Moooch's Concern Over"Our Girls",Yet Shows No Concern Over Suffering & Dying Refugees

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Oh, what's a hashtag here, or a Hashtag there, or a PHOTO OP here, or a photo op there.... but these aren't black, muslim girls, are they?

Has anyone in the media brought this up yet? Mooochelle Obama is very worried about the treatment of "Her Girls" in Nigeria, yet won't go to the US/Mexican border where thousands of children are in bad physical condition, many have died in attempt to swim across the Rio Grande. So where is Mooochelle? Has she even made a public statement regarding the children refugees coming into the states with numerous contagious diseases while being stored in overcrowded detention sites most likely sick, and starving, waiting to be processed? The Obama's seem to be more concerned with African Non-Americans than Latino Americans already in dire straights,
and in our country!

Just thought I'd point that HYPOCRISY out for our left of left friends!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Last edited:
Pretty pathetic, Vigilante. Pretty damned pathetic.

Hell, if she were to show any concern for the wetbacks...you and your ilk would be attacking her for that. Nonsense post.

Hell, if she were to show any concern for the wetbacks...you and your ilk would be attacking her for that. Nonsense post.

Ah, Nutz, your racial proclivity is beaming!!!

Nothing racial about it. The Obama's can't win with you...that is fine. Still doesn't change the fact that your argument is nonsense and compares apple to oranges - comparing little girls who have been kidnapped and repeatedly raped to illegal immigrants who tried to break the law.

Nonsense post. It certainly shows your racial animosity.

Mrs. Obama has been the least effective 1st Lady in modern history. Like her husband, everything she tried has been a laughable failure.

• Banned

Nothing racial about it. The Obama's can't win with you...that is fine. Still doesn't change the fact that your argument is nonsense and compares apple to oranges - comparing little girls who have been kidnapped and repeatedly raped to illegal immigrants who tried to break the law.

You are SOOOO HEARTLESS! If it ain't black, STAY BACK!!!!

Girls Rented and Raped on Way to Border

Girls Rented and Raped on Way to Border: Shame on Those Luring Them

So where is YOUR sympathy? There is nothing racial about it...only to race hustlers like yourself who want to manufacture a controversy out of anything Obama. My personal opinion, I could give a shit about the Africans or the Mexicans. I am just not petty enough to play politics with their plights...like yourself. It takes a special kind of racist to revel in the abuse of children and use it to attack a political opponent. That is pretty low, shameless, and pathetic. :lol: And you wonder why people think Teapers are racists assholes.

• Banned

So where is YOUR sympathy? There is nothing racial about it...only to race hustlers like yourself who want to manufacture a controversy out of anything Obama. My personal opinion, I could give a shit about the Africans or the Mexicans. I am just not petty enough to play politics with their plights...like yourself. It takes a special kind of racist to revel in the abuse of children and use it to attack a political opponent. That is pretty low, shameless, and pathetic. :lol: And you wonder why people think Teapers are racists assholes.

But it's OK for the Moooch to do a hashtag compaign! Your HYPOCRISY smells like the shit you spew!

Oh, what's a hashtag here, or a Hashtag there, or a PHOTO OP here, or a photo op there.... but these aren't black, muslim girls, are they?

Has anyone in the media brought this up yet? Mooochelle Obama is very worried about the treatment of "Her Girls" in Nigeria, yet won't go to the US/Mexican border where thousands of children are in bad physical condition, many have died in attempt to swim across the Rio Grande. So where is Mooochelle? Has she even made a public statement regarding the children refugees coming into the states with numerous contagious diseases while being stored in overcrowded detention sites most likely sick, and starving, waiting to be processed? The Obama's seem to be more concerned with African Non-Americans than Latino Americans already in dire straights,
and in our country!

Just thought I'd point that HYPOCRISY out for our left of left friends!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

They aren't "brown" enough to suit Mooshell's agenda.
But it is a terrible thing, what's been done to the girls in Nigeria, they had no choice. The "girls" on our borders? Yeah, they had some kind of choice, or their parents did.

But it's OK for the Moooch to do a hashtag compaign! Your HYPOCRISY smells like the shit you spew!

A campaign for girls who were kidnapped by terrorists as opposed to girls who tried to illegally cross the border? Pretty pathetic argument there...almost as if you are struggling to find valid criticisms of Obama...so you switch to his wife and make this ridiculous argument. Very, very pathetic.

