Moore Opens Up 49–44 Lead in Alabama

Before I answer, oh deflecting one, you got a photo of trump groping?

Thanks in advance ratboy
So....you don't believe trump's own words? You admit he's a liar?

What words, his locker room talk.

So you going to defend the sexual humiliation of women as well we have photo of Franken doing?

Is it because she’s straight you feel the humiliation was justified?
"Locker room talk?" You actually fell for that bullshit line?

He was getting ready to be interviewed and was on a bus with a TV show host, cameramen and a sound crew. That's what went on in your "locker room?"

To a snowflake that makes it not "locker room talk"?

Then you have proof of this groping, show the photos
LOL

Shits the hypocrite who voted for the candidate who admitted to groping women.

You've never grabbed a woman? I wouldn't doubt that for a single minute

LOLOL

You keep waiting.

Will do, grope appologist!

Love it. Why do you think women should be forced to endure such pain?

Does it float your boat?
Who did you vote for for president last year?

Thanks in advance ratboy
Run, Forrest! Run!!! :scared1:

LMAO!

No worries, your reluctance to answer actually answered for you. Why are you so embarrassed to just admit you voted for a groper? Is it because that reveals you're actually the "groper apologist?" Is it because, using your words, "it floats your boat?"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Better than a photo....

HOLY SHIT....that video absolutely disgusts me.
Men that love vagina talking like men that love vagina do...fucking sickos!
I wonder if the twisted Left would be championing the shit out of this video if they were faggots and talking about gargling ballsacks?

ahhhhhh yep

Gloria dragging out her victim du jour really hurt the credibility of the two other accusers right from the get go. And because the establishment and the D's blew their load so early it's given time to begin to discredit the three accusers. More info is coming out daily.

And the biggie of course is Allred won't release the yearbook for an independent analysis by a handwriting expert or experts. So serious doubt exists that any of the allegations are true.
Yeah all nine women are lying... just like all 17 of Trump’s victims are lying .. just like all 60 of Cosby’s victims are lying.
You and your kind are male chauvinist pigs who have zero empathy for women who’s been victimized by male predators.
Please C&P your post and forward it to: Mrs. Bill Clinton.
Thankyou.

LOLOL

Now it’s “sexual humiliation??”

Can’t you make up your mind and stick with it?

A photo exist of him sexually humiliating a sleeping woman, and that ain’t bad enough.

Why do you insist on standing up for such a creep. You a creep as well? You sound kinda creepy.

No, it’s just that he’s a leftist and hypocrisy is part of their being.
Speaking of hypocrisy ... you also never answered .... did you vote for Trump?

Geez, based on the exuberance these yahoos express for Trump, you'd think they'd be so proud to proclaim they voted for him. Yet yet continuously run from that question.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

And you never posted the picture of Trump groping an accuser Rat Boy. Damn, lefties can dish out the requests, but can never fulfill any.

Get the photo to back up the tape, We've all got the photo to back up the accuser of Franken.

Proceed Rat Boy.
You poor thing, bless your heart. I posted a video of him bragging about how women let him grab their pussies. And we know he was talking from personal experience since women came forward to confirm he grabbed theirs, only that they didn't "let him," as he portrayed.

The video shows him leaving the bus. The audio is of locker room talk. You'd understand that if you were ever allowed in a mens locker room.

A photo exist of him sexually humiliating a sleeping woman, and that ain’t bad enough.

Why do you insist on standing up for such a creep. You a creep as well? You sound kinda creepy.

Geez, based on the exuberance these yahoos express for Trump, you'd think they'd be so proud to proclaim they voted for him. Yet yet continuously run from that question.

And you never posted the picture of Trump groping an accuser Rat Boy. Damn, lefties can dish out the requests, but can never fulfill any.

Get the photo to back up the tape, We've all got the photo to back up the accuser of Franken.

Proceed Rat Boy.
You poor thing, bless your heart. I posted a video of him bragging about how women let him grab their pussies. And we know he was talking from personal experience since women came forward to confirm he grabbed theirs, only that they didn't "let him," as he portrayed.

You minimize what Franken did, even though there is a photo of him doing it (kinda creepy of you), so you must think it was, and accept it as a prank, yet you disbelieve Trump when he called what he said, locker room talk. Yet we have photographic proof about Franken, and you have none of Trump?

You do understand you've lost, and worse, you sound increasingly frustrated by your own ineptness.

