Monsanto's Congressional Cartel : List of Senators Who Betrayed Constituents

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
When the defense of liberty becomes a crime, tyranny is already in force. At that point, failure to defend liberty makes slavery a certainty.

Attention:

The elected officials below are not qualified to hold their said positions. From their votes against the welfare of the American People and our legal aliens they should be forced to retire or ultimately removed. Notably from their vote, we know that they are corrupted insofar for their only consideration is their funding and backing from the lobbyists. Evidently, the position they hold do not mean to them as to be honorable and they certainly are not portraying true American patriotism by these, yet again, deplorable actions against the American people.

SPREAD THE NEWS FAR AND WIDE.

Monsanto's Congressional Cartel: List of Senators Who Betrayed Constituents in Favor of Biotech Dollars | The Daily Sheeple

Monsanto’s Congressional Cartel: List of Senators Who Betrayed Constituents in Favor of Biotech Dollars

ROFLMAO..

Weren't you one of those who were demanding that Senators betray their constituents for the good of the country and pass the gun ban and background check?

Please copy the list to your mass email and make sure everyone votes these people out of office.

ALL of them. Thanks for your help in advance. - Jeri

ROFLMAO..

Weren't you one of those who were demanding that Senators betray their constituents for the good of the country and pass the gun ban and background check?

No, I am the one that put up the names of the 46 Democrat Senators who voted against our 2nd amendment rights. Perhaps you have me confused with someone else.

-Jeri

ROFLMAO..

No, I am the one that put up the names of the 46 Democrat Senators who voted against our 2nd amendment rights. Perhaps you have me confused with someone else.

-Jeri

I must have.

I apologize.

That reminds me. Make sure you all review that list of Democrat Senators that voted against our second amendment rights, everyone! All 46 were Democrats and they have to be voted out of office too. thanks.

ROFLMAO..

-Jeri

I must have.

I apologize.

It's okay. You're a patriot! You needed to be sure! God bless you and have a great day!

- Jeri

Cronyist politicians operating outside the confines of the enumerated powers in the Constitution in support of their corporate donors. Sucks, doesn't it?

Libertarian in the making? Or are you just wanting YOUR brand of cronyism?

I'm hoping for the former...

But...but...there are Democrats too...I don't understand...I thought only Republicans were evil corporatist....I am so confused.
This means Democrats put corporations ahead of citizens too...better not let Sallow know.

But...but...there are Democrats too...I don't understand...I thought only Republicans were evil corporatist....I am so confused.
This means Democrats put corporations ahead of citizens too...better not let Sallow know.

I want both out. The Democrats and the Republicans that were involved too. I am not in favor of any crooked politician. The Republicans have got to clean house. I am beginning to wonder if they ever will. So many of them are voting with the Democrats these days. I am looking at their voting records and they are doing it. I am no longer donating money to the Republican party until they clean up their act.

If they don't I'll go independent or Libertarian. Probably the latter. - Jeri

ROFLMAO..

-Jeri

I must have.

I apologize.

Egg_On_Face-150x150.jpg

I thought only Republicans were evil corporatist.

They believe that, even when reminded that Wall Street is in Chuck Schumer's (D) district.

No I don't. There are many Republicans in office that I want to see removed. In fact most of them in Congress and the Senate - I'd replace all of them along with the Democrats. You don't know me at all so why assume things when you don't know what you are talking about?

-Jeri

both are and no matter how many times people say it, you'll do this song and dance again. Pretending is fun

-Jeri

I must have.

I apologize.

Egg_On_Face-150x150.jpg

Simple mistake. He apologized the moment he caught it whereas you will be waiting all day for one of these liberals here to apologise for "assuming" that I would be alright with Republican RINOS in office! Ha! I will never hear an apology from either of them but neither would I expect one. They are after all definitely not a womans best friend!! ( democrats )

Last edited:
I thought only Republicans were evil corporatist.

They believe that, even when reminded that Wall Street is in Chuck Schumer's (D) district.

No I don't. There are many Republicans in office that I want to see removed. In fact most of them in Congress and the Senate - I'd replace all of them along with the Democrats. You don't know me at all so why assume things when you don't know what you are talking about?

-Jeri

Of course, I never said "they" included you. You assumed...and we all know what that means.

Now who looks like they don't know what they're talking about. See how that works?

Anyway, I truly appreciate your statement "I'll go independent or Libertarian. Probably the latter". That's a good thing, IMO.

Forum List

Back