More evidence most Republicans are really just fascists

Poll: More than half of Republicans would support postponing 2020 election

52% of Republicans would favor postponing the 2020 elections, if Trump was for it.

This coming from a nutjob whose democrat party actually rigged an election against the more popular candidate, Bernie Sanders.......you guys really are funny....

Hillary Clinton destroyed Bernie Sanders. It was not close. She didn't win because it was rigged.

Yes...... the primary was rigged against Bernie Sanders....this is not a secret....

Here....your fake indian, elizabeth warren states this...

Clinton backer agrees primary was 'rigged'

CNN asked Senator Elizabeth Warren if Mrs Clinton's contest against Democratic rival Bernie Sanders was rigged, and she said: "Yes."

Another Democratic official writes in a new book about the party's "unethical" agreement with the Clinton campaign.

President Trump said the American public "deserves" an inquiry.

Ms Warren, a progressive senator from Massachusetts who campaigned for Mrs Clinton, was reacting to allegations by former Democratic National Committee (DNC) chairwoman Donna Brazile.

Ms Brazile writes in a new book that the cash-starved DNC signed a joint fundraising agreement with the Clinton campaign in August 2015, four months after the former secretary of state launched her candidacy.
Primary is not a government election.

52% of Republicans would favor postponing the 2020 elections, if Trump was for it.

This coming from a nutjob whose democrat party actually rigged an election against the more popular candidate, Bernie Sanders.......you guys really are funny....

Hillary Clinton destroyed Bernie Sanders. It was not close. She didn't win because it was rigged.

Yes...... the primary was rigged against Bernie Sanders....this is not a secret....

CNN asked Senator Elizabeth Warren if Mrs Clinton's contest against Democratic rival Bernie Sanders was rigged, and she said: "Yes."

Another Democratic official writes in a new book about the party's "unethical" agreement with the Clinton campaign.

Ms Warren, a progressive senator from Massachusetts who campaigned for Mrs Clinton, was reacting to allegations by former Democratic National Committee (DNC) chairwoman Donna Brazile.

Ms Brazile writes in a new book that the cash-starved DNC signed a joint fundraising agreement with the Clinton campaign in August 2015, four months after the former secretary of state launched her candidacy.

Wow...great comeback..... next time try harder....

His response had nothing to do with my post.

Dude he obliterated your post. :eusa_hand:

Dude, what he wrote had nothing to do with my post.

You accused Republicans of being fascists, he pointed out that it was Democrats who just attempted to rig a presidential election. :itsok:

The Democrats didn't rig a presidential election. You are full of shit. Now, the Russians, they did rig our election in favor of Trump.

Oh, what specifically did the Russians do? How did the Russians get Dem's in three Dem blue states (PA, WI, MI) to vote for Trump instead of Hillary? :auiqs.jpg:

Read this. I know reading something this long might be hard for you but give it a try. Former top spy James Clapper explains how Russia swung the election to Trump

BTW, making primary rules is not the same thing as believing we should postpone an election. So the post you claim knocked out my thread had nothing to do with my post.

You accused Republicans of being fascists, he pointed out that it was Democrats who just attempted to rig a presidential election. :itsok:

The Democrats didn't rig a presidential election. You are full of shit. Now, the Russians, they did rig our election in favor of Trump.

Oh, what specifically did the Russians do? How did the Russians get Dem's in three Dem blue states (PA, WI, MI) to vote for Trump instead of Hillary? :auiqs.jpg:

Read this. I know reading something this long might be hard for you but give it a try. Former top spy James Clapper explains how Russia swung the election to Trump

BTW, making primary rules is not the same thing as believing we should postpone an election. So the post you claim knocked out my thread had nothing to do with my post.

James clapper is a liar who lied under oath to congress.....

