🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Monica Crowley: Obama Was Never Vetted Before Attaining The Presidency In 2008

ATT00016.jpg

The NaziCon wet dream!

She's right and should know. I can't understand WHY the media refused to vet Obama. If they did like they attempted with Governor Palin, he would have never attained the presidency or even made it through the primaries. There is so much we don't know about Obama and his past.

Confession Washington Times Editor Obama Not Vetted Nobody Allowed Close To Obama Origins - Birther Report

The media didn't vet Obama? So the YEARS of nuts in the media trying to claim he wasn't eligible to be president wasn't vetting?

What does a KKK'er like you think vetting is?
And the KKK comment...Makes you look incredibly stupid.
The OP is no more KKK than you are...

Obama said he was born in Kenya

Actually Obama said he was born on Krypton.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Obama didn't' write that. Miriam Goderich did, an assistant at a literarcy agency in 1991.

So who is saying that Obama claimed to have been born in Kenya?

Name the person.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. She just guessed everything about him. Harvard, etc. She guessed wrong on his birthplace writing his biography. LOLz. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

You fucking people believe ANYTHING fed into the Collective

Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya.

Barack Hussein Obama II was born in Hawaii.

Laughing.....but its impossible for anyone to ever get that mixed up, huh?

Oh, and you never did tell us: who says that Obama claimed to be born in Kenya? Name the person you claim to be citing. So far there is you. And...

...who?

She's right and should know. I can't understand WHY the media refused to vet Obama. If they did like they attempted with Governor Palin, he would have never attained the presidency or even made it through the primaries. There is so much we don't know about Obama and his past.

Confession Washington Times Editor Obama Not Vetted Nobody Allowed Close To Obama Origins - Birther Report

NOOOOOOOOoooooo!??

Odd that MILLIONS OF Americans were screaming this in 2008... and that same cow DIDN'T GIVE A DAM'!

They didn't know much about Bush. And look at what he did.
Obama's life has been under a microscope. We know all about his mother, grandmother, aunts, uncles, half brothers and sisters, even neighbors. No one has been more scrutinized. The GOP is 90% white and mostly southern conservative Confederate.. Of course they hate the first black president. That's been a given since 2008 and before.
deano....never mind....no sense trying to rationalize with an irrational individual such as yourself.

She's right and should know. I can't understand WHY the media refused to vet Obama.t

You still upset that voters voted a black man into the White House?
Oh shut the fuck up...
Anyone who is still playing the race card is a total douche bag.

Dude, c'mon. You can play pretend that the OP's avatar doesn't portray Obama and his wife as monkeys. But you'll have a hard time getting a rational person to play with you.

Birthers maybe. But they're a national laughing stock for exactly that kind of idiocy.

Last edited:
Obama's life has been under a microscope. We know all about his mother, grandmother, aunts, uncles, half brothers and sisters, even neighbors. No one has been more scrutinized. The GOP is 90% white and mostly southern conservative Confederate.. Of course they hate the first black president. That's been a given since 2008 and before.
We still need to see Obama's college admissions and original 53 year old birth certificate and microfilm of it.

Why exactly do all of you racists need to see that?
YOU are the racist here.
The amusing part is you are so stupid you don't realize you are a racist.

We still need to see Obama's college admissions and original 53 year old birth certificate and microfilm of it.

YOU are the racist here.

And how is Syrius a 'racist'? Does he endorse David Duke as the OP does? Does he have an avatar of the president and first lady as monkeys?

C'mon. Lie to yourself if you want to. But don't bother lying to us.

The media didn't vet Obama? So the YEARS of nuts in the media trying to claim he wasn't eligible to be president wasn't vetting?

I'm pretty sure NYcarb hasn't endorsed KKK grand wizard David Duke for elected office. While the OP most certainly has.

Why didn't Monica Crowley vet him then?
Her bosses probably wouldn't let her.

Her bosses at Fox News or the Washington Times?

Why wouldn't they let her?
Now just who do you believe would have the answer to that....ridiculous question....
He was vetted...just not to the satisfaction of birthers and racists
And we have another racist logging in to claim racism. Nothing of note to add just run in and scream RACIST like a typical occupy moron.
Have you ever read McGarrets posts? He is what he is. Call me what you want to justify his racism. Doesn't bother me one bit.
You don't get to call anyone a racist.....

And we have another racist logging in to claim racism. Nothing of note to add just run in and scream RACIST like a typical occupy moron.
Have you ever read McGarrets posts? He is what he is. Call me what you want to justify his racism. Doesn't bother me one bit.
I will deal with your racism with you. It doesn't matter what he is when I have to listen to your bullshit. It's you I deal with.
Ooooh...derp...uh[oh...yer gonna deal with me...derp. Derp...n1gger President..derp must be evil...derp...he couldn't have been vetted...derp...he is a negro....derp
You'll not get to use stupidity to worm your way out of what you are....Racist.

I will deal with your racism with you. It doesn't matter what he is when I have to listen to your bullshit. It's you I deal with.
Ooooh...derp...uh[oh...yer gonna deal with me...derp. Derp...n1gger President..derp must be evil...derp...he couldn't have been vetted...derp...he is a negro....derp
You'll not get to use stupidity to worm your way out of what you are....Racist.
Ok.

Tom Brokaw and Charlie Rose felt the same way...

GEE, this Limbaugh Lie again. The dishonest lying scum edited what Brokaw actually said, and these are the same worthless scum who had a shit fit over the Zimmerman edited police call.

Brokaw said CON$ERVATIVES say we know nothing about Obama!

The unedited quote:
BROKAW: "Sure, he has hit some speed bumps, and there are conservative commentators who say there is a lot about him we don't know because we haven't asked enough tough questions"

Show us where the difference or even the distinction lies...
A few words such as those in red above don't change the facts. Those facts are that Obama was not fully vetted.

Ooh, throwing the old racism out there with that KKK remark shows that the OP hit a nerve with you.

YOU are the racist here.

And how is Syrius a 'racist'? Does he endorse David Duke as the OP does? Does he have an avatar of the president and first lady as monkeys?

C'mon. Lie to yourself if you want to. But don't bother lying to us.
If you cannot figure it out, then go on with your ignorance.
Forget the OP for a moment.

6 plus years and the whining continues.

Obama's selective service card is fake as hell. The date stamped on it is impossible, yet that is ignored. Sure, after 6 years of liberal media going after people like vicious dogs when they question things gets real old. The liberal media reports whatever Obama says and they don't push for more info. Whining, you say? No, it's called legitimate complaint after 6 years of total bullshit.

I'm pretty sure NYcarb hasn't endorsed KKK grand wizard David Duke for elected office. While the OP most certainly has.
Yeah, well once again, a liberal takes the path of least resistance.

Forum List

Back