Of course, if she had a hash tag campaign for the Meehicans...then you would say she is breaking the law. That double edged sword may work with your low information, lemming idiot teaper friends...but it doesn't work against normal people.

:lmao: Pathetic.

This post puts you dangerously close to the level of Staph or Koshercnt ..utterly ridiculous and reaching.

I bet if those were white girls...you would be crying a different story. Your racism is oozing. You might get a promotion from the Teaper Grand Wizard for this one.

You are correct, nothing racial at all. Any administration that pulled a stunt like this would be condemned and castigated? Why not this one? Oh, wait...I keep forgetting, no one on the left wants to criticize the first (half) black president, or his cow wife. You think no-bama or mooshell give a rat's ass about what happens to either the Nigerian victims of Muslim aggression or the you girls (and boys, too, no doubt) that are victimized by predators? Yeah, keep drinking that koolaid, there, gang.

You are correct, nothing racial at all. Any administration that pulled a stunt like this would be condemned and castigated? Why not this one? Oh, wait...I keep forgetting, no one on the left wants to criticize the first (half) black president, or his cow wife. You think no-bama or mooshell give a rat's ass about what happens to either the Nigerian victims of Muslim aggression or the you girls (and boys, too, no doubt) that are victimized by predators? Yeah, keep drinking that koolaid, there, gang.

Pulled a stunt like what? Please be specific.

See, what is funny, I am not a liberal or on the left. I just recognize stupid arguments and nonsense. I only accept valid arguments...not racist rants that are only validated by idiot teapers.

See, what is funny, I am not a liberal or on the left. I just recognize stupid arguments and nonsense. I only accept valid arguments...not racist rants that are only validated by idiot teapers.

How would you know the difference? You obviously have no idea what constitutes a "racist rant", or who might be an "idiot teaper" (whatever that is).

How would you know the difference? You obviously have no idea what constitutes a "racist rant", or who might be an "idiot teaper" (whatever that is).

Pulled a stunt like what? Did you just ignore that question? What stunt did obama pull that would have been castigated and condemned if it were any other administration?

(My bet, no answer)

A campaign for girls who were kidnapped by terrorists as opposed to girls who tried to illegally cross the border? Pretty pathetic argument there...almost as if you are struggling to find valid criticisms of Obama...so you switch to his wife and make this ridiculous argument. Very, very pathetic.

Of course, if she had a hash tag campaign for the Meehicans...then you would say she is breaking the law. That double edged sword may work with your low information, lemming idiot teaper friends...but it doesn't work against normal people.

This post puts you dangerously close to the level of Staph or Koshercnt ..utterly ridiculous and reaching.

I bet if those were white girls...you would be crying a different story. Your racism is oozing. You might get a promotion from the Teaper Grand Wizard for this one.

Yes, African girls have so much to do with American's while the Latino girls are ACTUALLY here, some are being raped IN our country, and others used in human trafficking! Seems it's always about BLACKS before anything with you black subversives.

Yes, you don't like to be exposed as a racist, or in your case a "black nativist" . I'm surprised you don't have a black panther logo on your signature, or perhaps a picture of Rev. Sharpton. How about that intellectual Mumia Abu-Jamal, he's always good for laugh!

Yes, African girls have so much to do with American's while the Latino girls are ACTUALLY here, some are being raped IN our country, and others used in human trafficking! Seems it's always about BLACKS before anything with you black subversives.

Yes, you don't like to be exposed as a racist, or in your case a "black nativist" . I'm surprised you don't have a black panther logo on your signature, or perhaps a picture of Rev. Sharpton. How about that intellectual Mumia Abu-Jamal, he's always good for laugh!
:lol: Pathetic.

So you want the Latino's to stay? Be clear here! What is Obama supposed to do, to satisfy you?

The hispanics now invading the country don't deserve sympathy. They came here as an invading force. Sympathy should be given to the Americans who are being mistreated in favor of the diseased and lice ridden criminals.

So you want the Latino's to stay? Be clear here! What is Obama supposed to do, to satisfy you?

See above! Moooch still shows her hypocrisy, you can argue it all you want, but reality is staring you in the face!

See above! Moooch still shows her hypocrisy, you can argue it all you want, but reality is staring you in the face!

So you have no opinion? You can't state what should be done, you only want to criticize. Are you sure you aren't a chic? :lol: pathetic.

Forum List

Back