Moonbeam Asks Trump For Help. Would You?

Sorry bout that,

1. There is a reason for these fires.
  2. First find out the reason.
  3. Then decide if federal aid is called for.
  4. The fires seem to be happening since 2001 endlessly.
  5. The fire departments are setting these fires along with the illegals too, why should the federal government send them aid.
  6. They need to learn to self govern, not lean on Uncle Sam Deep Pockets.
  7. I made a thread years ago about how California needs to restructure its Fire Departments.
  8. In that thread I concluded that home owners need heavy duty fire fighting equipment in their garages to protect their homes themselves, people here at that time scoffed, perhaps new people and the same people here now,..... will not.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I made a thread years ago about how California needs to restructure its Fire Departments
yes you did and you were badmouthing the fire fighters saying how they dont know how to fight fires and then a week later Texas caught on fire and burned for a month....the funny part is after you got ridiculed for what you said you suddenly "disappeared" from that thread.....oh and sorry about that....

Sorry bout that,

1. So the feds send in a couple pallets of money after Moonbeam burns down a whole area that supported Trump?
  2. Not justified.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I don't think a Conspiracy Theory is helpful, there is zero evidence for deliberate arson because they voted 65.6% for The Donald.

You want to abandon Redding and Shasta County that voted for The Donald, you want to abandon these peoples to the inferno, okay. You are despicable and a disgrace, I hope that if YOU are ever in a horrific situation and need help that peoples don't say Fuck Him let him suffer, who cares, we don't.

dimocrap scum been sticking it to Patriotic Republicans for decades. Including to me and to people I care about.

FUCK THEM

As to the people living in Kalifornication that don't like Moonbeam and/or voted for Trump?

FUCK THEM

They need to do more.

They sound to me like the cucks at National Review or the Weekly (sub)Standard.

Fair Weather Republicans. Part of the Deep State. They make sucking noises like they care, but they don't do much about it. fuck 'em

4cereal

Kalifornication is a lost cause. The people in it SUCK. dimocrap scum and Conservatives alike.

Let her burn

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

5. The fire departments are setting these fires along with the illegals too, why should the federal government send them aid.
  7. I made a thread years ago about how California needs to restructure its Fire Departments.
  8. In that thread I concluded that home owners need heavy duty fire fighting equipment in their garages to protect their homes themselves, people here at that time scoffed, perhaps new people and the same people here now,..... will not.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I made a thread years ago about how California needs to restructure its Fire Departments
yes you did and you were badmouthing the fire fighters saying how they dont know how to fight fires and then a week later Texas caught on fire and burned for a month....the funny part is after you got ridiculed for what you said you suddenly "disappeared" from that thread.....oh and sorry about that....

1. No Harry I held my ground till the end.
  2. And I was right, still am!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You want to abandon Redding and Shasta County that voted for The Donald, you want to abandon these peoples to the inferno, okay. You are despicable and a disgrace, I hope that if YOU are ever in a horrific situation and need help that peoples don't say Fuck Him let him suffer, who cares, we don't.

There are Red areas of every Blue state and vice versa. Those of us who live in such places despite being of the opposing philosophy know we run risks by being behind enemy lines.

Besides, no actual Conservative would ever take money from the Government.

Yes. There are many people in California who don't share Browns idiocy I wouldn't make them suffer because I don't like Brown.

There were many people in Dresden who didn't share Hitler's philosophy, too.

Oh yes, dimocrap scum ARE that evil. Maybe worse.

They want to destroy this Country even more than Hitler did. He actually kinda liked America.

dimocrap FILTH hate America.
Comparing the bombing of Dresden in WW2 to wildfires in California today I'm sorry that's just dumb I'm cashing out on this thread.

Yes. There are many people in California who don't share Browns idiocy I wouldn't make them suffer because I don't like Brown.

There were many people in Dresden who didn't share Hitler's philosophy, too.

Oh yes, dimocrap scum ARE that evil. Maybe worse.

They want to destroy this Country even more than Hitler did. He actually kinda liked America.

dimocrap FILTH hate America.
Comparing the bombing of Dresden in WW2 to wildfires in California today I'm sorry that's just dumb I'm cashing out on this thread.
No comparison has been made.

What a pathetic post. Fellow Americans need our help and you post this garbage. Putrid piece of trash.
Hate filled trump scum re pretty evil. They hate this country and everyone in it
I think we should help, but with the term you get illegals out of california. You hate filled liberals on here need to chill. I remember y'all saying let Texas drown during the floods. Also get the extreme enviromentalist out, take the under brush out of their forest. Damn that would help 100%, use your head.

Nobody was comparing them, it was simply an analogy

a·nal·o·gy
əˈnaləjē/
noun
  1. a comparison between two things, typically for the purpose of explanation or clarification.

Sorry bout that,

1. Please blackhawk stay, his analogy wasn't all that bad.
  2. Lets ride,...oh which side do you support giving a ton of money for corrupt reasons from Moonbeams slush fund after burning out a Trump supporting area of California, or not the feds giving it?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What a pathetic post. Fellow Americans need our help and you post this garbage. Putrid piece of trash.
Hate filled trump scum re pretty evil. They hate this country and everyone in it
I think we should help, but with the term you get illegals out of california. You hate filled liberals on here need to chill. I remember y'all saying let Texas drown during the floods. Also get the extreme enviromentalist out, take the under brush out of their forest. Damn that would help 100%, use your head.
Calling liberals hated filled after reading the posts in this thread takes a special kind of obliviousness.

Too late edgy non patriot Trump just declared a state of emergency and they will get help.

Speaking as a californian...and a conservative...I am waiting for Moonbean to put out the call to all those "very nice people" that are using this state as a sanctuary...to HELP THE FIREMEN AND CITIZENS since they want to "belong" so bad.
Should I not hold my breath?

Speaking as a californian...and a conservative...I am waiting for Moonbean to put out the call to all those "very nice people" that are using this state as a sanctuary...to HELP THE FIREMEN AND CITIZENS since they want to "belong" so bad.
Should I not hold my breath?

The Firemen are HEROES, mega BRAVE and COMPLETELY SELFLESS. TOTAL respect for them. Some have already lost their lives in the inferno. RIP there is a Special Place in Heaven for them.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. No Harry I held my ground till the end.
  2. And I was right, still am!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
no you did not.....you looked pretty bad when Texas was burning just as bad and everyone was asking you why cant Texas fire fighters fight fires.....it was pretty ironic how after all you said that fires started in Texas....

There are Red areas of every Blue state and vice versa. Those of us who live in such places despite being of the opposing philosophy know we run risks by being behind enemy lines.

no actual Conservative would ever take money from the Government.
yea right.....

Sorry bout that,

1. So President Trump isn't holding California responsible for his Star getting the axe?
  2. I sure would have.
  3. So Gov. Moonbeam allows a Trump stronghold to burn down and the the President fogives him.
  4. Can the people forgive?
  5. I doubt it!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"Besides, no actual Conservative would ever take money from the Government."

Only the insane would refuse help in a Natural Disaster situation and/or this wild fire type situation, how are they expected to help themselves in these scenarios?

This:

"Sorry I am a Conservative, I cannot accept help so I am prepared to die in the inferno, if I do not die in the inferno all my friends who I leave behind might think I'm a Leftist"

^^^^ Huh?

Forum List

Back