🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Monica Crowley: Obama Was Never Vetted Before Attaining The Presidency In 2008

The evidence was presented at the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office press conference showing the registration to be forged. Also retired federal ICE agent Stephen Coffman confirmed it too.

Yes, and they were volunteers from all over.

The left doesn't care what anyone says but Obama. If he doesn't confirm that he's a liar they won't listen.

Even the man who initially requested the Maricopa County Sheriff's department look into the issue has admitted the 'investigation' is a sham.

Oh, and Obama's Selected Service number has already been affirmed by the Selected Service

image45.png

But the Cold Case Posse NEVER asked the Selected Service if Obama's number was legit. What kind of investigation insists that a form is a fraud......without ever asking the agency that issued the form?

The 'Cold Case Posse', that's who. Can you see why you and your ilk are laughing stocks?

Oh, and Clementine......I noticed you ran from your own bullshit posted earlier. Perhaps you'd like to take another shot at it:

In his college days, he was listed as a Kenyan student. He didn't correct it. He managed to attend the best schools and even afforded to travel abroad extensively. Most students are eating Ramen noodles and can't afford to go to the movies, but Obama lived well and travelled a lot.

Says who obama was listed as a Kenyan student? Listed where?

As an adult, his publisher stated on several different bios that he was a Kenyan. Again, he didn't correct it.
As you already know.....there was one pamphlet created by Obama's literary agency that listed place of birth was listed Kenya. A pamphlet so obscure that it took Breitbart until 2011 to find it. And when it was looked into, it turned out it was a fact checking error on the part of an assistant named Miriam Goderich.

Who confirmed that she never received any information from Obama that he was born in Kenya.

So who claims that Obama said he was born in Kenya? Name the person you claim to be citing.

He was introduced as a Kenyan when he became an Illinois senator. Again, he didn't correct it.

Says who? Show us your evidence.

Gee, where would people get the idea that he wasn't being honest about his past. Did he lie then or now? I would guess then since he had something to gain.

And who, pray tell, has said that Obama claimed to have been born in Kenya?

Name the person you claim to be citing.

She's right and should know. I can't understand WHY the media refused to vet Obama.t

You still upset that voters voted a black man into the White House?
Took five whole posts to get some worthless turd to bring racism into it.

The OP brought the racism into it with his mere existence.
You people are unbelievably short on honesty and extremely long on excuses.
To say the least.

Evidence from 2008
EXCLUSIVE Did Next Commander-in-Chief Falsify Selective Service Registration Never Actually Register Obama s Draft Registration Raises Serious Questions

Evidence video presented at the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office press conference on March 1, 2012 to the media proving the forged registration card.

Show us the official report from the Maricopa County Sheriff's office.

And of course, tell us why the 'Cold Case Posse' never contacted the Selected Service and simply ask them if Obama's selected service number was legit?

Wouldn't that be the first thing a legitimate investigation would do? But Zullo never did. You have to ask yourself why....

After two years of denying he personally profited from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office investigation into the validity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, the head of the sheriff's Cold Case Posse admitted to CBS 5 Investigates that he accepted a large monetary gift from one of the sources in the investigation.

Read more: Birther posse chief I accepted 10 000 from source - CBS 5 - KPHO

Large monetary 'gifts' from birthers? Say it ain't so, Mike!

"My answer to this question is emphatically No! These accusations that you claim you have heard are absolutely unfounded, slanderous and completely fabricated. They are designed to cast me and this organization in a disparaging light. I am appalled at this accusation!"

Well that settles it, I guess. Mike adamently denied ever receiving such a gift. And is appauled at the accusation. Well, at least until the next day:

One day later, after faced with evidence provided by CBS 5 Investigates, Zullo sent another email.

"In 2012 a FedEx envelope arrives unexpectedly at my door, just out of nowhere. When I opened it there is a check for $10,000 made out to me personally from Bill," wrote Zullo. He was referring to Bill Wolf, who was a major researcher in the birther movement.

You think that might have something to do with why the Cold Case posse refused to simply check with the Selected Service on the issue?

If they had, they would have found this:

image45.png

With the selected service affirming Obama's selected service number for the last 6 years. Which you already knew, Steven....but really hoped we didn't.

Can you see why birthers are a national laughing stock?

