Moore Smear Campaign:Truth has Come Out!

If 70 news says so it has to be true.
Couldn’t find anything at Infowars to report?
The pervert will step down. Count on it.
He will be the next US Senator from Alabama...count on it.

Bush92 where I live I have 10 months of winter and two months of bad skating. :) I have a lot of time on my hands now. No elections in my neck of the woods right now so I do believe I have the time and the where with all to dedicate myself to Moore's campaign. Where there is a will there is a way. I'll go full tilt out for the good Judge.

Well we'll see. Problem is damage is done, and not sure if there's time to get this all straightened out before the election.

What really stinks with this story is the timing. Why didn't this come out during the primary ? Why wait until the very end when it's too late to remove his name from the ballot ? Well we all know the answer to that.
Yeah damn. If only he hadn't raped a bunch of little girls, his political opponents wouldn't be able to go through with this disgusting smear campaign.

Well there’s incontrovertible proof.
These wingnuts are a hoot.
Think this bitch is not an operative lying for the Democrats?
One of Roy Moore's accusers worked as interpreter for Hillary Clinton campaign

Well we'll see. Problem is damage is done, and not sure if there's time to get this all straightened out before the election.

What really stinks with this story is the timing. Why didn't this come out during the primary ? Why wait until the very end when it's too late to remove his name from the ballot ? Well we all know the answer to that.

The WP hunted these women down. Now please remember only one has accused him of sexual misconduct. This woman has a history. Uses different names. More to come.

The timing? WP endorsed Moore's D opponent and then ran this garbage.

If I'd been raped by an old, racist conservative as a child, I'd probably volunteer to work for the DNC too.

Yeah damn. If only he hadn't raped a bunch of little girls, his political opponents wouldn't be able to go through with this disgusting smear campaign.

He didn't rape anyone motherfucker. He's not even accused of this you fucking lying wanker.

Alabama State Auditor: Even If Roy Moore Sexually Abused 14-Year-Old Girl, It's "Much Ado about Very Little”

Red state morals
But if Bill Clinton got a blowjob from a 19 year old, it's the most obscene thing in history,

What is fundamentally wrong is that the accusation gets released to the public without confirmation that it is true. But damage is already done by just putting out the story.
+++++++++++++++

And of course, The Washington Post knows that.

The Washington Post was going down down down---like the New York Times---until it was bought by the richest man in the world--a rabid liberal--Jeff Bezos.

He did not buy it to make money; he bought it for its propaganda value to the causes he believes in, such as the Democratic Party.

There is no doubt, but that he has conveyed, probably in some indirect way that won't get him sued personally and embarrass him publicly---that he doesn't give a shit if the paper is sued for libel over and over again, as long as the libel does damage to Republican candidates. No money judgment any Republican would ever get amounts to more than pocket change to this turd Bazos.

So, the Washington Post can never be considered reliable and honest because the usual economic restraints do not apply.

Bezos Money has turned it into a fraudulent pawn for the Democratic Party.

I firmly believe all allegations in this manner should be investigated.

However the far left hack sites should be forced to pay when they are found to sensationalize false claims.

Romney wants him out now. And the National Republican Senatorial Commitee is withdrawing all funding:

UPDATE: 1:20 p.m. ― The National Republican Senatorial Committee, the campaign arm of the Senate GOP, severed financial ties with Moore Friday. A joint fundraising committee that benefits Moore and various party organizations filed paperwork to remove the NRSC as one of the beneficiaries.

Republicans are moving quickly, some at least. Does anyone know more than is otherwise known about Moore?

If I'd been raped by an old, racist conservative as a child, I'd probably volunteer to work for the DNC too.

Show where anyone has accused him of rape you vile piece of fecal matter.

However the far left hack sites should be forced to pay when they are found to sensationalize false claims.

And the false accuser should see jail time. Enough of this shit.

He will be the next US Senator from Alabama...count on it.

Bush92 where I live I have 10 months of winter and two months of bad skating. :) I have a lot of time on my hands now. No elections in my neck of the woods right now so I do believe I have the time and the where with all to dedicate myself to Moore's campaign. Where there is a will there is a way. I'll go full tilt out for the good Judge.
Come on down where I’m at...I have 10 months of summer and two months of chilly. We can drive a few hours to Alabama and put a good ol’ man from Dixie in the United States Senate! Lol

He didn't rape anyone motherfucker. He's not even accused of this you fucking lying wanker.
Hey Canadian, why don't you go talk to the women that this old freak raped? Go and insult them to their face. It's the republican way.

I don't think so. Odds are he'll still win, since it's Alabama. The only thing that can change an alt-righty's mind is a candidate displaying a sense of shame. A few acts of pedophilia are no problem for them.

This! End thread.

And the false accuser should see jail time. Enough of this shit.
Absolutely. Put a few of them behind bars and this shit will cease.

Hey Canadian, why don't you go talk to the women that this old freak raped? Go and insult them to their face. It's the republican way.
Old School pissed because Moore will be vindicated!

Old School pissed because Moore will be vindicated!
By what? If your source was real instead of a proven fake news site, there would be headlines about it all over Breitbart and Drudgereport. It's the only thing they would be reporting on today. Instead, nothing.

I don't think so. Odds are he'll still win, since it's Alabama. The only thing that can change an alt-righty's mind is a candidate displaying a sense of shame. A few acts of pedophilia are no problem for them.
What proof do you have? The word of a mentally ill woman?
4 women actually.

Fuck you on the four. Only one accused him of sexual misconduct and that was Marjorie. No one else did. Two women who claimed he dated them said nothing went beyond kissing and hugging. Third woman turned him down for a date allegedly.

HANG HIM HIGH! :lol: at best he dated two girls who said nothing happened.

Forum List

Back