Moms demand guns....a new PSA featuring Dana Loesch for women who want guns to protect their family.

An actual still from an ad by Crickett Firearms, which markets rifles to young children. Look at where the mother is pointing the barrel of the rifle here.

11935077_1160548340639396_6308245218430241321_n.jpg

Girl-and-Crickett-Rifle.jpg

So, because of a few accidents, women should not be allowed a tool to defend themselves?

Should we ban cars, because they cause lethal accidents?

Doctors, because they have accidents?

(Did you know there are more deaths attributed to malpractice than guns?)

Swimming pools?

So, because of a few accidents, women should not be allowed a tool to defend themselves?

Swimming pools?

Allowed? Who said anything about not allowing anything? It simply isn't a good idea for many obviously. When your protection kills or injures a family member that isn't good. And it seems to happen very often. Far more than you hear of anyone protecting their family that is for sure.

Swimming pools?

Allowed? Who said anything about not allowing anything? It simply isn't a good idea for many obviously. When your protection kills or injures a family member that isn't good. And it seems to happen very often. Far more than you hear of anyone protecting their family that is for sure.

DEATHS caused by guns are by .01% of the total of civilian owned guns in this country.

Accidental deaths are less than half that.

Til you come up with a machine that can foretell when someone is going to use a firearm in a crime, or a firearm is going to 'accidently' be used to kill someone, you are infringing on a Right of someone to own a firearm.

Swimming pools?

You are a gun grabber brain....

The total number of accidental gun deaths in 2013 was only 505 people...out of a country of over 320 million people with over 320 million guns in private hands.

On top of that, over 12.8 million people carry guns for self defense...

How many children are killed in accidental gun deaths in 2013....69.

Out of a country of over 320 million people

So brain, you are an idiot.

You believe a child or untrained civilian is the same as soldier?

Why do the nutters always believe that guns should not be handled safely? You could have simply pointed out that she was indeed handling the gun in an unsafe manner but instead, you immediately defended it.

Did you read the caption of your own photo?

Do you think he or the woman in the photo I posted are qualified to teach gun safety?

More to the point, you fools DO believe that every person who wants a gun should have easy access to as many as they want.

You have the opportunity to talk about safety and being responsible and taking responsibility but you never do. In this thread, as well as every other on the subject, you climb over the bodies of dead babies to spout numbers and make lame excuses about cars and swimming pools - as though that matters to the families of the dead.

No one ever talks about "gun grabbing" or "banning" but you hide behind that lie because you DO want criminals, terrorists, illegals, mentally ill and yes, CHILDREN to have any and all they guns they want.

You defend the indefensible.

Why do the nutters always believe that guns should not be handled safely? You could have simply pointed out that she was indeed handling the gun in an unsafe manner but instead, you immediately defended it.

Do you think he or the woman in the photo I posted are qualified to teach gun safety?

More to the point, you fools DO believe that every person who wants a gun should have easy access to as many as they want.

You have the opportunity to talk about safety and being responsible and taking responsibility but you never do. In this thread, as well as every other on the subject, you climb over the bodies of dead babies to spout numbers and make lame excuses about cars and swimming pools - as though that matters to the families of the dead.

No one ever talks about "gun grabbing" or "banning" but you hide behind that lie because you DO want criminals, terrorists, illegals, mentally ill and yes, CHILDREN to have any and all they guns they want.

Fuck you asswipe.....we always point out that you should get training...you asswipes demand training in order to raise the level of training so high that most people will be barred from ownership.

Do you, as an asswipe, want gun safety training in schools to coincide with fire safety education....in order to keep kids safe....or is it more important to you that you have new dead kids to keep pushing your gun control agenda....?

Swimming pools?

DEATHS caused by guns are by .01% of the total of civilian owned guns in this country.

Til you come up with a machine that can foretell when someone is going to use a firearm in a crime, or a firearm is going to 'accidently' be used to kill someone, you are infringing on a Right of someone to own a firearm.

I was pretty clear that I wasn't saying anything about not allowing. I am not infringing on anything. But it is quite clear that for many it is a bad idea to own. Adam's Lanza's mom had guns for defense, look at the slaughter that caused.

Swimming pools?

The total number of accidental gun deaths in 2013 was only 505 people...out of a country of over 320 million people with over 320 million guns in private hands.

I see so over 500 lives mean nothing to you. Doesn't matter that we have 500 more accidental deaths than any other civilized country. Why don't you imagine 500 of your closest friends and family being killed tomorrow then tell me it's not a big number.

Swimming pools?

I was pretty clear that I wasn't saying anything about not allowing. I am not infringing on anything. But it is quite clear that for many it is a bad idea to own. Adam's Lanza's mom had guns for defense, look at the slaughter that caused.

His mother owning guns had nothing to do with the slaughter since thousands of Americans have large collections of guns and not one of them is ever used to harm another human....you are a gun grabbing extremist, who pushes the agenda without lowering himself to references to sex organs...but a gun grabber you are.....

You push gun grabbing in a reasonable voice....but your desire to infringe on the right to bear arms is in every post.

Swimming pools?

I see so over 500 lives mean nothing to you. Doesn't matter that we have 500 more accidental deaths than any other civilized country. Why don't you imagine 500 of your closest friends and family being killed tomorrow then tell me it's not a big number.

The lives saved by Americans who own guns are just as important and there are many more of them than by accidents....considering how many people die in accidents involving fire, poison, cars, pools and falling....

If you have a car and a gun in the home...get rid of the car and walk, carefully, because cars and walking are more dangerous to you than a gun is.

but you hide behind that lie because you DO want criminals, terrorists, illegals, mentally ill and yes, CHILDREN to have any and all they guns they want.

No, I don't, and I've never said that.

Should children be taught, with a firearm in a size they can handle safely, how to use a firearm?
Absolutely.

The NRA program Eddie Eagle should be in EVERY elementary school.

Criminals all the guns they want?

I don't care how many more laws you put on the books, you arent' going to stop criminals from getting guns.

get a clue,

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT BACKGROIUND CHECKS.

Mentally ill?

that needs work on.

But what level of mental illness excludes someone from owning a firearm?

I was on medication to assist me to stop smoking in the late 90s.

That medication on my record would prevent me from buying/owning a firearm.

as for the soldier in the picture?

I not only didn't want him teaching gun safety, I dint' want him running the country.

Swimming pools?

Fuck you brain....how about you imagine your closest friends and family murdered in front of you because you were not allowed to have a gun....2 million people a year, on average stop violent criminal attack and save lives because they have guns.......

Forum List

Back