Now back to the subject of the thread.

Moore has been accused of molesting young girls, of trying to date teens. It was also reported that this was all "Common Knowledge"

BUT, NO MEDIA OUTLET, NO OPPOSITION PARTY OR GROUP EVER REPORTED THE ALLEGATIONS UNTIL A FEW WEEKS AGO. THEY WERE SUPPOSEDLY COMMON KNOWLEDGE FOR ALMOST 40 YEARS!

No wonder you're so frustrated by you're own ineptness, hell, look at how absurd your side is.
Cries the hypocrite who voted for the man who confessed to committing sexual assault. When do you stop projecting?

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif

Will do, grope appologist!

Love it. Why do you think women should be forced to endure such pain?

Does it float your boat?

Thanks in advance ratboy

LMAO!

No worries, your reluctance to answer actually answered for you. Why are you so embarrassed to just admit you voted for a groper? Is it because that reveals you're actually the "groper apologist?" Is it because, using your words, "it floats your boat?"

Better than a photo....

I wonder if the twisted Left would be championing the shit out of this video if they were faggots and talking about gargling ballsacks?

Well....men who are insecure in their sexuality..trying to prove to each other that they love vagina..when secretly..they fear they may well want to maybe lick a ball-sack or two...

Or they simply love vagina.

Are you trying to come out?

It's OK, we're all friends here.

Proceed Rat Boy.

You minimize what Franken did, even though there is a photo of him doing it (kinda creepy of you), so you must think it was, and accept it as a prank, yet you disbelieve Trump when he called what he said, locker room talk. Yet we have photographic proof about Franken, and you have none of Trump?

You do understand you've lost, and worse, you sound increasingly frustrated by your own ineptness.

Moore has been accused of molesting young girls, of trying to date teens. It was also reported that this was all "Common Knowledge"

BUT, NO MEDIA OUTLET, NO OPPOSITION PARTY OR GROUP EVER REPORTED THE ALLEGATIONS UNTIL A FEW WEEKS AGO. THEY WERE SUPPOSEDLY COMMON KNOWLEDGE FOR ALMOST 40 YEARS!

No wonder you're so frustrated by you're own ineptness, hell, look at how absurd your side is.
Cries the hypocrite who voted for the man who confessed to committing sexual assault.

^^^^^^^^^Man that was weak.

Is that the same look you get every time you drop trouser?

Proceed Rat Boy.

The video shows him leaving the bus. The audio is of locker room talk. You'd understand that if you were ever allowed in a mens locker room.
LOLOL

Try cleaning the gunk out of your ears.

Proceed Rat Boy.

LOLOL

I'm getting sleepy, Maybe Franken will do it during my nap

Proceed Rat Boy.

Cries the hypocrite who voted for the man who confessed to committing sexual assault. When do you stop projecting?

I knew I recognized you from somewhere dancing boy!

So....you don't believe trump's own words? You admit he's a liar?

So you going to defend the sexual humiliation of women as well we have photo of Franken doing?

He was getting ready to be interviewed and was on a bus with a TV show host, cameramen and a sound crew. That's what went on in your "locker room?"

LOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. I'm married and grab one all the time.

Franken gropes and molests women and there is proof of it, the left is fine with it.

Moore is accused of all kinds of things with absolutely zero proof and the left says he’s guilty.

The left has no moral or logical authority to even open their ignorant mouths.
First off. You are comparing apples to oranges. Grabbing an ass is far from molesting children. Second, Franken owned it like a man, apologized to his accusers, sought and was awarded forgiveness from his accusers, and has said that he will accept the consequences that his peers deem justified. Moore is denying the allegations and spreading lies trying to smear his accusers. Big difference there

No, it is exactly like I said. There is zero proof that Moore did anything and there is ample proof that Franken did. Franken is only sorry because he was caught.

The only difference is that the left are blatant hypocrites.
So, why are all those Alabama fundie ministers excusing Moore by saying he was going for teens because of their purity....that he was going for teens because it's biblical?

“All these ministers”? Got a link liar?

Stunt double:

One Far-Right idiot who claims to represent God weighed in with the purity defense.

Roy Moore Dated 'Younger Ladies' For Their 'Purity,' His Pastor Friend Says

While there was a letter that Moore's wife posted on Facebook..in which she claimed 50 ministers supported her husband....there was no 'purity' defense--a number of ministers have since asked that their names be removed because permission was not granted---There is some question as to the veracity of the letter.

