🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Montana, Arizona and New Jersey legalized recreational marijuana

Likely not.

There unfortunately is no current political will in Congress to do so.
At present, just give it a few more years when they see all the advantages that they don't see now they will sign on at least the ones that are thinking, I can't vouch for the trump wannabe clones. Their minds have shut down permanently.

Our Candy Store has 35% THC bud. Sticks to your fingers like gorilla tape
1 hit of this. ( small hit for low tolerance ---my wife would be all giggly - lol)
20220101_214056.jpg
20220101_214126.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks but no thanks. I can barely afford the few luxuries I have already. I consider myself to be in the downsizing stage of my life, preparing to offload. I do not fear death I will embrace it whenever it comes. I'm not in any rush for it but at the same time I'm not going to be one of those that fights to stay here. In my heart I know, this life was / is good, but the next one will be even better. I'm watching a good old comedy movie " Death becomes Her ", haven't seen it for years it's really good got to get back to it have a good night.

At present, just give it a few more years when they see all the advantages that they don't see now they will sign on at least the ones that are thinking, I can't vouch for the trump wannabe clones. Their minds have shut down permanently.
More like a few more decades; Republicans will oppose amending the CSA, ignoring the facts and advantages, pandering to the fear and ignorance of their constituents instead.

I turned it back on and watched the end too.
Good to start the new year with some laughs.:)
Always, I always include laughter in my day. Hope it's going to be a better year, I'm so tired of this covid garbage. Ending covert is the best wish I could think of for this year. I think I'm going to bed pretty soon you take care nice talking to you.

Forum List

Back