mohamad art contest for Fri. may 29 , think thats tomorrow

I just wish we could exercise some damn common sense. We DON'T need the problems here that much of the rest of the world has with muslims. What possible good can come from provoking those who have proven time and again that they will gladly kill themselves it it helps them hurt others?
I'm not advocating changing anything in our lives, they pose no threat to us here.......YET but if we keep poking them in the eye with this stupid bullshit eventually they're gonna poke back & it's gonna be much worse than drawing pictures of Americans eating pork....

Kids dead in the gutter is not "they pose no danger to us" ? People have already died as a result of that which you characterize as "no harm to us" and SCORES of deadly plots have been averted at GREAT EXPENSE . The biggest and most effective LURE for muslims in carrying out deadly jihads for allah is SUCCESS-----any success ---no matter how trivial---galvanizes more of the shit their "god" enjoys. Success is "we did it and they so FEAR ALLAH---that they cannot fight back" I know------I learned this principle from muslims

You guys doubt the Mosques motives
Being provocative for the sake of poking others in the eye is stupid. This soldier is an idiot.
This is a soldier doing this? Fucking retarded, he should be booted out of the service.

If he is active duty does so as A SOLDIER---he is liable to court martial
It says he is a former marine that works with dysfunctional soldiers. He sound a bit dysfunctional himself.

I guess this means that protesting outside of church services is now acceptable.

If some church members decided to murder people in the name of their religion------I would consider a protest at that church------reasonable.
People murder in the name of Jesus on a regular basis. Some because they are crazy, and some because they are George W. Bush. Does that mean Christian churches should be treated the way these assholes are treating Muslim churches?

NO, it does not.

people do not "murder in the name of jesus all the time" can you cite a few recent examples in the USA of a murder of a muslim IN THE NAME OF JESUS or even some attempts thereof?

I just wish we could exercise some damn common sense. We DON'T need the problems here that much of the rest of the world has with muslims. What possible good can come from provoking those who have proven time and again that they will gladly kill themselves it it helps them hurt others?
I'm not advocating changing anything in our lives, they pose no threat to us here.......YET but if we keep poking them in the eye with this stupid bullshit eventually they're gonna poke back & it's gonna be much worse than drawing pictures of Americans eating pork....

Kids dead in the gutter is not "they pose no danger to us" ? People have already died as a result of that which you characterize as "no harm to us" and SCORES of deadly plots have been averted at GREAT EXPENSE . The biggest and most effective LURE for muslims in carrying out deadly jihads for allah is SUCCESS-----any success ---no matter how trivial---galvanizes more of the shit their "god" enjoys. Success is "we did it and they so FEAR ALLAH---that they cannot fight back" I know------I learned this principle from muslims
So your solution to changing the hearts of radicals is toooooo.........

Enrage them further on purpose?

And your solution to the ever growing number of muslims in America insisting on sharia law and demanding we bow to their beliefs is toooo.....

... crawl around with our tails between our legs and let them have their way?

What if the patriots of early America would have done what you suggest with the British? We'd all be saying "GOD BLESS THE QUEEN" right now.

Get a clue old man. It's high time American's start protecting our way of life and our constitution. And if that means picking a fight with those who obviously seek to tear us down, then so be it.

This is a soldier doing this? Fucking retarded, he should be booted out of the service.

If he is active duty does so as A SOLDIER---he is liable to court martial
It says he is a former marine that works with dysfunctional soldiers. He sound a bit dysfunctional himself.

I guess this means that protesting outside of church services is now acceptable.

If some church members decided to murder people in the name of their religion------I would consider a protest at that church------reasonable.
People murder in the name of Jesus on a regular basis. Some because they are crazy, and some because they are George W. Bush. Does that mean Christian churches should be treated the way these assholes are treating Muslim churches?

NO, it does not.

people do not "murder in the name of jesus all the time" can you cite a few recent examples in the USA of a murder of a muslim IN THE NAME OF JESUS or even some attempts thereof?
that's not what I said.

You guys doubt the Mosques motives
Nothing good will come from this stupidity. NOTHING

what stupidity? where does the stupidity begin and end?
Being provocative for the sake of poking others in the eye is stupid. This soldier is an idiot.

Stop with the strawman arguments.
I won't stop a fucking thing because I ALSO HAVE FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS

this soldier is making a mockery of the freedoms he served to protect.
NO, NO, NO... YOU'RE ENRAGING PredFan... USING YOUR LOGIC, YOU MUST NOT DO THAT.

And your solution to the ever growing number of muslims in America insisting on sharia law and demanding we bow to their beliefs is toooo.....

What if the patriots of early America would have done what you suggest with the British? We'd all be saying "GOD BLESS THE QUEEN" right now.

