Moonbeam Asks Trump For Help. Would You?

Sure, provide the aid, with the caveats that al expenses must be paid by the State and the whole “Sanctuary” issue needs to end.

That would be good adding the caveat that especially the Sanctuary City thing needs to be ended.

Sorry bout that,

1. There is the matter of The Presidential Star on the Hollywood walk of fame that was attacked and destroyed with an axe.
  2. I think they figure this one out!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes. There are many people in California who don't share Browns idiocy I wouldn't make them suffer because I don't like Brown.

There were many people in Dresden who didn't share Hitler's philosophy, too.

Oh yes, dimocrap scum ARE that evil. Maybe worse.

They want to destroy this Country even more than Hitler did. He actually kinda liked America.

dimocrap FILTH hate America.

He’ll give it to them, which he should. I understand your point, though.
HELL NO!!

Or at the very least, make him sweat a little bit. Or a lot. Or just tell him to pound sand up his ass.

Thousands flee new California blaze, governor asks aid

And no, they're not "Americans, too"

Not in the traditional sense anyway. They constantly thumb their noses at everything Patriotic and they delight in making fun of everybody in "Flyover Country"

Let 'em burn

Point is, every time Trump asks Moonbeam for help, Moonbeams spits in his face.

Jerry Brown defies Trump on world stage

Brown Defies Trump Again, Issues Pardons to 2 Immigrants

California becomes 'sanctuary state' as Gov. Brown defies Trump administration

There's dozens more example.

If it were me, I'd let him cook in his own juices.

Redding is in Shasta County, they voted for The Donald, again I ask do you want to ABANDON these peoples to the inferno?

upload_2018-7-28_23-3-27.png

California Election Results 2016: President Live Map by County, Real-Time Voting Updates

Redding, California - Wikipedia

Yes I know and I posted things about that horrific murder, but you cannot say because California is Politically Fucked and almost a Rogue State with it's politicians sucking the buttocks of Illegal Savages that that is a reason to allow hundreds of thousands of human beings and animals to be sacrificed in the inferno, you have to assist them.

We have Gracie for example who is very near to this wild fire situation, so according to YOU the Gracie's should just be allowed to suffer because California is Politically Fucked?

Yes

Of course we should help them out. Turn in your requests for assistance at our emergency station we have set up at the ICE office. We will process your claim there.

Sorry bout that,

1. Sending in money won't fix stupid.
  2. Doesn't matter how many times its tried, never will it happen.
  3. Money won't put the fires out either.
  4. Stupid fire departments won't put out fires either, they make fires.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes I know and I posted things about that horrific murder, but you cannot say because California is Politically Fucked and almost a Rogue State with it's politicians sucking the buttocks of Illegal Savages that that is a reason to allow hundreds of thousands of human beings and animals to be sacrificed in the inferno, you have to assist them.

We have Gracie for example who is very near to this wild fire situation, so according to YOU the Gracie's should just be allowed to suffer because California is Politically Fucked?

Yes

You want to abandon Redding and Shasta County that voted for The Donald, you want to abandon these peoples to the inferno, okay. You are despicable and a disgrace, I hope that if YOU are ever in a horrific situation and need help that peoples don't say Fuck Him let him suffer, who cares, we don't.

Sorry bout that,

Yes

You want to abandon Redding and Shasta County that voted for The Donald, you want to abandon these peoples to the inferno, okay. You are despicable and a disgrace, I hope that if YOU are ever in a horrific situation and need help that peoples don't say Fuck Him let him suffer, who cares, we don't.

1. Just maybe because they voted for Donald Trump they are being burnt out ya think?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

HELL NO!!

Or at the very least, make him sweat a little bit. Or a lot. Or just tell him to pound sand up his ass.

Thousands flee new California blaze, governor asks aid

And no, they're not "Americans, too"

Not in the traditional sense anyway. They constantly thumb their noses at everything Patriotic and they delight in making fun of everybody in "Flyover Country"

Let 'em burn

Lol. Good thing you have no say in it, hack

Sorry bout that,

Yes

1. Just maybe because they voted for Donald Trump they are being burnt out ya think?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No.

Sorry bout that,

1. So the feds send in a couple pallets of money after Moonbeam burns down a whole area that supported Trump?
  2. Not justified.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back