More abortion insanity

PRIVACY is a right under the 14th amendment. Nothing is more private than the decision to have a baby.

Abortion was fully legal when the Constitution was written. It was made illegal when women first started to demand the vote.

Now women are demanding power and the first thing conservatives have done is to prove to women that they have no power. It's not going over well.
What right? No one has privacy differences

Well, it is human life so I see no need for debate.
The question is when it should be considered, legally, to be a separate person. Simply because it's "human life" doesn't make it a person. Most things that are alive aren't people, including human cells.
Here's some irony, the civil war, as you know, was fought over states rights. Now, abortion has been sent to the states, states rights. The divisions will only deepen.
I'm still holding out hope that we can produce leadership that rejects the "culture war" mentality and promotes policy that everyone can accept - if not completely agree with. We've got to end the "in-your-face", "elections-have-consequences" mindset and deal with the fact that we are one nation. Either that, or send your kids off to fight a civil war and hope they survive. I'd certainly like to avoid that.

The question is when it should be considered, legally, to be a separate person. Simply because it's "human life" doesn't make it person. Most things that are alive aren't persons, including human cells.

I'm still holding out hope that we can produce leadership that rejects the "culture war" mentality and promotes policy that everyone can accept - if not completely agree with. We've got to end the "in-your-face", "elections-have-consequences" mindset and deal with the fact that we are one nation. Either that, or send your kids off to fight a civil war and hope they survive. I'd certainly like to avoid that.

I completely agree with your last statements.

Sen. Tina Maharath (D-Canal Winchester) said her bill would allow anyone who becomes pregnant to file a civil suit against the person who impregnated them — even if it happened as a result of consensual sex.
“Regardless of the circumstances. I felt it was important to have that vague language due to the fact that abortion is now banned here in the state of Ohio,” Maharath said.

So much reactionary bullshit going on, NO ONE is thinking.
So does this mean males can sue birth control providers for not stopping the pregnancy?
WTF is wrong with people SMH
Again, it's more leftwing reaction stupd shit. The left is just fucking dumb as a box of rocks. They are children who didn't get their way, so the tantrums are going be really really dumb AND glorious, I will have material to stomp lefties for months!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the mocking begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, it's more leftwing reaction stupd shit. The left is just fucking dumb as a box of rocks. They are children who didn't get their way, so the tantrums are going be really really dumb AND glorious, I will have material to stomp lefties for months!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the mocking begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It’s so easy

It’s so easy
Yep, I'll have tons of material and I will be so happy to dunk and dunk and dunk, there will be so much dunking I'll get tired of it.......hahhahhahhahah nope I will never get tired of it!

PRIVACY is a right under the 14th amendment. Nothing is more private than the decision to have a baby.

Abortion was fully legal when the Constitution was written. It was made illegal when women first started to demand the vote.

Now women are demanding power and the first thing conservatives have done is to prove to women that they have no power. It's not going over well.
Privacy isn't a right in the Constitution at all. If you read the decision, it goes into the legality of abortion in great detail. And, the history of that legality.

In any event, abortion is certainly not illegal. If you do not like the law in your state, gather your support and change it, exactly as it was supposed to be all along. Abortion is an important issue to less than 5% of men and women. Late term or post birth abortion is an important issue to 1%. I invite enemy democrats to ignore the economy, inflation, energy policy and the border in favor of abortion hysterics.

Democrats are so dimwitted and self absorbed that they actually thought that putting abortion clinics on native land would be acceptable. That's how much they don't think.

Yep, I'll have tons of material and I will be so happy to dunk and dunk and dunk, there will be so much dunking I'll get tired of it.......hahhahhahhahah nope I will never get tired of it!
I’m right there with you doing the same dunks

Forum List

Back