Months ago, Dems blocked a resolution condemning mob violence and tougher penalties for those involved

Now they want to get tough. :auiqs.jpg:

Mob violence totally sucks and should be addressed more strongly than resolutions. Assaults on the capital are traitorous.

Why exactly are protests in Washington, DC more "traitorous" than protests in Portland or Minneapolis? Why do they "suck" after one day of a conservative protest that turned violent and they didn't in a city like Portland where they went on month after month after month? Explain to me what your criteria is here, White?

Well one was trying to hang our VP and overturn our election based on a heap of lies while the other was an oppressed group fighting for equality. In neither case is destruction or violence acceptable. Do you need more explaination?

Oppressed Group? Violent criminals like floyd high on drugs out committing crimes and refusing to be arrested?

Black people feeling unfairly treated by our criminal justice system.

Regarding Flyod there was no reason for that cop to keep his knee on that mans neck for as long as he did. Anybody with a brain could see that.

So are you playing dumb or actually this dumb that you don’t understand these things?

If Floyd was unjustly killed by the Minneapolis police, that doesn't give the black people any cause to burn the city.

Mob violence totally sucks and should be addressed more strongly than resolutions. Assaults on the capital are traitorous.

Assaults on Washington DC are no better or worse than attacks on Ferguson, New York City, Minneapolis or Portland.

BTW, when the libs attacked the WH and tried to burn down a church, in Washington, the left wasn't upset with the violent, arsonous protesters at all.

I disagree. Obviously the Capital has no patriotic significance for you. Sad for ya, dude.

Why exactly are protests in Washington, DC more "traitorous" than protests in Portland or Minneapolis? Why do they "suck" after one day of a conservative protest that turned violent and they didn't in a city like Portland where they went on month after month after month? Explain to me what your criteria is here, White?

Well one was trying to hang our VP and overturn our election based on a heap of lies while the other was an oppressed group fighting for equality. In neither case is destruction or violence acceptable. Do you need more explaination?

Oh, so if you're an "oppressed" group then destruction and violence isn't so bad? Some explanation... (eye roll)

Of course destruction and violence is bad no matter what group does it. I literally just said that, why are you pretending like I said the opposite?

Oppressed Group? Violent criminals like floyd high on drugs out committing crimes and refusing to be arrested?

Regarding Flyod there was no reason for that cop to keep his knee on that mans neck for as long as he did. Anybody with a brain could see that.

So are you playing dumb or actually this dumb that you don’t understand these things?

If Floyd was unjustly killed by the Minneapolis police, that doesn't give the black people any cause to burn the city.

Floyd wasn't killed by the Minneapolis Police...he killed himself with an overdose of fentanyl. He was complaining about not being able to breath LONG before he was on the ground. The autopsy showed what his real issue was that day.

the "heap of lies" thing has not been fully debunked. The "oppressed group fighting for equality" is part
over-statement and part partisan BS.. What have you
explained?

I can debunk the lies for you right now. Trump did not win any of those swing states by 100s of thousands of votes. Recounts were performed and fraud claims were investigated by the Secretary of State elections boards and judicial system. Also Pence can’t legally reject the votes of the Electoral College. It isn’t constitutional. Also there is no evidence of Dems stealing the elections. Those were just some of the lies that Trump has been pushing along with false claims of fraud that have been debunked to his face on a recorded phone call.

if you think the summer protests were about something ore than BLM and police reform them please tell me what I’m missing

You think Antifa was "protesting" about BLM and Police reform? Well...aren't you the naive one!

When did the word ANTIFA come out of my mouth? You literally just made up an argument, pretended like I said it, and then refuted it! Haha. Who do you think you’re fooling?!

Oh, so if you're an "oppressed" group then destruction and violence isn't so bad? Some explanation... (eye roll)

Of course destruction and violence is bad no matter what group does it. I literally just said that, why are you pretending like I said the opposite?

So you can point out all the times you declared that same thing while Portland and Minneapolis was burning?

I never said it did

So you can point out all the times you declared that same thing while Portland and Minneapolis was burning?

Haha. What the hell does that matter? Is this thread about me and how equally I distribute blame?! No it’s not. I explained the difference between the capital protest and the summer protests. What I declared months ago has nothing to do with this conversation.

the "heap of lies" thing has not been fully debunked. The "oppressed group fighting for equality" is part
explained?

