More CNN #FakeNews: Assange is a Paedophile.

Thank god Trump isn't one of you nonsensical, brainwashed nutters. We hope. Your link says no such thing. So you can put in your ridiculous ledger of beliefs= ridiculous fake news headlines..
why do you hate us so much?
I hate your despicable brainwashers/thieves and their nonstop lies, dupe. See sig, last line. You poor GOPers have TSS from Assange going from hated to hero in 1 second- and Trump dumping all his campaign promises.. Etc etc etc...poor things
Trump hasn't dropped
Thank god Trump isn't one of you nonsensical, brainwashed nutters. We hope. Your link says no such thing. So you can put in your ridiculous ledger of beliefs= ridiculous fake news headlines..
I hate your despicable brainwashers/thieves and their nonstop lies, dupe. See sig, last line. You poor GOPers have TSS from Assange going from hated to hero in 1 second- and Trump dumping all his campaign promises.. Etc etc etc...poor things
Lol! Man, you need to take your pills or something! Calm down, tough guy.

I gotta laugh @ 'Trump dumping all his campaign promises'!

He still has a couple of weeks until he's sworn in,and he's already got his team working on getting the wall built!

Trump team moves on border wall, requests documents from Department of Homeland Security
Going after Hillary, GW hoax are out, ACA we'll see
He might change his mind when he is sworn in. You know how he is...
But he knew how to get the dupe/zombie vote, just parrot the Pubcrappe...

Trump hasn't dropped

He still has a couple of weeks until he's sworn in,and he's already got his team working on getting the wall built!

Trump team moves on border wall, requests documents from Department of Homeland Security
Your salty tears have been duly noted, my friend. Trump's got you babbling like a lady speaking tongues in church.

Last edited:
Trump hasn't dropped

Stupidest idea ever. Half just overstay visas. Not having an unfakable ID is an open invitation. Thanks GOP and dupes...https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=12&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj31tPEoazRAhUKxCYKHT89AcoQ1ScIVjAL&url=http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/tomdispatch-operation-streamline-immigration-enforcement-donald-trump-wall&usg=AFQjCNE1MIGMtqsWq5p5C7kGS8o0N74f3Q&sig2=K3LN_vcDjma3Uc069sQ5dg
Nope. It's very intelligent. A wall is tangible, it's real. No one wants to know about the paper work and systems put in to place for dealing with illegals. Though he will do that too.

The wall is a symbol. Not that the gaps shouldn't be plugged up anyway. Enforcing it will be the important part.
This is just the biggest example yet of the GOP distracting the chumps from the GOP love of cheap, easily bullied labor...Only an unfakable ID card can stop illegal workers.
LOTS of things can stop illegal workers. But that's all boring. The wall is not boring. It's a fun, happy wall.

Trump hasn't dropped

Your salty tears have been been duly noted, my friend. Trump's got you babbling like a lady speaking tongues in church.
You never know, he may be great. He is from NY.

Trump hasn't dropped

Stupidest idea ever. Half just overstay visas. Not having an unfakable ID is an open invitation. Thanks GOP and dupes...https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=12&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj31tPEoazRAhUKxCYKHT89AcoQ1ScIVjAL&url=http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/tomdispatch-operation-streamline-immigration-enforcement-donald-trump-wall&usg=AFQjCNE1MIGMtqsWq5p5C7kGS8o0N74f3Q&sig2=K3LN_vcDjma3Uc069sQ5dg
Nope. It's very intelligent. A wall is tangible, it's real. No one wants to know about the paper work and systems put in to place for dealing with illegals. Though he will do that too.

The wall is a symbol. Not that the gaps shouldn't be plugged up anyway. Enforcing it will be the important part.
This is just the biggest example yet of the GOP distracting the chumps from the GOP love of cheap, easily bullied labor...Only an unfakable ID card can stop illegal workers.
LOTS of things can stop illegal workers. But that's all boring. The wall is not boring. It's a fun, happy wall.
Also stupid. Only an unfakeable ID card can stop illegal workers.

Forum List

Back