More Americans have died from guns since 1970 than died in ALL wars

So what do Americans plan on doing about it, change something, or keep it business as usual?
For every person murdered with a gun in the US, >10 guns are used in self-defense.
For every person that commit suicide with a gun in the US, >4 guns are used in self defense.
For every person that die sin a gun accident, >145 guns are used in self-defense.
What, exactly, do you want to change?

Hmmm Now let's think about this without hysteria. There are plenty of things that kill in large numbers so what do YOU think we should do about those.

Cigarettes
Abortion
cars and all forms of transportation,hell even horse and buggy's kill.
Drunk Drivers
Fast Food, Mc Donald's,Burger King,Wendy's...
Monsanto
Bacon probably responsible for half of all men's heart attacks.
alcohol
knives and other flatware
Islam
Ammonium Nitrate
Big Pharma
Plastic
buttons
bee's and other stinging assholes
Animals in general
pressure cookers
underwear
shoes
backpacks
Opioids/Fentanyl crossing the border because we don't have national security or a wall or anything. Thank you assholians democrats
Politics
Bridges and crumbling infrastructure
Pollution
Fukashima You might not hear about this so much yet be it's still pouring toxic crap into the pacific so it's gonna kill a lot of people
Asbestos and Claires makeup for children
pesticides
computer glitches
Food
Famine
Yoko Ono Singing,I'm convinced that shit's used for torture and death.
stones
glass
metal
Aliens and Illegal Aliens
Human beings
The sun
Farts, you know who you are.
unheeded warnings
Nature Pyroclastic flows,tornadoes,hurricanes earth quakes,lightning,floods,heat,cold,forest fires,landslides,mud,ice bergs quicksand...
Fire
Gas and other forms of fuel

The point is everything can kill. It's the heart of society that's the problem. Why don't we address our own depravity because that's the true cause.

So what do Americans plan on doing about it, change something, or keep it business as usual?
For every person murdered with a gun in the US, >10 guns are used in self-defense.
For every person that commit suicide with a gun in the US, >4 guns are used in self defense.
For every person that die sin a gun accident, >145 guns are used in self-defense.
You have quite an imagination. All those defenses and our homicide rate is over 4x higher than countries with strong gun control. Yeah you are arming lots of killers.

Hmmm Now let's think about this without hysteria. There are plenty of things that kill in large numbers so what do YOU think we should do about those.

Cigarettes
Abortion
cars and all forms of transportation,hell even horse and buggy's kill.
Drunk Drivers
Fast Food, Mc Donald's,Burger King,Wendy's...
Monsanto
Bacon probably responsible for half of all men's heart attacks.
alcohol
knives and other flatware
Islam
Ammonium Nitrate
Big Pharma
Plastic
buttons
bee's and other stinging assholes
Animals in general
pressure cookers
underwear
shoes
backpacks
Opioids/Fentanyl crossing the border because we don't have national security or a wall or anything. Thank you assholians democrats
Politics
Bridges and crumbling infrastructure
Pollution
Fukashima You might not hear about this so much yet be it's still pouring toxic crap into the pacific so it's gonna kill a lot of people
Asbestos and Claires makeup for children
pesticides
computer glitches
Food
Famine
Yoko Ono Singing,I'm convinced that shit's used for torture and death.
stones
glass
metal
Aliens and Illegal Aliens
Human beings
The sun
Farts, you know who you are.
unheeded warnings
Nature Pyroclastic flows,tornadoes,hurricanes earth quakes,lightning,floods,heat,cold,forest fires,landslides,mud,ice bergs quicksand...
Fire
Gas and other forms of fuel

The point is everything can kill. It's the heart of society that's the problem. Why don't we address our own depravity because that's the true cause.
Like machine guns and bombs they should be heavily regulated.

You have quite an imagination. All those defenses and our homicide rate is over 4x higher than countries with strong gun control. Yeah you are arming lots of killers.
Guns don't raise the murder rate if they did the murder rate in my town would be sky high but there hasn't been one murder in my entire county in the 10 years I've lived here

Explain that.

Guns don't raise the murder rate if they did the murder rate in my town would be sky high but there hasn't been one murder in my entire county in the 10 years I've lived here

Explain that.
Criminals with guns kill people. Lots of lawful ownership guarantees lots do unlawful and death.

You have quite an imagination.
I'm sorry that facts hurt your feelings.
Wait... no I'm not.
All those defenses and our homicide rate is over 4x higher than countries with strong gun control
Look at you, offering the same post-hoc fallacy as always.

Explain that.
Criminals with guns kill people. Lots of lawful ownership guarantees lots do unlawful and death.

No it doesn't.

Legal gun ownership has no relation to crime rates

Wait... no I'm not.
All those defenses and our homicide rate is over 4x higher than countries with strong gun control
You don’t have facts bro. You have the results of surveys. Like the one that said hillary would win....

Our homicide rate is over 4x higher than countries with strong gun control. Now that’s a fact.

More Americans have died since 1970 from being aborted as a child than in all wars combined.

Wait... no I'm not.
You don’t have facts bro. You have the results of surveys. Like the one that said hillary would win....

Our homicide rate is over 4x higher than countries with strong gun control. Now that’s a fact.

And the murder rate of CA with it's gun control is 4 times that of NH with it's lax gun laws

explain that

Forum List

Back