to Arizona on a day's notice. Nope. Impossible. :lol:

Dumb shit. Is your tiny brain capable of conceiving that people have jobs, families, and responsibilities that they just cannot drop at a moments notice? Is it possible that that kind of concept can penetrate that thick skull of yours?

Probably not.

Let me tell you the cowardice I've seen in this thread makes me ashamed to be an American.
amen, I can't believe the rwnjs on the thread are afraid to go to the protest.

That's pathetic, even by your low standard.
And yet there you sit on your ass.

It's called a job, you wouldn't understand.
You sit on your ass at your job pretending to be a tough guy. Priceless!

Let me tell you the cowardice I've seen in this thread makes me ashamed to be an American.
amen, I can't believe the rwnjs on the thread are afraid to go to the protest.

That's pathetic, even by your low standard.
Cluck Cluck Cluck

That's all you have moron. You are operating under the false impression that I care about your opinion of me. Being called a coward by someone like you is merely amusing.

Forum List

Back