James Clapper's perjury, and why DC made men don't get charged for lying to Congress

Former National Intelligence Director James Clapper is about celebrate one of the most important anniversaries of his life. March 13th will be the fifth anniversary of his commission of open perjury before the Senate Intelligence Committee. More importantly, it also happens to be when the statute of limitationsruns out — closing any possibility of prosecution for Clapper

I didn't write "primary is not general election." Where did you get that? This was my response for which you have no defense. "Both Warren and Brazile walked back those comments. If anything, the process rigged Sanders over other Democratic candidates besides Clinton. Was the Democratic primary rigged?

So no, it was not even rigged in favor of Clinton. There is no evidence for that."

James Clapper's perjury, and why DC made men don't get charged for lying to Congress

Former National Intelligence Director James Clapper is about celebrate one of the most important anniversaries of his life. March 13th will be the fifth anniversary of his commission of open perjury before the Senate Intelligence Committee. More importantly, it also happens to be when the statute of limitationsruns out — closing any possibility of prosecution for Clapper

James Clapper is not a liar. He was the director of the CIA. Your link is an op-ed written by a Fox News shill.

James Clapper is not a liar. He was the director of the CIA. Your link is an op-ed written by a Fox News shill.

Fox News Shill....you mean Jonathen Turley....here are the people he has worked for...explain how they are all Fox News...

His articles on legal and policy issues appear regularly in national publications; as of 2012, Turley has had articles published in newspapers such as The New York Times,[7] The Washington Post,[8] USA Today,[9] the Los Angeles Times,[5] and the Wall Street Journal.[10] He frequently appears in the national media as a commentator on a multitude of subjects[11][12] ranging from the 2000 U.S. presidential electioncontroversy to the Terri Schiavo case in 2005.[13] He is often a guest on Sunday talk shows,[11] with over two-dozen appearances on Meet the Press, ABC This Week, Face the Nation, and Fox News Sunday. He served as a contributor on Countdown with Keith Olbermann from 2003 until 2011, and later on Current TV[14] in 2011 and early 2012; Turley also appears occasionally on Pacifica Radio's Democracy Now!.[15]

Fox News Shill....you mean Jonathen Turley....here are the people he has worked for...explain how they are all Fox News...

His articles on legal and policy issues appear regularly in national publications; as of 2012, Turley has had articles published in newspapers such as The New York Times,[7] The Washington Post,[8] USA Today,[9] the Los Angeles Times,[5] and the Wall Street Journal.[10] He frequently appears in the national media as a commentator on a multitude of subjects[11][12] ranging from the 2000 U.S. presidential electioncontroversy to the Terri Schiavo case in 2005.[13] He is often a guest on Sunday talk shows,[11] with over two-dozen appearances on Meet the Press, ABC This Week, Face the Nation, and Fox News Sunday. He served as a contributor on Countdown with Keith Olbermann from 2003 until 2011, and later on Current TV[14] in 2011 and early 2012; Turley also appears occasionally on Pacifica Radio's Democracy Now!.[15]

He's currently on the Fox News payroll.. He is a full of shit puppet for Fox. That is where is bread is being buttered now.

Mr. Clapper is a PAID political shill and a devout obamite who is still shell shocked by the schlonging that they got in November 2016, and can't accept the fact that the better man won.

I'm not surprised, the Republican mindset is to weaken our democratic institutions, which is reflected in the vote for Donald Trump. He cast dispersion on the election of 2016 that it was fixed before the first vote was cast, and Republican Governors and state legislatures in Red States have claimed that voter fraud is wide spread, with no evidence to support it.

In fact these same governors have supported the closure of polling places with likely Democratic voters, requiring long walks or bus rides to vote, and requiring voter ID's but not making an providing funds to produce them freely to those cannot afford the form of ID they require; i.e. a new form of the Poll Tax.

Don't have to. Facts speak for themselves.

LOL.....maybe YOU should read it.
Nowhere does Crapper come out and say there is definitive proof that Russian interference changed the results of the election.

Forum List

Back