More evidence most Republicans are really just fascists

Poll: More than half of Republicans would support postponing 2020 election

52% of Republicans would favor postponing the 2020 elections, if Trump was for it.

This coming from a nutjob whose democrat party actually rigged an election against the more popular candidate, Bernie Sanders.......you guys really are funny....

2aguy destroys the OP in post #2 end thread. :eusa_clap:

His response had nothing to do with my post.

52% of Republicans would favor postponing the 2020 elections, if Trump was for it.

This coming from a nutjob whose democrat party actually rigged an election against the more popular candidate, Bernie Sanders.......you guys really are funny....

Dude he obliterated your post. :eusa_hand:

Hillary Clinton destroyed Bernie Sanders. It was not close. She didn't win because it was rigged.

Yes...... the primary was rigged against Bernie Sanders....this is not a secret....

Here....your fake indian, elizabeth warren states this...

Clinton backer agrees primary was 'rigged'

CNN asked Senator Elizabeth Warren if Mrs Clinton's contest against Democratic rival Bernie Sanders was rigged, and she said: "Yes."

Another Democratic official writes in a new book about the party's "unethical" agreement with the Clinton campaign.

President Trump said the American public "deserves" an inquiry.

Ms Warren, a progressive senator from Massachusetts who campaigned for Mrs Clinton, was reacting to allegations by former Democratic National Committee (DNC) chairwoman Donna Brazile.

Ms Brazile writes in a new book that the cash-starved DNC signed a joint fundraising agreement with the Clinton campaign in August 2015, four months after the former secretary of state launched her candidacy.

Dude, what he wrote had nothing to do with my post.

Hillary Clinton destroyed Bernie Sanders. It was not close. She didn't win because it was rigged.

Yes...... the primary was rigged against Bernie Sanders....this is not a secret....

CNN asked Senator Elizabeth Warren if Mrs Clinton's contest against Democratic rival Bernie Sanders was rigged, and she said: "Yes."

Another Democratic official writes in a new book about the party's "unethical" agreement with the Clinton campaign.

Ms Warren, a progressive senator from Massachusetts who campaigned for Mrs Clinton, was reacting to allegations by former Democratic National Committee (DNC) chairwoman Donna Brazile.

Ms Brazile writes in a new book that the cash-starved DNC signed a joint fundraising agreement with the Clinton campaign in August 2015, four months after the former secretary of state launched her candidacy.

It would've made a difference if the race was close. It was not close. Clinton mopped the floor with Sanders. Moreover, this issue has nothing to do with my post.

What kind of stupid ass poll was this? Respondents didn't take it seriously because of the poll's stupidity.

Of course the 2020 election isn't going to be postponed, and the result of the election- Trump schlonging Hillary once again is almost certain.

The poll shows that most Republicans don't believe in democracy.

You accused Republicans of being fascists, he pointed out that it was Democrats who just attempted to rig a presidential election. :itsok:

Both Warren and Brazile walked back those comments. If anything, the process rigged Sanders over other Democratic candidates besides Clinton. Was the Democratic primary rigged?

So no, it was not even rigged in favor of Clinton. There is no evidence for that.

You accused Republicans of being fascists, he pointed out that it was Democrats who just attempted to rig a presidential election. :itsok:

The Democrats didn't rig a presidential election. You are full of shit. Now, the Russians, they did rig our election in favor of Trump.

The Democrats didn't rig a presidential election. You are full of shit. Now, the Russians, they did rig our election in favor of Trump.

Oh, what specifically did the Russians do? How did the Russians get Dem's in three Dem blue states (PA, WI, MI) to vote for Trump instead of Hillary? :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, what specifically did the Russians do? How did the Russians get Dem's in three Dem blue states (PA, WI, MI) to vote for Trump instead of Hillary? :auiqs.jpg:

You're not supposed to ask that.

Forum List

Back