Molotov cocktails into Wisconsin Family Action’s (anti-abortion group) Madison office, graffiti writing, “If abortions aren’t safe, you're not either"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I am not a violent person and I am not condoning this, but pro-birthers have been doing this to women’s clinics for years

I am not a violent person and I am not condoning this, but pro-birthers have been doing this to women’s clinics for years

In spite of your denials it sounds like you are a bit pleased

But I agree that radicalism begets more of the same no matter what the issue

One side fighting to save the lives of innocent children; vs. anotherside desiring to kill them... Hmmm.... Let me consult my "moral compass", and get back to you...

Other than Eric Rudolf I can't think of any that were not false flags done by the left to incite the pro-choice folks. My bet is this was also such a operation.....On the whole the left is more sneaky-snake violent than the right is.

They're certainly much more criminally inclined and homocidal vermin.

No solid anti-abortion lobby exists and apparently can't ever exist. There's no stated position against abortion that is consistent throughout the country.

Even the most extremists aren't in favour of a complete ban on abortion!

America is just going to have to run the experiment with this completely destructive political policy until the knitting needle and coathanger abortions become too public to bear any longer.

To not uphold freedom for women is going to come with severe costs.

No solid anti-abortion lobby exists and apparently can't ever exist. There's no stated position against abortion that is consistent throughout the country.

Even the most extremists aren't in favour of a complete ban on abortion!

America is just going to have to run the experiment with this completely destructive political policy until the knitting needle and coathanger abortions become too public to bear any longer.

To not uphold freedom for women is going to come with severe costs.
America always at time got loud. But Prog invented the perma cackling old biddie agendas. Where events are important for how loud they get. They turn minor things into major world ending catastrophes. If this issue goes to the states, it is not the end of the world. This has been festering for a half century now. It is good for all and and an inconvenience for a little.

Which policy?
It's the policy of denying a woman a right to abortion, but never stating the bounds or the limits.
Therefore it has to be assumed that all abortion is illegal and perhaps will become a felony.

Murder is even being contemplated and the anti-abortion side isn't speaking up to defiine the limitations and the boundaries on abortions.

Keep in mind that this my perception as a Canadian. I've been informed that it's none of my business. I'll always abide by a moderator deciding that I'm not permitted to discuss the issue.

Something jumps out at me about this.

The lowest of terrorist groups will kill innocent people, even children, in order to promote their cause.

The pro-abortion movement is lower than that. Killing innocent children is not just a way of advancing their cause. It •IS• their cause. Given that murder itself, of innocents, is their primary cause, we should never be surprised by any lows to which they will sink in pursuit thereof.

Forum List

Back