More abortion insanity

So, you can just repeat this over and over again - and I guess that ends the debate from your perspective. But the question IS more subtle than that. The real question is when we choose to recognize a human life as a person. Is it before a child is born, as you seem to want, or not until they are actually born and physically separate from the mother. In my view, the latter is the only viable option. Getting the state involved in the internal mechanics of reproduction is a bad idea.

So as long as the umbilical cord is attached, you're perfectly fine with killing it?

So as long as the umbilical cord is attached, you're perfectly fine with killing it?
I'm not fine with it at any stage. Abortion is a tragic waste of the most precious gift a human being can receive. But until birth actually happens, the fetus is a part of the mother's body and should be no one else's business (legally at least).

PRIVACY is a right under the 14th amendment. Nothing is more private than the decision to have a baby.

Abortion was fully legal when the Constitution was written. It was made illegal when women first started to demand the vote.

Now women are demanding power and the first thing conservatives have done is to prove to women that they have no power. It's not going over well.

Wrong again commie. Nothing is more private than the decision to conceive a child. Once you have done that, it creates a responsibility to that child.

Wrong again commie. Nothing is more private than the decision to conceive a child. Once you have done that, it creates a responsibility to that child.

So you think the OP is a whining moron?

I'm not fine with it at any stage. Abortion is a tragic waste of the most precious gift a human being can receive. But until birth actually happens, the fetus is a part of the mother's body and should be no one else's business (legally at least).

Nice to see you admit tearing a viable child limb from limb is something you're fine with.

Nice to see you admit tearing a viable child limb from limb is something you're fine with.
I'm going to give you the chance to re-read my post and apologize for your error. I just said exactly the opposite.

Why do democrats so ignorant of DNA in the age of information? Democrats can't even identify a real woman these days. The father has always been responsible for the support of his planned or unplanned child. Why does this legislation come as a surprise?

And contradicted yourself in the same post.
I thought I'd give you the benefit of the doubt. Clearly, you're not worth such benefit.

But, thanks for clarifying that you are a liar. Good to know. Now piss off.

Sen. Tina Maharath (D-Canal Winchester) said her bill would allow anyone who becomes pregnant to file a civil suit against the person who impregnated them — even if it happened as a result of consensual sex.
“Regardless of the circumstances. I felt it was important to have that vague language due to the fact that abortion is now banned here in the state of Ohio,” Maharath said.

So much reactionary bullshit going on, NO ONE is thinking.
So does this mean males can sue birth control providers for not stopping the pregnancy?
WTF is wrong with people SMH
Black men would be disproportionately effected, since they are the kings of knocking up women… why does this woman hate black men so much?

Sen. Tina Maharath (D-Canal Winchester) said her bill would allow anyone who becomes pregnant to file a civil suit against the person who impregnated them — even if it happened as a result of consensual sex.
“Regardless of the circumstances. I felt it was important to have that vague language due to the fact that abortion is now banned here in the state of Ohio,” Maharath said.

So much reactionary bullshit going on, NO ONE is thinking.
So does this mean males can sue birth control providers for not stopping the pregnancy?
WTF is wrong with people SMH
Just another great reason never to have sex outside marriage. In addition to being wroing, you can avoid a whole mess of problems by refraining.

Ending the right to abortion was the DUMBEST thing the SC has done since the Dredd Scott ruling

It was the correct decision. It was the Berger Court who screwed up in 1973. There is no right to an abortion; there never was. The appropriate response by the Berger Court would have been to rule again Jane Roe and state that the correct course of action was through legislation by Congress. Had they done that instead of deciding upon themselves to change to Constitution to what they wanted it to say this issue likely would have been settled decades ago.

I think any real "man" would accept responsibility for his child, before and after birth.

That's not what i asked you.

Should men be FORCED to take responsibility for pregnancies the way women are...

Yeah. You can't see how those two statements work together? It's possible to think something is wrong, but not think it should be illegal. Is that too hard for you to understand?

BTW - a few posts back, when you said you were a convicted felon - what was the crime? How long were you in jail?

It was the correct decision. It was the Berger Court who screwed up in 1973. There is no right to an abortion; there never was. The appropriate response by the Berger Court would have been to rule again Jane Roe and state that the correct course of action was through legislation by Congress. Had they done that instead of deciding upon themselves to change to Constitution to what they wanted it to say this issue likely would have been settled decades ago.

The federal congress has no more constitutional authority to force abortion on the nation than the court did.

That's not what i asked you.

Should men be FORCED to take responsibility for pregnancies the way women are...

Yep, if they refuse to man up. Of course that would require a paternity test. And only if the woman is going to carry to term.

Forum List

Back