Kayla Moore posts support from 50 pastors; 4 ask for their names to be removed

You may now all return to your poo-slinging.

iu

So there’s 46 now. Quite a lot actually.

Proceed Rat Boy.

LOLOL

Aww, how sad. Despite your fantasies, I don't think Franken is gay like you.

LOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. I'm married and grab one all the time.

Sorry, you were actually acting like someone who hasn't got any for yearsssssssssssss.

Does she know that you consider simulating sexual assault on sleeping women, in an effort to humiliate them as only a prank?

Franken gropes and molests women and there is proof of it, the left is fine with it.

Moore is accused of all kinds of things with absolutely zero proof and the left says he’s guilty.

The left has no moral or logical authority to even open their ignorant mouths.
First off. You are comparing apples to oranges. Grabbing an ass is far from molesting children. Second, Franken owned it like a man, apologized to his accusers, sought and was awarded forgiveness from his accusers, and has said that he will accept the consequences that his peers deem justified. Moore is denying the allegations and spreading lies trying to smear his accusers. Big difference there

No, it is exactly like I said. There is zero proof that Moore did anything and there is ample proof that Franken did. Franken is only sorry because he was caught.

Why would he have been sorry before she came out and said she was offended? How did he know he offended her until she said so?

You have to be told when you are doing something wrong? Please, just stop.
If you don't know you offended someone, how are you supposed to know unless they tell you?

If you have to be told that you are doing something wrong, then you are pretty stupid. Too stupid even for a democrat politician. Really, you should stop.

So, why are all those Alabama fundie ministers excusing Moore by saying he was going for teens because of their purity....that he was going for teens because it's biblical?

“All these ministers”? Got a link liar?

Stunt double:

One Far-Right idiot who claims to represent God weighed in with the purity defense.

Roy Moore Dated 'Younger Ladies' For Their 'Purity,' His Pastor Friend Says

While there was a letter that Moore's wife posted on Facebook..in which she claimed 50 ministers supported her husband....there was no 'purity' defense--a number of ministers have since asked that their names be removed because permission was not granted---There is some question as to the veracity of the letter.

Kayla Moore posts support from 50 pastors; 4 ask for their names to be removed

You may now all return to your poo-slinging.

iu

So there’s 46 now. Quite a lot actually.
LOLOL

From a list compiled before anyone accused Moore of sexual improprieties.

Why would he have been sorry before she came out and said she was offended? How did he know he offended her until she said so?

You are seriously demented.

Now round these parts, women don’t take kindly to sexual humiliation. Maybe where a rat like you lives, but here.........

Not so much.
LOLOL

Now it’s “sexual humiliation??”

Can’t you make up your mind and stick with it?

Yeah, I voted for Trump, he never groped anyone.

Proceed Rat Boy.

LOLOL

Aww, how sad. Despite your fantasies, I don't think Franken is gay like you.

Gays have ear sex? Do explain your experiences with gay ear sex, Frankens all ears!

Fear not, the good news is that these assholes who support pedophiles and child abusers are getting older and dying off. Our country is becoming more ethnically diverse and progressive. These people are going the way of the dodo and as long as younger people continue to engage in politics we will breed out these assholes from our country.
Take a look at the stats of "young people engaging in politics" and you will be disappointed.
IN FACT young people are trending downward in voter turnout from local elections to Presidential elections.
Keep your head up your ass though. The 'look' suits you.

Thanks in advance ratboy

LMAO!

Better than a photo....

Well....men who are insecure in their sexuality..trying to prove to each other that they love vagina..when secretly..they fear they may well want to maybe lick a ball-sack or two...

Or they simply love vagina.

Are you trying to come out?

It's OK, we're all friends here.

***chuckles***
I suspect my idea of what makes a man..and yours..are very far apart indeed. I honor women..I think it's my job..as a man.. to cherish and protect them. I know that it's not fashionable, in some circles..but that is part of what forms my personal ethos. I'm a sheepdog...and I hate wolves. When I was 13, 14 years old...I talked like that..but I soon grew out of it. Some don't. Those cases of arrested development are to be pitied..and watched--because their objectification of women into walking vaginas leads to criminal abuse.

If you find this a gay attitude...I applaud those gay men who share it.

Forum List

Back