More abortion insanity

Yeah. You can't see how those two statements work together? It's possible to think something is wrong, but not think it should be illegal. Is that too hard for you to understand?

BTW - a few posts back, when you said you were a convicted felon - what was the crime? How long were you in jail?

Link

No you admitted you support abortion and up to the seconds before birth to boot.
No. I said I didn't think it shouldn't be illegal. I specifically said I was not "fine with it". OKTexas lied.

It's possible to think that something is wrong, but not think it should be illegal. Statists don't get that kind of distinction. They think that everything that is bad should be illegal, and everything that's good should be required. They are fundamentally authoritarian and see the government as a tool go force their values on others. I don't roll that way.

Yep, if they refuse to man up. Of course that would require a paternity test. And only if the woman is going to carry to term.
Or is forced to.

By the way not many of your conservative buddies (at least on this thread) agree with you

No. I said I didn't think it shouldn't be illegal. I specifically said I was not "fine with it". OKTexas lied.

It's possible to think that something is wrong, but not think it should be illegal. Statists don't get that kind of distinction. They think that everything that is bad should be illegal, and everything that's good should be required. They are fundamentally authoritarian and see the government as a tool go force their values on others. I don't roll that way.
If you think it should be legal you ACTUAL are supporting the practice. Pretty simple concept even a 5 year old could grasp it.

I get it, if you don't want to talk about it. I'm just curious how your time in prison has affected your political views.

You stupid fucking commie, all I did is quote you, I didn't make up what you wrote. Now quote me about me being arrested or just admit you're a fucking liar.

You stupid fucking commie, all I did is quote you, I didn't make up what you wrote.
Yes you did, you mealy mouthed little liar. You said, "Nice to see you admit tearing a viable child limb from limb is something you're fine with." - immediately after I'd posted, "I'm not fine with it at any stage."

I went on to say it shouldn't be illegal, and you tried to conflate the two comments. Because you are a liar.

I thought maybe you'd made a mistake, so I gave you the chance to recant. But you doubled on your lie and now I know everything I need to about the validity of your views.

I won't be taking you seriously until you fess up about your criminal past.

Last edited:
Sen. Tina Maharath (D-Canal Winchester) said her bill would allow anyone who becomes pregnant to file a civil suit against the person who impregnated them — even if it happened as a result of consensual sex.
“Regardless of the circumstances. I felt it was important to have that vague language due to the fact that abortion is now banned here in the state of Ohio,” Maharath said.

So much reactionary bullshit going on, NO ONE is thinking.
So does this mean males can sue birth control providers for not stopping the pregnancy?
WTF is wrong with people SMH
You knock her up you get sued.

NOT just child support. Whatever the Jury decides

Forum List

Back