More clueless hypocrisy on the Hillary Campaign Trail..

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
I don't often take positions in EITHER party's politics. But this year is an exception. Because we are staring at an impossible choice between a couple re-tred power whores from BOTH damned parties. But ability of Ms Clinton to be clueless, hypocritical and tone-deaf is just amazing. Besides that tagline in my siggy which floored me for hours when she screeched out last week -- last night there was another.. This from her newly released NY state Anti-Trump ad.

Hillary Slams Trump With New Ad in His Hometown

So when some say we can solve America’s problem by building walls, banning people based on their religion, and turning against each other, well… this is New York, and we know better.”

So I immediately checked how SHE voted on the critical bill that FUNDED 700 miles of border protection -- walls and all..

How Hillary Clinton Works

She voted in favor of H.R. 6061, the Secure Fence Act of 2006, which approved $1.2 billion for a 700-mile-long fence along the U.S./Mexico border [source: U.S. Senate].

Really can't take much more of this election cycle. Your parties need to die. Fortunately, I will have a choice beyond this Tweedle-Dee Tweedle Dumb farce. The rest of you will just have to go mad following this Chinese fire drill to it's sad conclusion...

Ce0bwA2UUAAXEZX

I don't often take positions in EITHER party's politics. But this year is an exception. Because we are staring at an impossible choice between a couple re-tred power whores from BOTH damned parties. But ability of Ms Clinton to be clueless, hypocritical and tone-deaf is just amazing. Besides that tagline in my siggy which floored me for hours when she screeched out last week -- last night there was another.. This from her newly released NY state Anti-Trump ad.

So when some say we can solve America’s problem by building walls, banning people based on their religion, and turning against each other, well… this is New York, and we know better.”

So I immediately checked how SHE voted on the critical bill that FUNDED 700 miles of border protection -- walls and all..

She voted in favor of H.R. 6061, the Secure Fence Act of 2006, which approved $1.2 billion for a 700-mile-long fence along the U.S./Mexico border [source: U.S. Senate].

Really can't take much more of this election cycle. Your parties need to die. Fortunately, I will have a choice beyond this Tweedle-Dee Tweedle Dumb farce. The rest of you will just have to go mad following this Chinese fire drill to it's sad conclusion...

I am starting to agree, This is the first time ever that I am so turned off / not paying much attention during an election year. I have had enough of the RINO lies to win the Senate in 2014.

Wow.. So many "funnies" for all that journalistic research I did in the OP. :rolleyes:

I suppose it COULD be funny for various reasons. But I'm not seeing the humor in a Presidential candidate with that much denial of her actions..

If she was to pull that kind of drama in a debate ---- even the Trumpster would be smart enough to nail her on it.

(never thought I say "nail her" in a sentence on Hillary)

What "dues" has she paid, being married to slick willy?

Being married to Hillbilly WhoreHopper is a pretty steep price. Also -- ran up the tab on her lost 2008 bid. Those bills must have been huge. Seeing as how broke they were when they left the WH..

I really can't believe this is not a really long Saturday Night Live skit..

What "dues" has she paid, being married to slick willy?

Her dues, like Evita Peron in one of those Banana Republics in South America...are that she is married to a man who was President...who got her every job she ever had...and who kept her from being indicted for her misfeasance and/or malfeasance in every one of those jobs.

And so its her turn...she gets to be President now...its how its done in Banana Republics, so that how it should be done in America. If she wins, in a few more years, they'll be running Chelsea.

The quote by DiNero is the usual shallow babbling of an actor out of Hollywood. They can learn lines written by others, but when they try to write their own they show how truly foolish they are.

Paul Newman was the only one who refused to use the huge platform he had by being the greatest actor of his time (Luke/50 eggs)...because he realized he had no better opinion on politics or religion or other such matters...than anyone else.

DiNero and the rest of the dumb-assess in Hollywood should learn from him...it would save them much embarrassment.

________

upload_2016-3-31_20-33-42.jpeg

Forum List

Back