More Daily Epic Obama Fail News- Iran Walks away from Geneva Deal

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Maybe Obama should give Putin a call?

I wonder if Obama broke out his red crayon again. lol

Get the ICMB's warmed up in the bull pen.

Flush the bombers... lol

-Geaux

Kerry: World powers agree to nuclear deal, but Iran 'walked away'

US Secretary of State John Kerry countered claims France had torpedoed nuclear talks with Iran, saying the six world powers “signed off” on a deal, but Iran wasn’t ready to accept it. Tehran and the UN nuclear watchdog agreed on a roadmap for cooperation.

Kerry delivered his comments in Abu Dhabi on Monday following rampant speculation behind why marathon talks between the P5+1 - the United States, Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany - and Iran on Saturday failed to produce an agreement.

Speaking to reporters, Kerry said the major powers were "unified on Saturday when we presented a proposal to the Iranians, and the French signed off on it, we signed off on it, and everybody agreed it was a fair proposal. There was unity, but Iran couldn't take it at that particular moment, they weren't able to accept that particular thing."

http://rt.com/news/kerry-iran-nuclear-deal-532/

I notice in your sig you have Obama next to a Nazi flag and then call him a commie.

You do know that the biggest battles in WWII were fought between Nazis and Commies, right?

And are you saying that Obama is a White, Christian, dedicated to murdering Jews? Because that's what the Nazis were..White Christian Jew Murderers.

I notice in your sig you have Obama next to a Nazi flag and then call him a commie.

You do know that the biggest battles in WWII were fought between Nazis and Commies, right?

And are you saying that Obama is a White, Christian, dedicated to murdering Jews? Because that's what the Nazis were..White Christian Jew Murderers.

Such nuances are unimportant in the blind hatred of Obama.

The Nazis and Soviets were allies early on. But both are enemies of freedom. I realize your ignorance prevented you from understanding that. As always.
What does that have to do with the thread again?

Anyway, Obama couldn't negotiate a blow job from a hooker. It is good the talks fell apart. They were shaping up to be "we relax sanctions on Iran and Iran agrees to talk to us sometime." It was a typically bad bargain and Obama was going to get owned by a foreign power. Again.

I'm saying Obama is a King Failure for which pleases me

-Geaux

So, Iran was not ready to sign? Probably because John Kerry was a bad soldier - that, coupled with Obama's communism.

I thought that Kerry and Obama were doing this on their own? How is it that the major powers were "unified," if this was Obama's brainchild?

I'm saying Obama is a King Failure for which pleases me

-Geaux

Yes, once again without any real reason beyond smear.

Too many western psychos have been working to undermine any 'deal' from the get-go. For those who fatten their wallets on death and destruction, there's simply no money in peace and stability in the region; and where western control of the resources in the middle east and Asia is concerned ... a fully integrated Iran is anathema.

The real problem is, we really don't have anything to offer or threaten Iran with at this point.

At least Obama and Kerry got to embarrass the country and piss off Israel, they love doing that and they do it very well.

I figure Obama and Kerry will offer Iraq nuclear weapons if they sign an agreement, then they'll call it a success and all Democrats will agree or just blame Bush for whatever....:lol:

Too many western psychos have been working to undermine any 'deal' from the get-go. For those who fatten their wallets on death and destruction, there's simply no money in peace and stability in the region; and where western control of the resources in the middle east and Asia is concerned ... a fully integrated Iran is anathema.
I'm sure you believe that.

The real problem is, we really don't have anything to offer or threaten Iran with at this point.

Obama has drawn a red line on Iran nukes. How much more threatening can it get??

Maybe he can gather up the good old boy militia to go over there and sort out what is what...

rednecks-with-guns.jpg

I'm sure you believe that.

Yes, I do.

As the trusty ol' saying goes, "Follow the money".

The nuclear proliferation issue has always been a smokescreen to cover the real reasons for "sanctions" that have had little or nothing to do with Iran's capacity to develop into a viable nuclear threat (E.G. targeting investments in oil and gas, exports of refined petroleum products, and business dealings encompassing banking and insurance transactions, shipping, and cyber services for commercial endeavors).

The under-reported pipeline deal between Iran, Iraq, and Syria has far more to do with the covert operations underway in the region than any civil strife or deployment of chemical weapons.

Until more Americans see who's really pulling the levers from behind the curtains (and for what purposes), the greed-driven slaughter of innocents will likely continue unabated.

The Nazis and Soviets were allies early on. But both are enemies of freedom. I realize your ignorance prevented you from understanding that. As always.

Anyway, Obama couldn't negotiate a blow job from a hooker. It is good the talks fell apart. They were shaping up to be "we relax sanctions on Iran and Iran agrees to talk to us sometime." It was a typically bad bargain and Obama was going to get owned by a foreign power. Again.

They were allies in the same way that two foxes going after the same hen are allies. Your blind hatred of Obama clouds your judgment, yet again.

They were allies in the same way that two foxes going after the same hen are allies. Your blind hatred of Obama clouds your judgment, yet again.

So, pointing out the countless failures of Obama equals hate. LMAO

What a drone

-Geaux

I was proven right and it's my judgement that is blind?
Dream on.

What a drone

-Geaux

Pretending that it's only been failures...yes...that is a sign that you hate the man and are, at best, just intellecutally dishonest.

What a drone

-Geaux

Pretending that it's only been failures...yes...that is a sign that you hate the man and are, at best, just intellecutally dishonest.

If you like your private health insurance, you can keep your private health insurance. Period.

Forum List

Back