mohamad art contest for Fri. may 29 , think thats tomorrow

Are these the bikers?

image.jpg

just talking about big security Predfan , nothing mentioned in the last half hour .

Yeah you think that's funny but very few groups are more homophobic than Muslims. They should be among the protesters.

The only thing that keeps you from being as violent toward gay people as fundie Muslims in the ME is the laws that liberals have established in this country. Muslims here are no more homophobic than Christians here.

Yet dumbfucks run around proclaiming that their right to do so is in jeopardy and now plan to insult Muslims by drawing more deragotory cartoons of their god OUTSIDE THEIR PLACE OF WORSHIP.

WTF is wrong with people? How would Christians feel if I showed up with dozens of friends outside their church and all of US we're holding up signs showing Jesus Fucking Mary doggy style why his prophets looked on?

I get you have a right to be a douchebag. Doesn't make it a necessity.

Jon Ritzheimer former U.S. Marine plans Draw Muhammad contest at Phoenix mosque - Washington Times

Enough is enough.

All the cartoons may be funny, but I wonder how many of these people understand the difference between the freedom of speech and harassment. "But, but, but, we're only exercising our first amendment rights..." Yeah, well, so are them Muslims, but which side is going out of their way to cause trouble with it? You try explain that one to a bunch of fools, what sort of reaction do you get?

go right ahead and provide explanations as to that which you call freedom of speech when done by muslims and freedom of speech when done by kaffirin------and harassment when done by either. Of course-----in order to do so you would have to have some idea as to who has done what so far. I propose an exposition of all cartoons generated or promulgated by the EPISCOPLIAN CHURCH
(since it is kinda the first big church in the USA-----as far as I know----George wasthington did Episcopalian) which negatively portray islam PLUS all cartoons
promulgated by muslims which negatively portray Christians and Jews (since muslims feel offended by Christians and jews) and compare them for ANNOYANCE levels

If a bunch of Muslims are gathered at their own mosque to worship their own prophet, that's their business, they have 1st Amendment right to do that. If a bunch of nutters shows up to "protest" that, even though there's plenty of other ways to publish cartoons besides acting like a bunch of gay westboro baptists at a funeral, duh.

Psssssst!
Hey buddy come here!
Closer.
Your stupidity is showing.

PredFan

He's right and you know it.

How come you didn't address that instead of hiding behind your usual childish insults?

Yeah you think that's funny but very few groups are more homophobic than Muslims. They should be among the protesters.

The only thing that keeps you from being as violent toward gay people as fundie Muslims in the ME is the laws that liberals have established in this country. Muslims here are no more homophobic than Christians here.

Bull shit. That's just ignorant crap you tell yourself to feel superior. I don't hate gays at all moron. I'm pro gay rights. Always have been.

Sucks to be you doesn't it.

Bull shit. That's just ignorant crap you tell yourself to feel superior. I don't hate gays at all moron. I'm pro gay rights. Always have been.

Sure you are.

Yet dumbfucks run around proclaiming that their right to do so is in jeopardy and now plan to insult Muslims by drawing more deragotory cartoons of their god OUTSIDE THEIR PLACE OF WORSHIP.

WTF is wrong with people? How would Christians feel if I showed up with dozens of friends outside their church and all of US we're holding up signs showing Jesus Fucking Mary doggy style why his prophets looked on?

I get you have a right to be a douchebag. Doesn't make it a necessity.

Jon Ritzheimer former U.S. Marine plans Draw Muhammad contest at Phoenix mosque - Washington Times

Enough is enough.

All the cartoons may be funny, but I wonder how many of these people understand the difference between the freedom of speech and harassment. "But, but, but, we're only exercising our first amendment rights..." Yeah, well, so are them Muslims, but which side is going out of their way to cause trouble with it? You try explain that one to a bunch of fools, what sort of reaction do you get?

go right ahead and provide explanations as to that which you call freedom of speech when done by muslims and freedom of speech when done by kaffirin------and harassment when done by either. Of course-----in order to do so you would have to have some idea as to who has done what so far. I propose an exposition of all cartoons generated or promulgated by the EPISCOPLIAN CHURCH
(since it is kinda the first big church in the USA-----as far as I know----George wasthington did Episcopalian) which negatively portray islam PLUS all cartoons
promulgated by muslims which negatively portray Christians and Jews (since muslims feel offended by Christians and jews) and compare them for ANNOYANCE levels

If a bunch of Muslims are gathered at their own mosque to worship their own prophet, that's their business, they have 1st Amendment right to do that. If a bunch of nutters shows up to "protest" that, even though there's plenty of other ways to publish cartoons besides acting like a bunch of gay westboro baptists at a funeral, duh.

Psssssst!
Hey buddy come here!
Closer.
Your stupidity is showing.

PredFan

He's right and you know it.

How come you didn't address that instead of hiding behind your usual childish insults?

Because his post is one stupid statement after another. You agreeing with it is proof that I'm right.

I know this is a troll fest, but the sheer stupidity of this is amazing. Allah, by the way, is the deity muslims prohibit crafting images of, not Mohammed. Mohammed was just a mouthpiece. The so-called prophet. I picture Allah as ...nothing. Because there isn't an Allah. An empty page, a overexposed film, nothing. Emptiness. Blank.

Sure you are.

Feel free to check any of my posts in any thread about gays. Feel free to show where I wasn't pro gay rights. Please show this libertarian how he is against rights for gays. Go ahead loser, I want to see you try.

I know this is a troll fest, but the sheer stupidity of this is amazing. Allah, by the way, is the deity muslims prohibit crafting images of, not Mohammed. Mohammed was just a mouthpiece. The so-called prophet. I picture Allah as ...nothing. Because there isn't an Allah. An empty page, a overexposed film, nothing. Emptiness. Blank.

It is not at all uncommon in primitive cultures to DEIFY the ruler. In fact, the PHAROAH was considered a "god" and the Aztecs considered MONTEZUMA to be a "god" ----the Emperor of Japan was a "god". Muhummad falls into the category of primitive culture king and therefore "god" The romans picked up the idea and actually declared their "kings" "god" by vote of the senate, no less. Today the catholic church declares semi gods by vote------of the college of cardinals----which is actually modeled after the roman senate. Some things never change

Let's just hope this falls flat and the thug bikers don't get the big he-man shoot out they want.

Wow. Bikers with guns are a taunting suicidal muslims. This won't end well. I am rooting for the bikers. I think Allah looks like Mr. Hankey, the chrismas poo, In muslim headrap. Hideeho!

Forum List

Back