More CNN #FakeNews: Assange is a Paedophile.

Thank god Trump isn't one of you nonsensical, brainwashed nutters. We hope. Your link says no such thing. So you can put in your ridiculous ledger of beliefs= ridiculous fake news headlines..
why do you hate us so much?
I hate your despicable brainwashers/thieves and their nonstop lies, dupe. See sig, last line. You poor GOPers have TSS from Assange going from hated to hero in 1 second- and Trump dumping all his campaign promises.. Etc etc etc...poor things
:cuckoo: :blahblah:
Oh right. Fox WHATEVER doesn't cover that lol...how's the GOP dementia? Better go to emojis lol.

They have done it again... produce the most mindless propaganda imaginable. The Clinton News Network is now claiming Julian Assange is a paedophile, without any evidence what so ever to back it up, as usual.

Assange has responded by threatening to sue the lame ass network.

For how much longer can the Fake News mill keep operating?

Assange has become enemy #1 of the Democrat party. It's no surprise that its minions in the the propaganda arm of the party, the MSM, would make war on him.

Of course, the leftwing douche bags will defend these sleaze to their dying breath.

The moderates will have to seize it back off the progressives because Assuage is not the enemy of the democrats, just the enemy of bullshit (Hillary).

"Seize" what from the progressives, the media? That's never going to happen.

I meant the moderate progressives will seize their party back when the progressives fail some more. Progressives are no good when exposed to light. You'll see.

As for the media (and the universities), never say never....

There is no such thing as a moderate progressive.

There are moderate democrats.

You know, if you really gave a fuck about America you'd see that forthrightness was good enough without distortions.

Thank god Trump isn't one of you nonsensical, brainwashed nutters. We hope. Your link says no such thing. So you can put in your ridiculous ledger of beliefs= ridiculous fake news headlines..
I hate your despicable brainwashers/thieves and their nonstop lies, dupe. See sig, last line. You poor GOPers have TSS from Assange going from hated to hero in 1 second- and Trump dumping all his campaign promises.. Etc etc etc...poor things
I can see why you hate Republicans but why do you hate US?

You're projecting, dumbass. Your RW misinformation and emotional RW base make you incredibly confused and give you an ignorant hate response. Wanting to improve the US and knowing the facts doesn't mean I hate it or you, brainwashed, misinformed one- all my friends here in cow country are racist dupes- they can't handle a political argument. Read something for chrissake. My sig's a good start. All proven fact.

They have done it again... produce the most mindless propaganda imaginable. The Clinton News Network is now claiming Julian Assange is a paedophile, without any evidence what so ever to back it up, as usual.

Assange has responded by threatening to sue the lame ass network.

For how much longer can the Fake News mill keep operating?

#Pizzagate

You're projecting, dumbass. Your RW misinformation and emotional RW base make you incredibly confused and give you an ignorant hate response. Wanting to improve the US and knowing the facts doesn't mean I hate it or you, brainwashed, misinformed one- all my friends here in cow country are racist dupes- they can't handle a political argument. Read something for chrissake. My sig's a good start. All proven fact.

Do your "friends" know you call them "racist dupes" behind their backs?

Assange has to institute legal proceedings against CNN

There is a limit to the shit they constantly spew, the Obama times are over!

WAKEY WAKEY CNN morons, this is 2017! :mad-61:

Do your "friends" know you call them "racist dupes" behind their backs?
No. Duh. And they're great people beside that- like you GOPers on here.This is a politics MB DUHHHHHH. Your New BS GOP and its dupes are a disgrace and a catastrophe for the country. And yes they ARE racist and yes they're dupes of the pander to the rich New BS GOP. And so are you. Enjoy your n++++r jokes lol. Skip the denials zzzzz. Thank god Trump isn't bought off or so ignorant (?)....

You know, if you really gave a fuck about America you'd see that forthrightness was good enough without distortions.

"are"?

I worry when young people suddenly start living in the past!
Probably most Democrat politicians are moderate. In Australia our Labour party is more patriotic in it's actions and less corrupt than our conservative party.

You'll see, progressives are like all talentless slime bags. They all go through that moment when THEY want to be the big star in the lights. Then they find out they are like fungus and the light harms them. They'll pull their head in after a few more epic fails.

Hopefully it takes them a while to wake up, because the longer the Trump train drags on the greater the inception of white civil rights. Sadly, though, they'll give in after the next election, if not, well before.
I've been to cow country. That's ALL the explanation I need. Carry on :)

Dairy farmers are very comfortable.

"are"?

Probably most Democrat politicians are moderate. In Australia our Labour party is more patriotic in it's actions and less corrupt than our conservative party.

You'll see, progressives are like all talentless slime bags. They all go through that moment when THEY want to be the big star in the lights. Then they find out they are like fungus and the light harms them. They'll pull their head in after a few more epic fails.

Hopefully it takes them a while to wake up, because the longer the Trump train drags on the greater the inception of white civil rights. Sadly, though, they'll give in after the next election, if not, well before.
They are getting increasingly floured.
Sifted?
I meant flurried

So you're comparing assange to iranian terrorist that barry sucked up to? my my

Let me tell you a little secret. If Trump hadn't pushed the envelope on this so called hack job those investigations would never make their way to the public like is promised next wednesday.

"are"?

Sifted?
I meant flurried
I don't recall attacking you TGG. Especially since your a conservative.
And I lived in:
Perth
Midland
Albany
Mildura and
Adelaide.
69-71

So you're comparing assange to iranian terrorist that barry sucked up to? my my

Let me tell you a little secret. If Trump hadn't pushed the envelope on this so called hack job those investigations would never make their way to the public like is promised next wednesday.
I know Iranians and you're a brainwashed idiot.

Yup, a complete waste of time- you gotta have something for never ending RW BS punditry...way to wreck US faith in gov't...AGAIN and ALWAYS....

Last edited:

"are"?

Sifted?
I meant flurried
And I lived in:
Perth
Midland
Albany
Mildura and
Adelaide.
69-71
White civil rights? LOL

You call that living? What were you doing? lol.

"are"?

Sifted?
I meant flurried
And I lived in:
Perth
Midland
Albany
Mildura and
Adelaide.
69-71
White civil rights? LOL

You call that living? What were you doing? lol.
my my follks. I'll let you be the judge. He calls me a brainwashed idiot and then post this nonsense

Forum List

Back