More evidence of Biden crimes to be revealed today by whistleblowers.

Fawnboi obviously didn't watch the hearing, or is such a hack it refuses to accept reality.

LOLOL

If you were connected to reality, you would have been able to specify what crimes Biden committed. But sadly for you, Skylar is right... you can't say until rightwingnut media tells you what to say.

Can this guy get any sleezier?

biden-comp-1.jpg

No one is above the law. Not even a president of the United States, as we are witnessing first hand with Trump.
Go yip at someone else’s heals, Stupid.

The crimes were laid out on the hearing.

LOL

Oh? Does this mean rightwing media finally told you what those crimes are?
No stupid, it means the crimes were laid out in the hearing by those who investigated it.

No stupid, it means the crimes were laid out in the hearing by those who investigated it.

LOL

Yet you still can't say what they are.

You're a special kind of stupid to start a thread based on claims you insist others need to find.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

Yet you still can't say what they are.

You're a special kind of stupid to start a thread based on claims you insist others need to find.

rotfl-gif.288736
Sure I can. They were discussed extensively in the hearing.

Apparently that Madcow dude on MSDNC didn’t cover it since you don’t have a clue what went on.

Sure I can. They were discussed extensively in the hearing.

Apparently that Madcow dude on MSDNC didn’t cover it since you don’t have a clue what went on.

Why would I care what she says? But thanks for running from your own claims. Means from now on, I don't have to prove anything I say to you. Your rules. Make a claim and then insist others have to prove it.

Why would I care what she says? But thanks for running from your own claims. Means from now on, I don't have to prove anything I say to you. Your rules. Make a claim and then insist others have to prove it.
Didn’t run from anything, Stupid. I said they would have evidence of crimes, and they did.

Your ignorance isn’t my problem, but it is fun to watch.

Didn’t run from anything, Stupid. I said they would have evidence of crimes, and they did.

Your ignorance isn’t my problem, but it is fun to watch.

Sure ya did. You claim Biden committed crimes. When challenged to prove that -- you run. Every time. Proof no longer needs to be given to you since you don't give proof of your claims.

LOLOL

If you were connected to reality, you would have been able to specify what crimes Biden committed. But sadly for you, Skylar is right... you can't say until rightwingnut media tells you what to say.
everything is a russian plot...biden did not get millions....HUnter is a hardworking crack head who paid cash for his dope and hookers...comon man

Sure ya did. You claim Biden committed crimes. When challenged to prove that -- you run. Every time. Proof no longer needs to be given to you since you don't give proof of your claims.
Nope. Perhaps you need to go back and read the OP, Stupid.

They did exactly what I said they would do.

Sux to be you, Simp.

Nope. Perhaps you need to go back and read the OP, Stupid.

They did exactly what I said they would do.

Sux to be you, Simp.

Yup. You claim Biden committed crimes. Yet you can't say what those crimes are. Means you don't have any such evidence. Means they didn't expose Biden crimes. Means you saved me however many hours that hearing lasted. AND you set a guideline that proof is not needed to back up claims on this forum.

Thanks!
thumbsup.gif

Yup. You claim Biden committed crimes. Yet you can't say what those crimes are. Means you don't have any such evidence. Means they didn't expose Biden crimes. Means you saved me however many hours that hearing lasted. AND you set a guideline that proof is not needed to back up claims on this forum.

Thanks!
thumbsup.gif
Go read it again, Stupid.

Did I claim I would come back afterwards and educate single digit IQ Trolls who didn’t bother to watch it?
Nope.

They did exactly what I said they would, Simp.

Sux to be you.

Go read it again, Stupid.

Did I claim I would come back afterwards and educate single digit IQ Trolls who didn’t bother to watch it?
Nope.

They did exactly what I said they would, Simp.

Sux to be you.

So you claim but cannot show. Not to mention, their appearance before Congress was their claims Hunter Biden was treated with kid gloves. That's not a "Biden crime."

Keep running, pussy. :scared1:

:itsok:

So you claim but cannot show. Not to mention, their appearance before Congress was their claims Hunter Biden was treated with kid gloves. That's not a "Biden crime."

Keep running, pussy. :scared1:

:itsok:
You admit you didn’t watch it, so any claim you make is meaningless, Stupid.

Forum List

Back