More CNN #FakeNews: Assange is a Paedophile.

White civil rights? LOL

You call that living? What were you doing? lol.

I'm sure I don't know what you mean, but I've come to realize life is a ride. Sometimes you just have to bear the scary parts.
What were you doing in OZ?

White civil rights? Ridiculous.
Plenty of non-racial minorities. disabled people, working poor etc
You brought up white civil rights...rw idiocy.

White civil rights? LOL

I'm sure I don't know what you mean, but I've come to realize life is a ride. Sometimes you just have to bear the scary parts.

I'm left wing.

There are moderate democrats.

You know, if you really gave a fuck about America you'd see that forthrightness was good enough without distortions.

"are"?

I worry when young people suddenly start living in the past!
Probably most Democrat politicians are moderate. In Australia our Labour party is more patriotic in it's actions and less corrupt than our conservative party.

You'll see, progressives are like all talentless slime bags. They all go through that moment when THEY want to be the big star in the lights. Then they find out they are like fungus and the light harms them. They'll pull their head in after a few more epic fails.

Hopefully it takes them a while to wake up, because the longer the Trump train drags on the greater the inception of white civil rights. Sadly, though, they'll give in after the next election, if not, well before.
Thank god Trump isn't one of you nonsensical, brainwashed nutters. We hope. Your link says no such thing. So you can put in your ridiculous ledger of beliefs= ridiculous fake news headlines..
why do you hate us so much?
I hate your despicable brainwashers/thieves and their nonstop lies, dupe. See sig, last line. You poor GOPers have TSS from Assange going from hated to hero in 1 second- and Trump dumping all his campaign promises.. Etc etc etc...poor things
I can see why you hate Republicans but why do you hate US?
You're projecting, dumbass. Your RW misinformation and emotional RW base make you incredibly confused and give you an ignorant hate response. Wanting to improve the US and knowing the facts doesn't mean I hate it or you, brainwashed, misinformed one- all my friends here in cow country are racist dupes- they can't handle a political argument. Read something for chrissake. My sig's a good start. All proven fact.
I've been to cow country. That's ALL the explanation I need. Carry on :)

Dairy farmers are very comfortable.
My father moved here as a doctor, and I went to boarding schools and colleges, including a masters in history, and I've been to Europe 20 times as mother is English. So I'm a lib yet I understand brainwashed conservatives like you. So you're an Aussie? And is Labour there like UK's?

There are moderate democrats.

You know, if you really gave a fuck about America you'd see that forthrightness was good enough without distortions.

"are"?

I worry when young people suddenly start living in the past!
Probably most Democrat politicians are moderate. In Australia our Labour party is more patriotic in it's actions and less corrupt than our conservative party.

You'll see, progressives are like all talentless slime bags. They all go through that moment when THEY want to be the big star in the lights. Then they find out they are like fungus and the light harms them. They'll pull their head in after a few more epic fails.

Hopefully it takes them a while to wake up, because the longer the Trump train drags on the greater the inception of white civil rights. Sadly, though, they'll give in after the next election, if not, well before.
I hate your despicable brainwashers/thieves and their nonstop lies, dupe. See sig, last line. You poor GOPers have TSS from Assange going from hated to hero in 1 second- and Trump dumping all his campaign promises.. Etc etc etc...poor things
I can see why you hate Republicans but why do you hate US?
You're projecting, dumbass. Your RW misinformation and emotional RW base make you incredibly confused and give you an ignorant hate response. Wanting to improve the US and knowing the facts doesn't mean I hate it or you, brainwashed, misinformed one- all my friends here in cow country are racist dupes- they can't handle a political argument. Read something for chrissake. My sig's a good start. All proven fact.
I've been to cow country. That's ALL the explanation I need. Carry on :)

Dairy farmers are very comfortable.
My father moved here as a doctor, and I went to boarding schools and colleges, including a masters in history, and I've been to Europe 20 times as mother is English. So I'm a lib yet I understand brainwashed conservatives like you. So you're an Aussie? And is Labour there like UK's?
I'm not a brainwashed conservative. I'm a contentious objector.

White civil rights? LOL

I'm left wing.
And yet:

"You'll see, progressives are like all talentless slime bags. They all go through that moment when THEY want to be the big star in the lights. Then they find out they are like fungus and the light harms them. They'll pull their head in after a few more epic fails."

In USA, they're LW. Very confusing.

I'm left wing.
And yet:

"You'll see, progressives are like all talentless slime bags. They all go through that moment when THEY want to be the big star in the lights. Then they find out they are like fungus and the light harms them. They'll pull their head in after a few more epic fails."

No one is confused.

Thank god Trump isn't one of you nonsensical, brainwashed nutters. We hope. Your link says no such thing. So you can put in your ridiculous ledger of beliefs= ridiculous fake news headlines..
Trump hasn't dropped
Lol! Man, you need to take your pills or something! Calm down, tough guy.

