More evidence most Republicans are really just fascists

Poll: More than half of Republicans would support postponing 2020 election

52% of Republicans would favor postponing the 2020 elections, if Trump was for it.

I'm not surprised, the Republican mindset is to weaken our democratic institutions, which is reflected in the vote for Donald Trump. He cast dispersion on the election of 2016 that it was fixed before the first vote was cast, and Republican Governors and state legislatures in Red States have claimed that voter fraud is wide spread, with no evidence to support it.

In fact these same governors have supported the closure of polling places with likely Democratic voters, requiring long walks or bus rides to vote, and requiring voter ID's but not making an providing funds to produce them freely to those cannot afford the form of ID they require; i.e. a new form of the Poll Tax.
Gonna weaken the shit out of your Democratic institutions.

Dude, what he wrote had nothing to do with my post.

You accused Republicans of being fascists, he pointed out that it was Democrats who just attempted to rig a presidential election. :itsok:

The Democrats didn't rig a presidential election. You are full of shit. Now, the Russians, they did rig our election in favor of Trump.

Oh, what specifically did the Russians do? How did the Russians get Dem's in three Dem blue states (PA, WI, MI) to vote for Trump instead of Hillary? :auiqs.jpg:

Read this. I know reading something this long might be hard for you but give it a try. Former top spy James Clapper explains how Russia swung the election to Trump

BTW, making primary rules is not the same thing as believing we should postpone an election. So the post you claim knocked out my thread had nothing to do with my post.

James clapper is a liar who lied under oath to congress.....

James Clapper's perjury, and why DC made men don't get charged for lying to Congress

Former National Intelligence Director James Clapper is about celebrate one of the most important anniversaries of his life. March 13th will be the fifth anniversary of his commission of open perjury before the Senate Intelligence Committee. More importantly, it also happens to be when the statute of limitationsruns out — closing any possibility of prosecution for Clapper

This coming from a nutjob whose democrat party actually rigged an election against the more popular candidate, Bernie Sanders.......you guys really are funny....

Hillary Clinton destroyed Bernie Sanders. It was not close. She didn't win because it was rigged.

Yes...... the primary was rigged against Bernie Sanders....this is not a secret....

Here....your fake indian, elizabeth warren states this...

Clinton backer agrees primary was 'rigged'

CNN asked Senator Elizabeth Warren if Mrs Clinton's contest against Democratic rival Bernie Sanders was rigged, and she said: "Yes."

Another Democratic official writes in a new book about the party's "unethical" agreement with the Clinton campaign.

President Trump said the American public "deserves" an inquiry.

Ms Warren, a progressive senator from Massachusetts who campaigned for Mrs Clinton, was reacting to allegations by former Democratic National Committee (DNC) chairwoman Donna Brazile.

Ms Brazile writes in a new book that the cash-starved DNC signed a joint fundraising agreement with the Clinton campaign in August 2015, four months after the former secretary of state launched her candidacy.
Primary is not a government election.

Wow...great comeback..... next time try harder....

I didn't write "primary is not general election." Where did you get that? This was my response for which you have no defense. "Both Warren and Brazile walked back those comments. If anything, the process rigged Sanders over other Democratic candidates besides Clinton. Was the Democratic primary rigged?

So no, it was not even rigged in favor of Clinton. There is no evidence for that."

Who spends money on hypothetical polls? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, the Leftists do, lololol.

YOAR ALL FASCISTS
44_zpspfd8kgy9.gif~original

You accused Republicans of being fascists, he pointed out that it was Democrats who just attempted to rig a presidential election. :itsok:

The Democrats didn't rig a presidential election. You are full of shit. Now, the Russians, they did rig our election in favor of Trump.

Oh, what specifically did the Russians do? How did the Russians get Dem's in three Dem blue states (PA, WI, MI) to vote for Trump instead of Hillary? :auiqs.jpg:

Read this. I know reading something this long might be hard for you but give it a try. Former top spy James Clapper explains how Russia swung the election to Trump

BTW, making primary rules is not the same thing as believing we should postpone an election. So the post you claim knocked out my thread had nothing to do with my post.

James Clapper's perjury, and why DC made men don't get charged for lying to Congress

Former National Intelligence Director James Clapper is about celebrate one of the most important anniversaries of his life. March 13th will be the fifth anniversary of his commission of open perjury before the Senate Intelligence Committee. More importantly, it also happens to be when the statute of limitationsruns out — closing any possibility of prosecution for Clapper

Hillary Clinton destroyed Bernie Sanders. It was not close. She didn't win because it was rigged.

