More and more Republicans breaking away from Trump's lies

Where's that check from Mexico for the wall?

I can't believe there are people who are actually stupid enough to fall for that one. It makes me rethink the idea about requiring an IQ test before being allowed to vote.

Where's that check from Mexico for the wall?

I can't believe there are people who are actually stupid enough to fall for that one. It makes me rethink the idea about requiring an IQ test before being allowed to vote.
I bet all those Blacks that got those jobs that illegals had for years were really pissed.
How stupid are you?
It's obvious you hire trespassers or you are screwing one.

I bet all those Blacks that got those jobs that illegals had for years were really pissed.
How stupid are you?
We have full employment right now. Anyone who wants a job can have one.

So WTF are you talking about, rube?

The number of illegals in America has been virtually unchanged for decades.

Now where's that check from Mexico?

We have full employment right now. Anyone who wants a job can have one.

So WTF are you talking about, rube?

The number of illegals in America has been virtually unchanged for decades.

Now where's that check from Mexico?
At which restaurant would you prefer to work?
The fact is that electricians, plumbers, carpenters, etc.. were back to work due to Trump's policies.
H1-Bs were sent back to India and that's why Americans are now producing software that works as opposed to the H1-B shit.
Blacks in minority neighborhoods were landscaping, doing construction and working in restaurants.

I know you hate Americans...keep that hatred to yourself.

How stupid are you?
You did not answer the question, WHERE IS THE CHECK FOR THE WALL FROM MEXICO?

Hey stupid fuck,newsflash,the old standard GOP party consisting of The Bushs,Mccains,Graham,Mcconnel,Romney,ect ect are all globalists who hate Trump because he followed the constitution and served the people instead of the elite and warmongers. dont you EVER get tired of exposing what a stupid fuck paid shill for the DNC you are?

you demonrats are so terrified of Trump getting reelected you have a 24/7 obsession over him.Trump is laughing his ass off at you cause of that.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I think Democrats are both terrified that Trump can be elected again but they also need him in the spotlight to be their object of demonization because they are looking at losing Congress.

More and more Republicans breaking away from Trump's lies. Mitch McConnell says the RNC was wrong for censuring Cheney and Kinzinger and declaring 1/6/2022 was "legitimate political discourse." Lindsay Graham, the ultimate Trump butt kisser, says Trump is wrong for suggesting he would pardon 1/6 rioters if re-elected. Pence said Trump was wrong to say "VP can overturn election".
Another sign that Trump and Trumpism is on decline. More and more rats are jumping off the sinking Trump ship.

My guess is that this will remain regional for the time being.

If you're a "Republican" in a "safe" red district, you'll want to be absolutely as fucking loony as you can, and that will maximize your chances.

If you're a "Republican" in a close district, you'll leverage the Youngkin approach of straddling the fence and hedging your bets.

This is no longer about serving your constituents; it's about remaining in good standing with the cult, and avoiding the wrath of the leader.

At which restaurant would you prefer to work?
The fact is that electricians, plumbers, carpenters, etc.. were back to work due to Trump's policies.
H1-Bs were sent back to India and that's why Americans are now producing software that works as opposed to the H1-B shit.
Blacks in minority neighborhoods were landscaping, doing construction and working in restaurants.

I know you hate Americans...keep that hatred to yourself.
Where's that check from Mexico?

The money Trump saved keeping the migrants in Mexico is more than any check Mexico could have written. Try again dummy.
Actually, we are farther behind than ever with Mexico.

Señor Trump instituted a far left trade war with higher tariffs which came out of the pockets of American companies and passed on to rubes like you in the prices you pay for their products.

He also increased the trade deficit with Mexico to a record $113 billion.

Try again, dummy.

Señor Trump instituted a far left trade war with higher tariffs which came out of the pockets of American companies and passed on to rubes like you in the prices you pay for their products.

Try again, dummy.
You have no idea of what you are talking about. Next.

You have no idea of what you are talking about. Next.
Whenever you have lost a debate, you clamp your hands over your ears. LA-LA-LA-LA-I-CAN'T-HEAR-YOU! :lol:

Cute-boy-making-a-gesture.jpg

Much ado about Trump while gas prices rise, the inflation rate is climbing, illegal aliens are secretly moved around the country, and we might be on the verge of a shooting war with Russia. It beats facing reality.

Try again, dummy.
Which is why prices didn't go up until 1 year into Biden's term.
Any other stupid crap you'd like to post?

Forum List

Back