More evidence of Biden crimes to be revealed today by whistleblowers.

LOL

Seems there were none. He can't say.

:abgg2q.jpg:
The fact you didn't watch the hearing and know nothing about it means your opinion is meaningless.

My refusal to educate morons like you who know nothing about the topic of the thread in no way shows they didn't produce evidence of Biden crimes, Simp.

The fact you didn't watch the hearing and know nothing about it means your opinion is meaningless.

My refusal to educate morons like you who know nothing about the topic of the thread in no way shows they didn't produce evidence of Biden crimes, Simp.

Of course it does. The article you linked in your own OP does not support your claims. Shit, YOU can't even support your claims. You've given up so badly, you don't even try. :lmao:

Of course it does. The article you linked in your own OP does not support your claims. Shit, YOU can't even support your claims. You've given up so badly, you don't even try. :lmao:
What a fucking dumbass you are. The article in the OP was before the testimony. It contained a released opening statement.

Their testimony 100% supports the claims in the OP. But you are clueless since you have no idea what they testified to. You admitted that.

Run along, Troll. You have nothing to offer.

One of the inputs to the US becoming a banana republic is the Justice Department becoming a tool of the Democrat Party.

That means we no loger have a country with the rule of law. Law is whatever the Democrats want it to be.

One of the inputs to the US becoming a banana republic is the Justice Department becoming a tool of the Democrat Party.

That means we no loger have a country with the rule of law. Law is whatever the Democrats want it to be.
We need a major overhaul of the entire DOJ, and many at the top need to be tried for their crimes.

Using the DOJ to target political opponents can't be tolerated.

What a fucking dumbass you are. The article in the OP was before the testimony. It contained a released opening statement.

Their testimony 100% supports the claims in the OP. But you are clueless since you have no idea what they testified to. You admitted that.

Run along, Troll. You have nothing to offer.

Putz, nothing in your article said anything about whistleblowers testifying about Biden committing any crimes. You made that up.

Putz, nothing in your article said anything about whistleblowers testifying about Biden committing any crimes. You made that up.
Your ignorance of the testimony and evidence presented means your opinions are meaningless.

Yep. The Merritless Gestopland DOJ was exposed as having delayed, obstructed, and interfered in the investigation for the sole purpose of letting the statute of limitations run out on those felonies.

No thinking person can watch what happened today and claim the DOJ isn't corrupt, and the Biden family is full of criminals.

Trump's DOJ was in charge.

Yes, it does. 100%.

Your ignorance is your problem, a Simp.

Nope, lying doesn't help you, Dumbfuck. Your article...

... is about two whistleblowers appearing before Congress to describe Hunter Biden being treated with kid gloves by the Department of Justice. Says nothing at all about them offering evidence of Joe Biden committing crimes. Yet another failed Dumbfuck thread.

That article is about Hunter Biden, not Joe Biden, ya flamin' dumbfuck. In fact, the only mention of Joe is that he's Hunter's father.

Nope, lying doesn't help you, Dumbfuck. Your article...

... is about two whistleblowers appearing before Congress to describe Hunter Biden being treated with kid gloves by the Department of Justice. Says nothing at all about them offering evidence of Joe Biden committing crimes. Yet another failed Dumbfuck thread.

That article is about Hunter Biden, not Joe Biden, ya flamin' dumbfuck. In fact, the only mention of Joe is that he's Hunter's father.
Did you watch the hearing yet and see their testimony and evidence?

No?

Ok, you are still 100% ignorant on this topic.

Dismissed, Simp.

Did you watch the hearing yet and see their testimony and evidence?

No?

Ok, you are still 100% ignorant on this topic.

Dismissed, Simp.

Dumbfuck, you posted your OP before it aired.

Savvy?

Before anyone saw the hearing, you falsely claimed they were going to show evidence of Biden crimes. And you linked an article about them appearing before Congress.

Only the article you linked is about Hunter, not Joe. And it's certainly not about any crimes he may have committed.

Means you made that up since you couldn't know if they would reveal anything I'm that hearing which wasn't in the article you posted.

Getting caught telling that lie, you switch your position to, well they talked about Biden cri.es in the hearing. But you can't post video or audio of them actually doing that.

Means you're lying now to cover up for your lie in your OP. :eusa_liar:

Dumbfuck, you posted your OP before it aired.

Savvy?

Before anyone saw the hearing, you falsely claimed they were going to show evidence of Biden crimes. And you linked an article about them appearing before Congress.

Only the article you linked is about Hunter, not Joe. And it's certainly not about any crimes he may have committed.

Means you made that up since you couldn't know if they would reveal anything I'm that hearing which wasn't in the article you posted.

Getting caught telling that lie, you switch your position to, well they talked about Biden cri.es in the hearing. But you can't post video or audio of them actually doing that.

Means you're lying now to cover up for your lie in your OP. :eusa_liar:
Man, you are Dragonlady stupid.

Then educate me. Teach me right....with evidence.

What crimes by Joe Biden were laid out in today's testimony?

I'm in my comfy chair. I have my tea.

Show me.
Taking bribes, fraud, extortion, money laundering, tax evasion.

Forum List

Back