🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Montana, Arizona and New Jersey legalized recreational marijuana

Blackberry kush
20220425_190357.jpg
20220425_190850.jpg

The CDC has been showing horrific commercials about the effects of cigarette smoking for years and then they legalize the smoking of a drug. WTF?

It's far less dangerous.
Is that a medical opinion? Nicotine doesn't give you cancer, the tars and junk inherently found in a burning plant give you cancer. You almost gotta laugh that the cigarette companies used the same sales pitch that smoking was good for you a hundred years ago and now we have a new generation that claims the same thing.

18 states have legal weed now.

On January 1, 2022, adult-use recreational marijuana will become available for purchase in Montana. The launch of the new market raises a wide range of questions, from how much marijuana an individual can possess, to whether they can consume it in a national park, to the types of products that will be available for purchase.

I am going to sign the petition for Arkansas to legalize it. Right now it is for medical only. Some doctors are against it and won't write a note for you to get it. The marijuana companies will have a doc see you but to see the doc and a year script is close to $200, that is without buying any products. I don't smoke but the gummies work wonders.

Exactly. Not counting border crossings you have interstate trafficking and all the resources wasted in law enforcement and the court system. Legalizing would also gradually lessen violent crimes and the need for so many prisons.

Close the DEA and spread those employees into DHS, FBI or wherever they're needed.
Nope

Close them to

I am going to sign the petition for Arkansas to legalize it. Right now it is for medical only. Some doctors are against it and won't write a note for you to get it. The marijuana companies will have a doc see you but to see the doc and a year script is close to $200, that is without buying any products. I don't smoke but the gummies work wonders.
Sounds like a racket to me.

Forum List

Back