More Daily Epic Obama Fail News- Iran Walks away from Geneva Deal

They were allies in the same way that two foxes going after the same hen are allies. Your blind hatred of Obama clouds your judgment, yet again.

So, pointing out the countless failures of Obama equals hate. LMAO

What a drone

-Geaux

Pretending that it's only been failures...yes...that is a sign that you hate the man and are, at best, just intellecutally dishonest.

Oh no.. not the often used 'intellectually dishonest' quote from the left when fresh out of personal attacks and insults used to dispute fact. :eusa_boohoo:

-Geaux

Speaking to reporters, Kerry said the major powers were "unified on Saturday when we presented a proposal to the Iranians, and the French signed off on it, we signed off on it, and everybody agreed it was a fair proposal. There was unity, but Iran couldn't take it at that particular moment, they weren't able to accept that particular thing."

There was unity, but Iran couldn't take it at that particular moment, they weren't able to accept that particular thing[/B]."

That is Kerry speaking as Secretary of State. How unprofessional is that meaningless statement? People, our foreign policy is in trouble!

Speaking to reporters, Kerry said the major powers were "unified on Saturday when we presented a proposal to the Iranians, and the French signed off on it, we signed off on it, and everybody agreed it was a fair proposal. There was unity, but Iran couldn't take it at that particular moment, they weren't able to accept that particular thing."

There was unity, but Iran couldn't take it at that particular moment, they weren't able to accept that particular thing[/B]."

That is Kerry speaking as Secretary of State. How unprofessional is that meaningless statement? People, our foreign policy is in trouble!

Obamas second term cabinet is filled with mediocrities and yes-men. Lew at Treasury. Hagel at Defense. Kerry at State. These people are grossly unqualified. Bush must be laughing his ass off.

Anyone with 2 IQ points to rub together could see the good cop/bad cop theatrics going on here. The US feigns interest in a diplomatic resolution (mainly to satiate the 'hippie faction' of its own citizenry), as war-hawks in Washington and Israel cry out for Iranian blood. Meanwhile, the covert operations continue in Syria; all of which goes to show that not only are the 'powers that be' completely disinterested in peace with Iran, they're actually engaged in faux diplomacy as part of a multiphase strategy to destroy it. Maybe the most tragic thing about it ...is that it's probably going to work.

Anyone with 2 IQ points to rub together could see the good cop/bad cop theatrics going on here. The US feigns interest in a diplomatic resolution (mainly to satiate the 'hippie faction' of its own citizenry), as war-hawks in Washington and Israel cry out for Iranian blood. Meanwhile, the covert operations continue in Syria; all of which goes to show that not only are the 'powers that be' completely disinterested in peace with Iran, they're actually engaged in faux diplomacy as part of a multiphase strategy to destroy it. Maybe the most tragic thing about it ...is that it's probably going to work.

And another conspiracy minded Jew hating moron is heard from.

I notice in your sig you have Obama next to a Nazi flag and then call him a commie.

You do know that the biggest battles in WWII were fought between Nazis and Commies, right?

And are you saying that Obama is a White, Christian, dedicated to murdering Jews? Because that's what the Nazis were..White Christian Jew Murderers.

I'm saying Obama is a King Failure for which pleases me

-Geaux

This statement doesn't surprise me. It doesn't matter if there is any negative outcome to the entire country. To Republicans it was always about hoping Obama fails.

I notice in your sig you have Obama next to a Nazi flag and then call him a commie.

You do know that the biggest battles in WWII were fought between Nazis and Commies, right?

And are you saying that Obama is a White, Christian, dedicated to murdering Jews? Because that's what the Nazis were..White Christian Jew Murderers.

-Geaux

This statement doesn't surprise me. It doesn't matter if there is any negative outcome to the entire country. To Republicans it was always about hoping Obama fails.

Obama succeeding would be a negative outcome for the country.
Obama failing would be a positive outcome for the country.
Obama<>USA.

-Geaux

That's right, everyday and every issue becomes a chance finally give him his 'Waterloo'

:eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back