More evidence of Biden crimes to be revealed today by whistleblowers.

Your Vegetable Messiah is dirty, Sport. And it’s not just what he loaded up his pants with.

If you were smart you would move on from him. But you have never been accused of being smart….by anyone.

And where did the IRS whistleblowers make any accusations of any crimes against Joe Biden?

Or claim that Joe Biden told them to go easy on Hunter? Or where did US Attorney David Weiss say that Biden interfered?

Laughing.....its okay, sport. We both know you've got nothing.

So NBC, PBS, and ABC are all lying......and only you're right?
Yes.

Laughing.......you're having a full psychotic break, buddy. Here's C-SPAN, with video of one of the whistleblowers, clearly referencing the HUNTER Biden IRS investigation. Not Joe.
Who claimed there was a distinction?

" IN 2018, I TRANSITIONED INTO BEING A PART OF THE INTERNATIONAL TAX OF FINANCIAL CRIMES GROUP OUT OF THE WASHINGTON D.C. CRIME OFFICE. I WAS A LEAD IRIS KATES AGENT ON THE HUNTER BIDEN INVESTIGATION."

Is the video fake too, liar?
It may have started out purely as an investigation of Hunter's taxes, but it turned into something much bigger.

Laughing...and you can't show us ANYTHING backing your claim that the IRS whistleblowers accused Joe Biden of any crime. Not a video, not an article, not a transcript, not a quote, nothing.

Its just you, citing you, saying it must be so? And all the articles that contradict you are fake?

That's really it?
It may have started out purely as an investigation of Hunter's taxes, but it turned into something much bigger.

Show me any IRS whistleblower making any such claim, or accusing Joe Biden of any crime.

You can't. You're just citing yourself.

And you don't know shit. You've never seen the hearings. Not even the introductions.

Joe Biden, douchebag.

They sure as hell did. You're speaking from ignorance

Watch the hearings, moron.

LOL

Poor, fucking moron. Your lies are so easy to expose. Here's the summation of the hearing, compiled by a Republican-led committee...

No accusations of Joe Biden committing any crimes.

And where did the IRS whistleblowers make any accusations of any crimes against Joe Biden?

Or claim that Joe Biden told them to go easy on Hunter? Or where did US Attorney David Weiss say that Biden interfered?

Laughing.....its okay, sport. We both know you've got nothing.
Show where I made any of those claims, Simp.

LOL

Poor, fucking moron. Your lies are so easy to expose. Here's the summation of the hearing, compiled by a Republican-led committee...

No accusations of Joe Biden committing any crimes.
They didn't spell it out. They didn't say Joe Biden committed this crime or that crime, but plenty of the activities listed in that report, and they stated that Joe Biden was culpable.

You're such a fucking moron.

Laughing...and you can't show us ANYTHING backing your claim that the IRS whistleblowers accused Joe Biden of any crime. Not a video, not an article, not a transcript, not a quote, nothing.

Its just you, citing you, saying it must be so? And all the articles that contradict you are fake?

That's really it?

Show me any IRS whistleblower making any such claim, or accusing Joe Biden of any crime.

You can't. You're just citing yourself.

And you don't know shit. You've never seen the hearings. Not even the introductions.
I refer you to video of the hearings. Don't ask me to transcribe it for you.

I refer you to video of the hearings. Don't ask me to transcribe it for you.

This video?

Show us where in the video the IRS Whistleblowers claim that Joe Biden did anything.

Laughing.....you've never seen a second of the video. You're a liar

This video?

Show us where in the video the IRS Whistleblowers claim that Joe Biden did anything.

Laughing.....you've never seen a second of the video. You're a liar
I'm not going to spend hours and hours serch the video for it. I watched the hearings and heard the whistleblowers say it. That's good enough for me. I don't care if that doesn't satisfy you.

I'm not going to spend hours and hours serch the video for it. I watched the hearings and heard the whistleblowers say it. That's good enough for me. I don't care if that doesn't satisfy you.

Laughing......you've never watched a second of the videos. Not one.

You refuse to look at the videos. You are literally making up delusional fantasies about the IRS Whistleblowers accusing Joe Biden of tax evasion.

They never accused Joe Biden of anything. You're a liar.

Laughing......you've never watched a second of the videos. Not one.

You refuse to look at the videos. You are literally making up delusional fantasies about the IRS Whistleblowers accusing Joe Biden of tax evasion.

They never accused Joe Biden of anything. You're a liar.
says you citing yourself.

iu

says you citing yourself.

iu

Says me citing the actual testimony.

Here's a video of IRS whistleblower testimony. Show anywhere in the video they accuse Joe Biden of any crime.

Laughing.....pathetic excuses why you refuse to even look at the video in 3........2..........1....

They didn't spell it out. They didn't say Joe Biden committed this crime or that crime, but plenty of the activities listed in that report, and they stated that Joe Biden was culpable.

You're such a fucking moron.

LOL

Poor Fucking moron. :itsok:

You said they did before you said they didn't...

The whistle blowers did accuse Biden of crimes. That's how ignorant you are.
They sure as hell did. You're speaking from ignorance
They didn't accuse Joe Biden of any crime.

They didn't say Joe Biden committed this crime or that crime...

rotfl-gif.288736

Says me citing the actual testimony.

Here's a video of IRS whistleblower testimony. Show anywhere in the video they accuse Joe Biden of any crime.

Laughing.....pathetic excuses why you refuse to even look at the video in 3........2..........1....
You posted all the testimony?

Who do you think you're fooling? You never watched it even once.

I guess I was too extreme there when I said "agents". The Republicans only hired the one Chinese agent. That we know about.
A Democrat member of the house was fucking a Chinese agent and a senator had a Chinese agent in her employ.

You posted all the testimony?

Who do you think your fool? You never saw it even once.

Laughing.......you still refusing to even look at the video?

There's a reason you can't show us ONE quote, ONE video, ONE article of the IRS whistleblowers accusing Joe Biden of any crime.

Its the same reason you refuse to look at the video now. You're a liar.

Huh? You "heard" the whistleblowers "say" Joe committed a crime??

But you just said...

They didn't spell it out. They didn't say Joe Biden committed this crime or that crime...
So now what do you want to say you "heard" them "say"

Forum List

Back