Montana man saves moose; park authorities euthanize, blow it up

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Lets not forget. our government is an all giving and caring one. so we should turn our lives over to them
just wow. I hope no children was around

Snip:
(CNN) — A Montana camper saved a newborn moose, only to have it blown up by park authorities, together with its dead relatives.

Josh Hohm was camping at Gallatin National Forrest late last month when he spotted the orphaned calf.

The calf’s mother had died after giving birth to twins, according to the Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks. One of the twins lay dead alongside its mother.

Hohm found the calf that survived, took a few photos with it, and sought help.

“The camper called the sheriff and they called us, and our warden went up to euthanize the animal,” Montana FWP said.

Since the calf never suckled on its mother to get the necessary nutrients, authorities said, it would not have survived even if they rehabilitated it.

Wildlife officials said it was not an issue of cruelty. It was an issue of policy.

“We have a policy to not rehabilitate moose, deer and elk because of disease,” the FWP said. “We rehabilitate bears but we are not staffed to take care of animals that transmit disease.”

The moose was euthanized, then blown up, together with the carcasses of its mother and sibling. They were in a public campground and risked spreading diseases, authorities said.

all of it here:
Montana man saves moose park authorities euthanize blow it up Fox17

that was just insane but it is happening with deer too.....in nc now if you cannot provide papers documenting how you got a deer...they step in remove the deer and kill it...so they can test it for the 'wasting' disease....unfortunately it has to be done....a woman here had 4 deer ...she would let them out during the day and then at night pen them up..wildlife came in.....destroyed them all...she got arrested....just did not go well

The reason given was right in the link and your quote, you doofus:

Since the calf never suckled on its mother to get the necessary nutrients, authorities said, it would not have survived even if they rehabilitated it.

You may truly, truly, truly be the most stupid person in the entire world.

snip from the article:

Hohm said he found out from a friend the next day how the calf had died, then was told it was because “the calf would not have survived and they had to do it because of the risk of disease.”

I would have never called them if I knew,” he said.

Much more important than Josh Duggar feeling up a five year old.

Or Leftist hero Leena Dunham putting pebbles in her one year old baby sister's vagina. Oh wait, she's a lesbian, so it's okay...

{
The passages cited include one that describes an incident when Dunham was seven and her sister was one and playing on the driveway. Dunham writes that “curiosity got the best” of her and she opened her sister’s vagina only to call for her mother when she found the toddler had “six or seven pebbles in there”.

“My mother didn’t bother asking why I had opened Grace’s vagina,” Dunham wrote. “This was within the spectrum of things that I did.”

In another passage that has attracted critics she describes trying to persuade her sister to “kiss her on the lips for five seconds” by offering gifts of sweets or coins. “Basically, anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl, I was trying,” wrote Dunham.}

Lena Dunham apologises after critics accuse her of sexually molesting sister Culture The Guardian

Hey, you may be a fraud and a hypocrite, but ONLY the party matters, so hack on...

Much more important than Josh Duggar feeling up a five year old.

Or Leftist hero Leena Dunham putting pebbles in her one year old baby sister's vagina. Oh wait, she's a lesbian, so it's okay...

{
The passages cited include one that describes an incident when Dunham was seven and her sister was one and playing on the driveway. Dunham writes that “curiosity got the best” of her and she opened her sister’s vagina only to call for her mother when she found the toddler had “six or seven pebbles in there”.

“My mother didn’t bother asking why I had opened Grace’s vagina,” Dunham wrote. “This was within the spectrum of things that I did.”

In another passage that has attracted critics she describes trying to persuade her sister to “kiss her on the lips for five seconds” by offering gifts of sweets or coins. “Basically, anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl, I was trying,” wrote Dunham.}

Lena Dunham apologises after critics accuse her of sexually molesting sister Culture The Guardian

Hey, you may be a fraud and a hypocrite, but ONLY the party matters, so hack on...
She's a pig though you sure do seem to get off on what she did as you've posted it repeatedly.

snip from the article:

Hohm said he found out from a friend the next day how the calf had died, then was told it was because “the calf would not have survived and they had to do it because of the risk of disease.”

I would have never called them if I knew,” he said.
It wouldn't have made any difference if he hadn't called anyways.

She's a pig though you sure do seem to get off on what she did as you've posted it repeatedly.

Such a HUGE difference in how you Commies treat her and how you treat Duggar. I haven't seen any front page stories in the party press - or any stories at all... Compared to the THOUSANDS attacking Duggar. Gee, wonder why? :dunno:

Such a HUGE difference in how you Commies treat her and how you treat Duggar. I haven't seen any front page stories in the party press - or any stories at all... Compared to the THOUSANDS attacking Duggar. Gee, wonder why? :dunno:
We all get that you support Duggar.

We all get that you support Duggar.

Yes, indeed.

In Stephanie's zany world:

Montana Moose Calf = IMPORTANT!
Girls sexually abused by a Duggar = OMG geht owt uv there praaaviht busznez!

Deer, Moose, Elk and all huntable animals are a cash crop for the States they live in.

The State Governments don't want that cash crop diseased. No animals. No cash.

To bad about the moose but if never suckled off momma it didn't get that first milk that's loaded with everything it needs to survive.

Sad to say but it is what it is.

Forum List

Back