'Molotov cocktail', gasoline found in Georgia Tech Ph.D student's apartment

"...3rd degree burns over 90% of his body..." Well, the good news is he probably wont survive. The bad news is, a PhD. student couldn't think up anything better than a gasoline bomb? :)

"...3rd degree burns over 90% of his body..." Well, the good news is he probably wont survive. The bad news is, a PhD. student couldn't think up anything better than a gasoline bomb? :)

You could call him a PhD student...

But that's not the only way to Describe him.

You know how Obama is called Black even though his Mother is White?...

Because Race matters, right?...

There is something missing from this Headline when it comes to Bomb Making and who on this Planet is Prone to these kinds of things.

I can tell you this, if he was an Anti-Abortion Christian, that would have found it's way into the Headline. :thup:

:)

peace...

ironically he is from Iran

happens to be a big obama fan

loves obamacares

and has a thing about wanting firearms banned

There is something missing from this Headline when it comes to Bomb Making and who on this Planet is Prone to these kinds of things.

I can tell you this, if he was an Anti-Abortion Christian, that would have found it's way into the Headline. :thup:

peace...

This "story" made Its way into thousands of internet blogs, despite the fact that it was not terrorism. I'd say that it got quite a bit of attention for being a stink-bomb.

The real thing missing from the headline is the fact that Homeland Security has cleared him as not being a terrorist.

Although I don't know much about this issue, it should be noted that DHS isn't infallible. :smiliehug:

You probably didn't hear about this... But the Iranian Died.

Now we can get back to Ignoring the Islamic Terrorism Problem we have right here on Soil... Still.

peace...

peace...

This "story" made Its way into thousands of internet blogs, despite the fact that it was not terrorism. I'd say that it got quite a bit of attention for being a stink-bomb.

If it is not terrorism what is it?

peace...

Fag Scabbie looking to Defend an Iranian Terrorist... Good times.

peace...

Forum List

Back