More California stupidity

It's a subtype of warfare against the USA known as "lawfare". Our adversaries use our own legal proceedings against us.

Most likely, China and/or Russia is behind the effort.

The most obvious example of lawfare subterfuge by the commies against the USA was the destruction of New Orleans back in 2005 after they used our own legal system to block the construction of a floodgate that would have prevented the destruction of New Orleans.

Last edited:
I think it was last year, or the year before, the governor purposely dumped out water in reservoirs, ostensibly on the excuse for the benefit of some . . . . threatened small fish.

The real reason, of course, is to promote a food shortage that the World Economic Forum needs to engineer, to move folks off animal protein and into their manufactured plant protein and into eating insects grubs and other such new expansive markets. Its all about money. This is not an approve market. It all has to do with corruption.

They literally cannot stop themselves from destroying themselves. Just hearing the word California almost makes me want to spit.
Fine. Let them die of thirst. I believe in letting state make their choices for themselves according to their values and what is important to them. 50,000,000 gallons a day sounds like a lot of water, but if they don't need it, so be it.

They literally cannot stop themselves from destroying themselves. Just hearing the word California almost makes me want to spit.
Good. Let them not build the plant. I mean, what do Californians need with clean drinking water when most of their other sources are drying up?

They are right. As designed, those plants pump all of the salt they extract back out into the ocean making it saltier there. Far better to let Ca die of thirst than to harm the ocean further.

One party state brought to you by the dems and ballot harvesting...

Forum List

Back