More Desantis News

I see you have about as much understanding of herd immunity as an ant has of Niagara Falls.
The basis of herd immunity is that enough people are either vaccinated, have an immunity from getting the virus and surviving, or are dead, that the virus doesn't have enough healthy hosts to spread and it dies off.

This would have happened months ago if the anti-vaxxers and other morons hadn't went out of their way to ensure the virus continued to spread.

Before vaccines dufus

I'm a dufus because I didn't assume what you didn't say. As I said, you "Care for all ... who politically agree with you ...

It's who yoiu are
in the beginning when old folks were dropping like flies and during Delta variant because even with vaccines, those over 80, who were at the highest risk, were still getting very sick, needing hospitalization and yes, dying. I've no fear of omicron killing them, at least not with the different variants so far....

Telling me what I know and sounding snotty all through it. Again, it's about "those who politically agree with you"

I had no idea Trump was a commie!

I mean, I always said he is a New York limousine liberal Democrat...but a commie?

That's going a bit far.

Though he does love Kim Jong Un and Vladimir Putin. So you may have a point.

The national debt increased by almost 36% during Trump's tenure​

Didn't all those Nazis whose minds you read in the 1930's tell you he was?

Forum List

Back