And after Zullo's scandal of receiving secret payments from birthers while leading the 'Cold Case Posse'......Zullo has one more gem for us to enjoy:

Zullo has come under fire in the past two years for failing to file 990 tax returns for the Cold Case Posse, which is listed as a non-profit organization separate from the sheriff's office.

"I don't have to," was Zullo's response when asked why he hasn't filed returns, which would show how much money the posse took in, paid out, and where the money went. Zullo has claimed an exemption that allows non-profits that are overseen by government agencies to avoid filing their returns.

There you go, Birthers!

'I don't have to'.

If Zullo's logic is valid, then all of your demands of Obama to release school records, microfilm, blood samples, shoe size and the like are moot.

And after Zullo's scandal of receiving secret payments from birthers while leading the 'Cold Case Posse'......Zullo has one more gem for us to enjoy:

Zullo has come under fire in the past two years for failing to file 990 tax returns for the Cold Case Posse, which is listed as a non-profit organization separate from the sheriff's office.

"I don't have to," was Zullo's response when asked why he hasn't filed returns, which would show how much money the posse took in, paid out, and where the money went. Zullo has claimed an exemption that allows non-profits that are overseen by government agencies to avoid filing their returns.

There you go, Birthers!

'I don't have to'.

If Zullo's logic is valid, then all of your demands of Obama to release school records, microfilm, blood samples, shoe size and the like are moot.
Zullo has broken no laws. You fail

There you go, Birthers!

'I don't have to'.

Zullo has broken no laws. You fail

The only reason Zullo's not in jail is because he's not actually part of any official investigation. If a cop was found taking bribes like that during an investigation, they'd be face down, ass up in a prison cell faster than you can say 'institutional corruption'.

Why didn't Zullo just ask the Selective Service if Obama's number was legit, like any investigator NOT taking bribes would do?

Zullo is a corrupt piece of shit. That's why.

Why didn't Zullo just ask the State of Hawaii if Obama's birth certificate was legit, like any investigator NOT taking bribes would do?

Zullo is a corrupt piece of shit. That's why.

And that's also why Maricopa County refuses to release an official report backing ANY of Zullo's bullshit. They never have. And its unlikely they ever will.

He was vetted...just not to the satisfaction of birthers and racists
And we have another racist logging in to claim racism. Nothing of note to add just run in and scream RACIST like a typical occupy moron.
Have you ever read McGarrets posts? He is what he is. Call me what you want to justify his racism. Doesn't bother me one bit.
I will deal with your racism with you. It doesn't matter what he is when I have to listen to your bullshit. It's you I deal with.
Ooooh...derp...uh[oh...yer gonna deal with me...derp. Derp...n1gger President..derp must be evil...derp...he couldn't have been vetted...derp...he is a negro....derp
So that is the best you got. A racist calling out for everyone not to be racist but by no means does this mean he will stop with his racism. Somehow you white people that have never owned a slave owe a bunch of black people that were never slaves...something.

Do you take pleasure in defending an open racist like Stevie?
or are you offended that anyone is called out as a racist because he believes blacks are subhuman?

Obama said he was born in Kenya

Actually Obama said he was born on Krypton.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Obama didn't' write that. Miriam Goderich did, an assistant at a literarcy agency in 1991.

So who is saying that Obama claimed to have been born in Kenya?

Name the person.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. She just guessed everything about him. Harvard, etc. She guessed wrong on his birthplace writing his biography. LOLz. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

You fucking people believe ANYTHING fed into the Collective

Birthers- all they have are lies, speculation and innuendo.

Thanks for proving that truism again.

They didn't know much about Bush. And look at what he did.
Obama's life has been under a microscope. We know all about his mother, grandmother, aunts, uncles, half brothers and sisters, even neighbors. No one has been more scrutinized. The GOP is 90% white and mostly southern conservative Confederate.. Of course they hate the first black president. That's been a given since 2008 and before.
We still need to see Obama's college admissions and original 53 year old birth certificate and microfilm of it.

Why exactly do all of you racists need to see that?
YOU are the racist here.
The amusing part is you are so stupid you don't realize you are a racist.

The amusing part is that you think anyone cares what you fantasize.

Stevie is a racist, anti-semite, homophobe Birther.