Yes...... the primary was rigged against Bernie Sanders....this is not a secret....

CNN asked Senator Elizabeth Warren if Mrs Clinton's contest against Democratic rival Bernie Sanders was rigged, and she said: "Yes."

Another Democratic official writes in a new book about the party's "unethical" agreement with the Clinton campaign.

Ms Warren, a progressive senator from Massachusetts who campaigned for Mrs Clinton, was reacting to allegations by former Democratic National Committee (DNC) chairwoman Donna Brazile.

Ms Brazile writes in a new book that the cash-starved DNC signed a joint fundraising agreement with the Clinton campaign in August 2015, four months after the former secretary of state launched her candidacy.

I didn't write "primary is not general election." Where did you get that? This was my response for which you have no defense. "Both Warren and Brazile walked back those comments. If anything, the process rigged Sanders over other Democratic candidates besides Clinton. Was the Democratic primary rigged?

So no, it was not even rigged in favor of Clinton. There is no evidence for that."

Who spends money on hypothetical polls? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, the Leftists do, lololol.

Hey, where is the poll------>If Hillary was 30 years younger, 60 pounds lighter, and campaigned in a bikini, would she have gotten elected, lololol!

52% of Republicans would favor postponing the 2020 elections, if Trump was for it.

I'm not surprised, the Republican mindset is to weaken our democratic institutions, which is reflected in the vote for Donald Trump. He cast dispersion on the election of 2016 that it was fixed before the first vote was cast, and Republican Governors and state legislatures in Red States have claimed that voter fraud is wide spread, with no evidence to support it.

In fact these same governors have supported the closure of polling places with likely Democratic voters, requiring long walks or bus rides to vote, and requiring voter ID's but not making an providing funds to produce them freely to those cannot afford the form of ID they require; i.e. a new form of the Poll Tax.

My (d)emocratic institutions? Do you know the difference between Democratic and democratic? I doubt it, but in case you do, explain what "shit" will these acts of voter suppression weaken the "shit" of the Democratic Party?

Why would any patriot support such machinations?

Wrong ^^^; the curious do.

As RFK once said, "Some men see things as they are and say why.
I dream things that never were and say why not."

My (d)emocratic institutions? Do you know the difference between Democratic and democratic? I doubt it, but in case you do, explain what "shit" will these acts of voter suppression weaken the "shit" of the Democratic Party?

Screw all you corrupt Dems.

As RFK once said, "Some men see things as they are and say why.
I dream things that never were and say why not."

Well, RFK was a good man, but he wasn't going to win the nomination anyway; at least not that one.

650 people is not most Republicans.

Duh ^^^

However,

"American Trends Panel or by telephone using a random digit sample of landline and cellphone numbers in the United States. Some of our surveys include additional, larger samples of subgroups, such as African Americans or young people (these are called “oversamples”). Pew Research Center also conducts international surveys that involve sampling and interviewing people in multiple countries. Lastly, we sometimes survey special populations, such as foreign policy experts, scientists or journalists. In all of our surveys, we use probability sampling to help ensure adequate representation of the groups we survey.

"Learn more about random sampling by watching our Methods 101 video, “How can a survey of 1,000 people tell you what the whole U.S. thinks?”"

Sampling

Screw all you corrupt Dems.

Why do "corrupt Dems" excite you sexually? What about them makes you want to screw them?

Yes Todd, I too can post comments which are not substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking, sometimes a response to you - and others like you - don't require anything more than sarcasm.

Duh ^^^

However,

"American Trends Panel or by telephone using a random digit sample of landline and cellphone numbers in the United States. Some of our surveys include additional, larger samples of subgroups, such as African Americans or young people (these are called “oversamples”). Pew Research Center also conducts international surveys that involve sampling and interviewing people in multiple countries. Lastly, we sometimes survey special populations, such as foreign policy experts, scientists or journalists. In all of our surveys, we use probability sampling to help ensure adequate representation of the groups we survey.

"Learn more about random sampling by watching our Methods 101 video, “How can a survey of 1,000 people tell you what the whole U.S. thinks?”"

Sampling
Key words some of our surveys it's amusing how idiots on both sides will take a poll of a few hundred or thousand people and try and extrapolate that out to reresent the entire nation or group

Duh ^^^

However,

Sampling
Key words some of our surveys it's amusing how idiots on both sides will take a poll of a few hundred or thousand people and try and extrapolate that out to reresent the entire nation or group

Sampling

Willful ignorance, or partisan hackery is at foot; yes, sampling is math, much to difficult for some to acknowledge or comprehend; and for those who do, lying is their forte.

Forum List

Back