Months ago, Dems blocked a resolution condemning mob violence and tougher penalties for those involved

Now they want to get tough. :auiqs.jpg:

Mob violence totally sucks and should be addressed more strongly than resolutions. Assaults on the capital are traitorous.

Why exactly are protests in Washington, DC more "traitorous" than protests in Portland or Minneapolis? Why do they "suck" after one day of a conservative protest that turned violent and they didn't in a city like Portland where they went on month after month after month? Explain to me what your criteria is here, White?

Well one was trying to hang our VP and overturn our election based on a heap of lies while the other was an oppressed group fighting for equality. In neither case is destruction or violence acceptable. Do you need more explaination?

Oh, so if you're an "oppressed" group then destruction and violence isn't so bad? Some explanation... (eye roll)

Of course destruction and violence is bad no matter what group does it. I literally just said that, why are you pretending like I said the opposite?

So you can point out all the times you declared that same thing while Portland and Minneapolis was burning?

Haha. What the hell does that matter? Is this thread about me and how equally I distribute blame?! No it’s not. I explained the difference between the capital protest and the summer protests. What I declared months ago has nothing to do with this conversation.

This thread is about the double standard of the left that condoned violent protests when it was being done by BLM and Antifa yet now think it needs to be stopped immediately because conservatives had ONE day of violence!
You don't even want to TRY and find an example of you opposed those violent "summer" protests...do you! That's amusing.

Of course I opposed violent protests. I’m just not going to waste my time proving it to you. You’re not worth it. I honestly don’t understand why partisan hacks like you spend so much time pining over other partisan hacks who act like partisan hacks. You do it, your opposition does it. Get over it, what are you trying to prove?! Life isn’t fair? There are double standards and hypocrisy in politics?! Welcome to the real world buddy!!!

You're not going to waste your time looking because you know you never condemned those violent protests, Slade. You know it and so does everyone else here.

They are all hypocrites and liars. All the bullshit that happened last summer and these assholes were either defending the rioters or cheering them on. And now they're clutching their pearls and have the vapors.

"Oh my Gawd, the traitors at the Capital Building. It's the worst thing ever."

I mean this sincerely, you can all GFYS. Repeatedly. :D

with a

l2ha4uwxiig11.jpg

I don't think I saw even a single one of our fascist leftists even HINT that they opposed the rioting that went on for months.

with a

l2ha4uwxiig11.jpg

I don't think I saw even a single one of our fascist leftists even HINT that they opposed the rioting that went on for months.

Nope. I roll pretty easy but I have reached my limit with the bullshit. They loved the riots over the summer. They defended it and cheered it on. Now they're all Holier than thou? :lol:

Give me a fucking break.

Mob violence totally sucks and should be addressed more strongly than resolutions. Assaults on the capital are traitorous.

Why exactly are protests in Washington, DC more "traitorous" than protests in Portland or Minneapolis? Why do they "suck" after one day of a conservative protest that turned violent and they didn't in a city like Portland where they went on month after month after month? Explain to me what your criteria is here, White?

Well one was trying to hang our VP and overturn our election based on a heap of lies while the other was an oppressed group fighting for equality. In neither case is destruction or violence acceptable. Do you need more explaination?

Oh, so if you're an "oppressed" group then destruction and violence isn't so bad? Some explanation... (eye roll)

Of course destruction and violence is bad no matter what group does it. I literally just said that, why are you pretending like I said the opposite?

So you can point out all the times you declared that same thing while Portland and Minneapolis was burning?

Haha. What the hell does that matter? Is this thread about me and how equally I distribute blame?! No it’s not. I explained the difference between the capital protest and the summer protests. What I declared months ago has nothing to do with this conversation.

This thread is about the double standard of the left that condoned violent protests when it was being done by BLM and Antifa yet now think it needs to be stopped immediately because conservatives had ONE day of violence!
You don't even want to TRY and find an example of you opposed those violent "summer" protests...do you! That's amusing.

Of course I opposed violent protests. I’m just not going to waste my time proving it to you. You’re not worth it. I honestly don’t understand why partisan hacks like you spend so much time pining over other partisan hacks who act like partisan hacks. You do it, your opposition does it. Get over it, what are you trying to prove?! Life isn’t fair? There are double standards and hypocrisy in politics?! Welcome to the real world buddy!!!

You're not going to waste your time looking because you know you never condemned those violent protests, Slade. You know it and so does everyone else here.

Of course I did but who the hell cares what I’ve condemned. I’m not on this thread to prove what I’ve condemned or not. That’s just you trying to start a totally pointless argument that nobody cares about because you can’t hang with the current one.

They are all hypocrites and liars. All the bullshit that happened last summer and these assholes were either defending the rioters or cheering them on. And now they're clutching their pearls and have the vapors.

Are you showing the same outrage over this protest as you did over the summer ones? Not that I give a shit but apparently that’s what this thread is about now

Are you showing the same outrage over this protest as you did over the summer ones? Not that I give a shit but apparently that’s what this thread is about now

My outrage in the context of this thread in gargantuan hypocrisy of Dims across the board. My team never supports or condones this type of violence. Your team supported the riots for months and incited the violence. So fuck off.

My outrage in the context of this thread in gargantuan hypocrisy of Dims across the board. My team never supports or condones this type of violence. Your team supported the riots for months and incited the violence. So fuck off.

That’s great to hear. So you are showing the same kind and amount of outrage now that you were showing back then, right?

Forum List

Back