I hope everyone who cheers him on is proud to support a person with his impeccable record of bigotry.

Tom Brokaw and Charlie Rose felt the same way...

GEE, this Limbaugh Lie again. The dishonest lying scum edited what Brokaw actually said, and these are the same worthless scum who had a shit fit over the Zimmerman edited police call.

Brokaw said CON$ERVATIVES say we know nothing about Obama!

The unedited quote:
BROKAW: "Sure, he has hit some speed bumps, and there are conservative commentators who say there is a lot about him we don't know because we haven't asked enough tough questions"

Show us where the difference or even the distinction lies...
A few words such as those in red above don't change the facts. Those facts are that Obama was not fully vetted.

'facts'

upload_2015-3-1_22-59-28.jpeg

Barack Obama was vetted to the same degree as every other candidate was- you abusing the word 'fact' doesn't change that.

GEE, this Limbaugh Lie again. The dishonest lying scum edited what Brokaw actually said, and these are the same worthless scum who had a shit fit over the Zimmerman edited police call.

The unedited quote:
BROKAW: "Sure, he has hit some speed bumps, and there are conservative commentators who say there is a lot about him we don't know because we haven't asked enough tough questions"

A few words such as those in red above don't change the facts. Those facts are that Obama was not fully vetted.

Barack Obama was vetted to the same degree as every other candidate was.

Totally false. Stop lying Suranis.

The unedited quote:

Then what is McCain's kindergarten teacher's name?

Because Obama's life has been gone over with such a fine tooth comb, we can tell you that about Obama.

I really get sick of liberals ridiculing anyone who asks perfectly valid questions about Obama's past.

There might have been 'perfectly valid questions' in 2008. Maybe even up until 2012.

But now these questions are entirely the realm of the wingnuts who refuse to accept the facts, and cannot stand that this particular man was legally elected twice as President of the United States.

And we have another racist logging in to claim racism. Nothing of note to add just run in and scream RACIST like a typical occupy moron.
Have you ever read McGarrets posts? He is what he is. Call me what you want to justify his racism. Doesn't bother me one bit.
I will deal with your racism with you. It doesn't matter what he is when I have to listen to your bullshit. It's you I deal with.
Ooooh...derp...uh[oh...yer gonna deal with me...derp. Derp...n1gger President..derp must be evil...derp...he couldn't have been vetted...derp...he is a negro....derp
So that is the best you got. A racist calling out for everyone not to be racist but by no means does this mean he will stop with his racism. Somehow you white people that have never owned a slave owe a bunch of black people that were never slaves...something.

Do you take pleasure in defending an open racist like Stevie?
or are you offended that anyone is called out as a racist because he believes blacks are subhuman?
There are many on the right whose unwarranted hatred of the president is so intense and blinding that they'll gladly defend anyone attacking Obama for any reason, even a racist.

I really get sick of liberals ridiculing anyone who asks perfectly valid questions about Obama's past.

In his college days, he was listed as a Kenyan student. He didn't correct it. He managed to attend the best schools and even afforded to travel abroad extensively. Most students are eating Ramen noodles and can't afford to go to the movies, but Obama lived well and travelled a lot..

Feel free to prove any of those wingnut claims.

Prove that Obama was listed as a Kenyan student- I mean you wouldn't just lie about something like that right? You would actually have something to substantiate that- right?

'attend the best schools'? Well as an undergrad he went to Occidental- not exactly the best school- and Columbia- which is one of the better schools. And in those days you could do that with student loans.

Travel extensively? He made one trip as a student- to visit his mother in Indonesia- and then went to Pakistan and India for three weeks- for a college student at the time- India and Pakistan were the cheap options.

'lived well'?- feel free to prove that too.

I look forward to you proving any of the BS you spouted- because you can back it up right?

Because otherwise you would just be lying.

. Obama had something to do with so many people believing he was a Kenyan and he ain't talking. .

Obama wasn't the one spreading the rumors that he was Kenyan- that was all Birthers. You folks have been spreading that lie since 2008.

The unedited quote:

Sorry to upset your racist obsession Stevie- Obama was vetted just like all the previous white men were.

And legally elected twice by American voters.

And a black man is in the White House- and it just pisses you off.

Forum List

Back