I can debunk the lies for you right now. Trump did not win any of those swing states by 100s of thousands of votes. Recounts were performed and fraud claims were investigated by the Secretary of State elections boards and judicial system. Also Pence can’t legally reject the votes of the Electoral College. It isn’t constitutional. Also there is no evidence of Dems stealing the elections. Those were just some of the lies that Trump has been pushing along with false claims of fraud that have been debunked to his face on a recorded phone call.

if you think the summer protests were about something ore than BLM and police reform them please tell me what I’m missing

You think Antifa was "protesting" about BLM and Police reform? Well...aren't you the naive one!

When did the word ANTIFA come out of my mouth? You literally just made up an argument, pretended like I said it, and then refuted it! Haha. Who do you think you’re fooling?!

For some reason you don't think Antifa took part in the "Summer Protests", Slade...remarkably selective memory on your part!

SALLY.jpg

AFRAID.jpg

1814.png

explained?

For some reason you don't think Antifa took part in the "Summer Protests", Slade...remarkably selective memory on your part!

I’m sure they did along with many other groups. Has nothing to do with my explanation about the differences between the two protests. You’re trying really hard to start a fight about pointless off topic shit. Comical

Floyd wasn't killed by the Minneapolis Police...he killed himself with an overdose of fentanyl. He was complaining about not being able to breath LONG before he was on the ground. The autopsy showed what his real issue was that day.

The Minneapolis police certainly were accused of whacking Floyd. The trial hasn't occurred yet, and the fact that he was loaded on fentanyl as well as suffering from the ultradeadly coronavirus, seems to be a reasonable doubt as to the cause of his demise. But being blamed for the Floyd death was the reason for the Minneapolis riots.

Haha. What the hell does that matter? Is this thread about me and how equally I distribute blame?! No it’s not. I explained the difference between the capital protest and the summer protests. What I declared months ago has nothing to do with this conversation.

This thread is about the double standard of the left that condoned violent protests when it was being done by BLM and Antifa yet now think it needs to be stopped immediately because conservatives had ONE day of violence!
You don't even want to TRY and find an example of you opposed those violent "summer" protests...do you! That's amusing.

This thread is about the double standard of the left that condoned violent protests when it was being done by BLM and Antifa yet now think it needs to be stopped immediately because conservatives had ONE day of violence!
You don't even want to TRY and find an example of you opposed those violent "summer" protests...do you! That's amusing.

Of course I opposed violent protests. I’m just not going to waste my time proving it to you. You’re not worth it. I honestly don’t understand why partisan hacks like you spend so much time pining over other partisan hacks who act like partisan hacks. You do it, your opposition does it. Get over it, what are you trying to prove?! Life isn’t fair? There are double standards and hypocrisy in politics?! Welcome to the real world buddy!!!

The seat of Democracy itself has a deeper meaning to people across the whole country that revere our history, form of governance, historical significance and reverence to our found fathers, than the liqueur stores, pawn shops, auto supply stores, etc that were in the news across the country. Horrible as that was and unacceptably illegal and immoral, it does not strike me as close as an attack on the historic Washington, DC government structures. To me, kind of like the difference in stealing and burning somebody's sleeping bag, vs tearing down and burning somebody's American flag.

The rioters in Portland were trying to burn down a Federal Courthouse for days. Funny, but you, the media, and the rest of your commie blow buddies never called it an insurrection or tyranny. Wonder why?

I don't buy your fake outrage. GFYS. :D

The seat of Democracy itself has a deeper meaning to people across the whole country that revere our history, form of governance, historical significance and reverence to our found fathers, than the liqueur stores, pawn shops, auto supply stores, etc that were in the news across the country. Horrible as that was and unacceptably illegal and immoral, it does not strike me as close as an attack on the historic Washington, DC government structures. To me, kind of like the difference in stealing and burning somebody's sleeping bag, vs tearing down and burning somebody's American flag.

The rioters in Portland were trying to burn down a Federal Courthouse for days. Funny, but you, the media, and the rest of your commie blow buddies never called it an insurrection or tyranny. Wonder why?

Told you my thinking. Never asked your agreement. Think what you like.

Told you my thinking. Never asked your agreement. Think what you like.

Were the rioters in Portland that attacked Federal Law Enforcement officers trying to protect a Federal Court from being burnt to the ground traitors? Were they committing treason?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Of course I opposed violent protests. I’m just not going to waste my time proving it to you. You’re not worth it. I honestly don’t understand why partisan hacks like you spend so much time pining over other partisan hacks who act like partisan hacks. You do it, your opposition does it. Get over it, what are you trying to prove?! Life isn’t fair? There are double standards and hypocrisy in politics?! Welcome to the real world buddy!!!

You're not going to waste your time looking because you know you never condemned those violent protests, Slade. You know it and so does everyone else here.

Forum List

Back