I gotta laugh @ 'Trump dumping all his campaign promises'!

He still has a couple of weeks until he's sworn in,and he's already got his team working on getting the wall built!

Trump team moves on border wall, requests documents from Department of Homeland Security

Trump hasn't dropped

He still has a couple of weeks until he's sworn in,and he's already got his team working on getting the wall built!

Trump team moves on border wall, requests documents from Department of Homeland Security
Going after Hillary, GW hoax are out, ACA we'll see

They have done it again... produce the most mindless propaganda imaginable. The Clinton News Network is now claiming Julian Assange is a paedophile, without any evidence what so ever to back it up, as usual.

Assange has responded by threatening to sue the lame ass network.

For how much longer can the Fake News mill keep operating?

Assange has become enemy #1 of the Democrat party. It's no surprise that its minions in the the propaganda arm of the party, the MSM, would make war on him.

Of course, the leftwing douche bags will defend these sleaze to their dying breath.

If only he got the death penalty when Trump said he should he wouldn't be your hero today. Isn't that ironic?

I'm left wing.
And yet:

No one is confused.
The denial of the confused....

So you're comparing assange to iranian terrorist that barry sucked up to? my my

Let me tell you a little secret. If Trump hadn't pushed the envelope on this so called hack job those investigations would never make their way to the public like is promised next wednesday.
I know Iranians and you're a brainwashed idiot.

Yup, a complete waste of time- you gotta have something for never ending RW BS punditry...way to wreck US faith in gov't...AGAIN and ALWAYS....

Americans don't have faith in GOVERNMENT.
Those that put their faith in GOVERNMENT are communist traitors and should be shot.

Here, after 30 years of Rush Limbaugh and Fox, etc, conservatives are brainwashed dupes....see sig.

Here, after 40 years of the communist infiltration of our country via the Dept. of Education created in 1978, dems are brainwashed dupes.

I'm left wing.
And yet:

No one is confused.
The denial of the confused....
J9kjYjAh.jpg

Trump hasn't dropped

Stupidest idea ever. Half just overstay visas. Not having an unfakable ID is an open invitation. Thanks GOP and dupes...https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...5p5C7kGS8o0N74f3Q&sig2=K3LN_vcDjma3Uc069sQ5dg

Trump hasn't dropped

Going after Hillary, GW hoax are out, ACA we'll see
He might change his mind when he is sworn in. You know how he is...

Trump hasn't dropped

Stupidest idea ever. Half just overstay visas. Not having an unfakable ID is an open invitation. Thanks GOP and dupes...https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=12&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj31tPEoazRAhUKxCYKHT89AcoQ1ScIVjAL&url=http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/tomdispatch-operation-streamline-immigration-enforcement-donald-trump-wall&usg=AFQjCNE1MIGMtqsWq5p5C7kGS8o0N74f3Q&sig2=K3LN_vcDjma3Uc069sQ5dg
Nope. It's very intelligent. A wall is tangible, it's real. No one wants to know about the paper work and systems put in to place for dealing with illegals. Though he will do that too.

The wall is a symbol. Not that the gaps shouldn't be plugged up anyway. Enforcing it will be the important part.

So you're comparing assange to iranian terrorist that barry sucked up to? my my

Let me tell you a little secret. If Trump hadn't pushed the envelope on this so called hack job those investigations would never make their way to the public like is promised next wednesday.
I know Iranians and you're a brainwashed idiot.

Yup, a complete waste of time- you gotta have something for never ending RW BS punditry...way to wreck US faith in gov't...AGAIN and ALWAYS....

Americans don't have faith in GOVERNMENT.
Those that put their faith in GOVERNMENT are communist traitors and should be shot.
Perfect dupe of the pander to the rich New BS GOP...

Trump hasn't dropped

Stupidest idea ever. Half just overstay visas. Not having an unfakable ID is an open invitation. Thanks GOP and dupes...https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=12&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj31tPEoazRAhUKxCYKHT89AcoQ1ScIVjAL&url=http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/tomdispatch-operation-streamline-immigration-enforcement-donald-trump-wall&usg=AFQjCNE1MIGMtqsWq5p5C7kGS8o0N74f3Q&sig2=K3LN_vcDjma3Uc069sQ5dg
Nope. It's very intelligent. A wall is tangible, it's real. No one wants to know about the paper work and systems put in to place for dealing with illegals. Though he will do that too.

The wall is a symbol. Not that the gaps shouldn't be plugged up anyway. Enforcing it will be the important part.
This is just the biggest example yet of the GOP distracting the chumps from the GOP love of cheap, easily bullied labor...Only an unfakable ID card can stop illegal workers.

Forum List

Back