Get a clue old man. It's high time American's start protecting our way of life and our constitution. And if that means picking a fight with those who obviously seek to tear us down, then so be it.
My solution is to ignore them. Who gives a fuck about them wanting Sharia law. Drawing dumb cartoons does what exactly? Oh that's right NOTHING.
It seems we're so desperate to be injurious to our enemies that common sense & decency be damned....

enrage them??? nope. I ran into lots and lots of muslims long ago-----and since. I was very young back then and I was THERE for conversation late in the evening in a place which harbored lots of -----young and bored and homesick trainees----new comers to the USA. I was always LOGICALLY taken for a Christian-----so quickly learned all about DA JOOOOS-----but I regularly corrected the misapprehension-----then I learned all about DA CHRISTIANS Over and over ---scoffed they over the IDIOTIC "turn the cheek doctrine"-------I did learn over the years that the most important issue for muslims is the POWER THEREOF as proven by the idiot capitulation so many have awarded their violence. CAPITULATION PROVES THE POWER OF ISLAM OVER ALL ----ITS GREAT GLORY

My solution is to ignore them. Who gives a fuck about them wanting Sharia law. Drawing dumb cartoons does what exactly? Oh that's right NOTHING.
It seems we're so desperate to be injurious to our enemies that common sense & decency be damned....
"IGNORE THEM? WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THEM WANTING SHARIA LAW?"

You just ELIMINATED ANY DOUBT that you are fucking ASS CRACK CRAZY. Holy flying FUCK old man... you need a fucking REALITY CHECK.

IGNORE THEM? WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THEM WANTING SHARIA LAW?

You just ELIMINATED ANY DOUBT that you are fucking ASS CRACK CRAZY. Holy flying FUCK old man... you need a fucking REALITY CHECK.

Of all responses to their activities------the MAFIA PREFERS to be IGNORED. The
mafia prefers to even claim that it does not
exist

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

No I just demonstrated that what they want is not important. You give them power by making it an important issue. Ignore them. They have no power to change laws in this country unless you give them the power

No I just demonstrated that what they want is not important. You give them power by making it an important issue. Ignore them. They have no power to change laws in this country unless you give them the power
YOU haven't been PAYING ATTENTION, because they HAVE been successful in pushing sharia and INTIMIDATING PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

This is AMERICA, not Iran. We FIGHT BACK when we're THREATENED, ESPECIALLY on OUR OWN SOIL. That's how we made America, or have you FORGOTTEN THAT? When these mother fucking muslims tell us we CAN'T do something ON OUR OWN SOIL that is OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO DO, a right that we FOUGHT AND DIED FOR, YOU HAD BETTER EXPECT TO BE CHALLENGED, and that is what is happening. God bless the bikers, and you can take your yellow bellied, coward, pacifist bull shit STRAIGHT TO HELL. You don't deserve to live here.

If we all took your approach, AMERICA WOULD ALREADY BE GONE... dumbass mother fucker.

YOU haven't been PAYING ATTENTION, because they HAVE been successful in pushing sharia and INTIMIDATING PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

This is AMERICA, not Iran. We FIGHT BACK when we're THREATENED, ESPECIALLY on OUR OWN SOIL. That's how we made America, or have you FORGOTTEN THAT? When these mother fucking muslims tell us we CAN'T do something ON OUR OWN SOIL that is OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO DO, a right that we FOUGHT AND DIED FOR, YOU HAD BETTER EXPECT TO BE CHALLENGED, and that is what is happening. God bless the bikers, and you can take your yellow bellied, coward, pacifist bull shit STRAIGHT TO HELL. You don't deserve to live here.
:rolleyes: If these bikers had any balls they'd go over and fight actual terrorists.

:rolleyes: If these bikers had any balls they'd go over and fight actual terrorists.
That's about the STUPIDEST comment in this thread so far... BECAUSE MORE THAN LIKELY THE MAJORITY OF BIKERS THAT SHOW UP WILL BE VETERANS OF MIDDLE EASTERN WAR.

learn some history-----muslims conquored half the world by presenting so much STRENGTH -----based on horse back riding scimitar swinging------and a very easy approach to rape and pillage and murder----to which they encountered minimal resistence. Their victims were hindus, Buddhists, Christians ---and incidental jews In general the people acculturated to "be nice to them and
they will leave us alone....we hope" Muslims cite their history of barbaric conquest as PROOF OF THE GLORY OF ALLAH. How do I know?----scores of muslims told me

Well, I think I'll pull my ol' Cushman Eagle out of the garage, pack up my loaded .357 and head to AZ.
Wait for me guys! United we stand regardless of what names we call each other on USMB.

That's about the STUPIDEST comment in this thread so far... BECAUSE MORE THAN LIKELY THE MAJORITY OF BIKERS THAT SHOW UP WILL BE VETERANS OF MIDDLE EASTERN WAR.
Nah, they'll be a bunch of old fucking cranks like you.

If we all took your approach, AMERICA WOULD ALREADY BE GONE... dumbass mother fucker.

calm yourself 007-----in fact old murky and uncle rami are taking the HIGH ROAD----
sorta......as they see it....sorta

'

you do not believe that people who enter a building full of unarmed people with ASSAULT rifles are terrorists?

Forum List

Back