More Children Die From the COVID Shot Than From COVID

We have seen the misinformation has gotten to the SCOTUS. Time to protect our children.

Still lying and linking lies, I see.

Credibility? What do you know about credibility? Does Fauci experimenting on puppies and orphans damage his credibility? Apparently not.
You can't squirm out of your lies and bullshit by trying to smear Fauci. Invoking this crap, true or not just shows that you cant defend your so called argument . This is called an appeal to hypocrisy logical fallacy, the sort of thing that you fall back on when you are backed into a corner

Appeal to Hypocrisy: the Tu Quoque Fallacy - Home For ...

Dec 27, 2018 · As with all fallacies, the Appeal to Hypocrisy is an attempt to ameliorate one’s argument with parameters that do not stand the test of argumentation and logic. Generally
Even if I were guilty of being a hypocrite for supporting Fauci, it does not negate the evidence that you are crazy and full of shit

It is also a Red Herring Fallacy because by trying to make it about Fauci, you are attempting to derail the subject that you are unable to deal with effectivly

Last edited:
You can't squirm out of your lies and bullshit by trying to smear Fauci. Invoking this crap, true or not just shows that you cant defend your so called argument . This is called an appeal to hypocrisy logical fallacy, the sort of thing that you fall back on when you are backed into a corner

Even if I were guilty of being a hypocrite for supporting Fauci, it does not negate the evidence that you are crazy and full of shit
You better read the mass psychosis thread.

You better read the mass psychosis thread.
I know all abot mass psychosis and I know who the psychotics are. You know this guy?

I know all abot mass psychosis and I know who the psychotics are. You know this guy?

Oh really? Try this on for size you proven liar....

Spitting on people. Typical of leftards.

You people are pathetic. !! Do you bother to research the sources that you use? Is it that you don't care that they are not crredible? Or, do you really think that we are to stupid to know bullshit when we see it? Again, you have blood on your hands

Joseph Michael Mercola (/mərˈkoʊlə/;[1] born July 8, 1954) is an American alternative medicine proponent, osteopathic physician, and Internet business personality. He markets dietary supplements and medical devices.[2] On his website, Mercola and colleagues advocate a number of unproven and pseudoscientifc alternative health notions including homeopathy and opposition to vaccination. These positions have faced persistent criticism.[3] Mercola is a member of several alternative medicine organizations as well as the political advocacy group Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, which promotes scientifically discredited views about medicine and disease.[4] Until 2013,[5] Mercola operated the "Dr. Mercola Natural Health Center" (formerly the "Optimal Wellness Center") in Schaumburg, Illinois.[6] He is the author of the books The No-Grain Diet[7] (with Alison Rose Levy) and The Great Bird Flu Hoax.

Mercola's medical claims have been criticized by the medical, scientific, regulatory, and business communities. A 2006 BusinessWeek editorial stated his marketing practices relied on "slick promotion, clever use of information, and scare tactics."[6] In 2005, 2006, and 2011, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) warned Mercola and his company that they were making illegal claims for their products' ability to detect, prevent, and treat disease.[8] The medical watchdog site Quackwatch has criticized Mercola for making "unsubstantiated claims [that] clash with those of leading medical and public health organizations and many unsubstantiated recommendations for dietary supplements."[9] Of Mercola's marketing techniques, surgical oncologist David Gorski says it "mixes the boring, sensible health advice with pseudoscientific advice in such a way that it's hard for someone without a medical background to figure out which is which."[3]

During the COVID-19 pandemic, Mercola spread misinformation about the virus and pseudoscientific anti-vaccine misinformation on social media platforms;[10][11][12] researchers have identified him as the "chief spreader of coronavirus misinformation online".[10][13][14][15] He has been warned numerous times by the FDA for selling unapproved health products, including supposed treatments for COVID-19.[14] Mercola was banned from Youtube on September 29, 2021
Well done....and it will be completely ignored by the mentally ill trumplets.

Credibility? What do you know about credibility? Does Fauci experimenting on puppies and orphans damage his credibility? Apparently not.
"What do you know about credibility?"
1641684223024.png

Oh really? Try this on for size you proven liar....

Spitting on people. Typical of leftards.
I do not approve of physically attacking people over masks or vaccines. I am willing to bet that you do though

That has nothing to do with the vax killing children. Does it? A violent act does not change what is happening.

Three basic facts have been well established by data and studies:

1. Healthy children are at virtually zero risk of serious Covid.
  2. The vaccines will not prevent children from contracting the virus.
  3. Covid injections carry risk of serious side effects.

Forum List

Back