More evidence of Biden crimes to be revealed today by whistleblowers.

Taking bribes, fraud, extortion, money laundering, tax evasion.

Show me, don't tell me.

Quote the IRS whistleblowers. You can't quote any of the whistleblowers accusing Joe Biden of any crime.....because they made no such claims.

Remember, Brip.....you're a liar. It tends to hamper your legal arguments.

Show me, don't tell me.

Quote the IRS whistleblowers. You can't quote any of the whistleblowers accusing Joe Biden of any crime.....because they made no such claims.

Remember, Brip.....you're a liar. It tends to hamper your legal arguments.
Watch the hearings, asshole.

The whistle blowers did accuse Biden of crimes. That's how ignorant you are.

Watch the hearings, asshole.

The whistle blowers did accuse Biden of crimes. That's how ignorant you are.

Translation: You've got no such quotes, as the IRS whistleblowers accused Joe Biden of nothing.

Thank you for confirming, yet again, that you're a liar.

Translation: You've got no such quotes, as the IRS whistleblowers accused Joe Biden of nothing.

Thank you for confirming, yet again, that you're a liar.
I'm not going to spend hour upon hour compiling all the evidence against Biden. Just watch the hearing, douchebag. The whistleblowers accused Biden of tax evasion, moron.

I'm not going to spend hour upon hour compiling all the evidence against Biden. Just watch the hearing, douchebag. The whistleblowers accused Biden of tax evasion, moron.

Laughing.....so now its just snivelling excuses why you can't back up your claims that the IRS whistleblowers accused Joe Biden of....anything.

How did I know that was coming?

You've never seen the hearings. You're making this shit up as you go along. You're a liar.

Thanks for confirming it yet again.

Laughing.....so now its just snivelling excuses why you can't back up your claims that the IRS whistleblowers accused Joe Biden of....anything.

How did I know that was coming?

You've never seen the hearings. You're making this shit up as you go along. You're a liar.

Thanks for confirming it yet again.
I don't take orders from a prog moron like you. You knew it was coming because only suckers would comply with your insolent demands.

I watch the hearings all day every day, douchebag.

I don't take orders from a prog moron like you. You knew it was coming because only suckers would comply with your insolent demands.

I watch the hearings all day every day, douchebag.

You simply can't back up your claims with evidence. You're a liar who makes shit up.

You've never seen the hearings, you have no idea what's alleged in them. So you made up imaginary nonsense about Joe Biden.

How's that working out for you, liar?

You simply can't back up your claims with evidence.
Sure I can, douchebag. I'm simply not going to feed it to you. I've told you where you can find the evidence, but you refuse to look at it.

You're a liar who makes shit up.
What did I make up?

You've never seen the hearings, you have no idea what's alleged in them. So you made up imaginary nonsense about Joe Biden.

How's that working out for you, liar?
<YAWN!>

Sure I can, douchebag. I'm simply not going to feed it to you. I've told you where you can find the evidence, but you refuse to look at it.

What did I make up?

<YAWN!>

Laughing....so you've got all the evidence of the IRS whistleblowers accusing Joe Biden of crimes, but *choose* to fail utterly to back any of your claims with evidence?

You're a liar Brip. You've never watched the hearings, you have no idea what the IRS Whistleblowers said, and you have no quote of any of the whistleblowers accusing Joe Biden of anything.

So you made some up. Good luck with your fantasy.

Laughing....so you've got all the evidence of the IRS whistleblowers accusing Joe Biden of crimes, but *choose* to fail utterly to back any of your claims with evidence?
Watch the hearings, douchebag. Your screamin about "no evidence" is meaningless if you refuse to look at it.

You're a liar Brip. You've never watched the hearings, you have no idea what the IRS Whistleblowers said, and you have no quote of any of the whistleblowers accusing Joe Biden of anything.

So you made some up. Good luck with your fantasy.
<YAWN!>

Watch the hearings, douchebag. Your screamin about "no evidence" is meaningless if you refuse to look at it.

<YAWN!>

So....nothing.

The IRS whistleblowers accused Joe Biden of absolutely nothing. And you made up testimony that was never given. And now fail pathetically to quote even ONE IRS whistleblower accusing Joe Biden of anything during their testimony before congress.

You're so easy.

So....nothing.

The IRS whistleblowers accused Joe Biden of absolutely nothing. And you made up testimony that was never given. And now fail pathetically to quote even ONE IRS whistleblower accusing Joe Biden of anything during their testimony before congress.

You're so easy.
You obviously don't know what you're talking about because the Whistleblowers accused Biden of not paying taxes on the money he received from Burisma and the Chinese.

So the Republicans hired some new Chinese agents to make up stories? Cool?

Did you get any scoops ahead of time? What story does Beijing want to tell?
I consulted my 70 year old CIA “Mockery Works!” Playbook and have to say….

You obviously don't know what you're talking about because the Whistleblowers accused Biden of not paying taxes on the money he received from Burisma and the Chinese.

HUNTER Biden.

Not Joe Biden. They didn't accuse Joe Biden of any crime.

Try again, liar. Show us the IRS whistleblowers accusing Joe Biden of any crime.

Joe Biden, douchebag.
Laughing....no, dipshit. HUNTER Biden.

You've never seen a second of these hearings, did you? Not one second.

You're so easy, liar.

Laughing....no, dipshit. HUNTER Biden.

You've never seen a second of these hearings, did you? Not one second.

You're so easy, liar.
It's obvious you've never seen a second of them, and anyone who trusts the reporting of the fake news media is only proving that he's an imbecile.

It's obvious you've never seen a second of them, and anyone who trusts the reporting of the fake news media is only proving that he's an imbecile.

So NBC, PBS, and ABC are all lying......and only you're right?

Laughing.......you're having a full psychotic break, buddy. Here's C-SPAN, with video of one of the whistleblowers, clearly referencing the HUNTER Biden IRS investigation. Not Joe.

" IN 2018, I TRANSITIONED INTO BEING A PART OF THE INTERNATIONAL TAX OF FINANCIAL CRIMES GROUP OUT OF THE WASHINGTON D.C. CRIME OFFICE. I WAS A LEAD IRS AGENT ON THE HUNTER BIDEN INVESTIGATION."

Is the video fake too, liar?

You've never seen a second of the hearings. Not even the introduction.

So the Republicans hired some new Chinese agents to make up stories? Cool?

Did you get any scoops ahead of time? What story does Beijing want to tell?
THATS where you go? They hired Chinese agents? Seriously? I guess you dont give a shit about holding onto even a shred of integrity.

So NBC, PBS, and ABC are all lying......and only you're right?

Laughing.......you're having a full psychotic break, buddy. Here's C-SPAN, with video of one of the whistleblowers, clearly referencing the HUNTER Biden IRS investigation. Not Joe.

" IN 2018, I TRANSITIONED INTO BEING A PART OF THE INTERNATIONAL TAX OF FINANCIAL CRIMES GROUP OUT OF THE WASHINGTON D.C. CRIME OFFICE. I WAS A LEAD IRS AGENT ON THE HUNTER BIDEN INVESTIGATION."

Is the video fake too, liar?

You've never seen a second of the hearings. Not even the introduction.
Your Vegetable Messiah is dirty, Sport. And it’s not just what he loaded up his pants with.

If you were smart you would move on from him. But you have never been accused of being smart….by anyone.

Forum List

Back