More evidence of Biden crimes to be revealed today by whistleblowers.

Then educate me. Teach me right....with evidence.

What crimes by Joe Biden were laid out in today's testimony?

I'm in my comfy chair. I have my tea.

Show me.
Go watch the hearings, Simp.

I'm not here to educate the perpetually stupid.

Please state for the record, what crimes Joe Biden was accused of today? And what evidence directly links him to these crimes?
Hint...I watched the hearing. :)

You do know Hunter Biden was never a government employee, right?
Hint: If you watched the hearings and still asked that question you are a moron.

HTH>

Laughing.......you haven't been told what to think yet, have you?

Where in the hearings did the IRS agents accuse Joe Biden of any crime, or present any evidence of it?

I'm gonna need to wait until GatewayPundit tells you what your talking points are, aren't I?

What could anybody learn from you? Probably how to dig yourself a hole that you can't climb out of anymore.

I bet you were a great hole digger in your better days. Doing manly stuff.

Hint: If you watched the hearings and still asked that question you are a moron.

HTH>

And yet when I ask you to tell us what crimes the IRS agents accused Joe Biden or, or the evidence of it...

.....all I get are excuses why you can't say.

When you get your talking points from NewsMax, can you just link to the article you're apeing? As you've clearly got no idea what you're talking about.

What could anybody learn from you? Probably how to dig yourself a hole that you can't climb out of anymore.

I bet you were a great hole digger in your better days. Doing manly stuff.
I see you don’t have the ability to learn on your own, evidence you are breastfed your talking points

And yet when I ask you to tell us what crimes the IRS agents accused Joe Biden or, or the evidence of it...

When you get your talking points from NewsMax, can you just link to the article you're apeing? As you've clearly got no idea what you're talking about.

Why are you convinced that Joe Biden was the target of today's hearings?

Laughing.......you haven't been told what to think yet, have you?

Where in the hearings did the IRS agents accuse Joe Biden of any crime, or present any evidence of it?

I'm gonna need to wait until GatewayPundit tells you what your talking points are, aren't I?

And right on cue.....sniveling excuses why you can't back up your latest claims with a stitch of evidence.

Not one quote, not one piece of evidence of any crime by Joe Biden.

Give me a hollar when Gateway Pundit tells you what to think.

And right on cue.....sniveling excuses why you can't back up your latest claims with a stitch of evidence.

Not one quote, not one piece of evidence of any crime by Joe Biden.

Give me a hollar when Gateway Pundit tells you what to think.
Apparently you didn't watch the hearings.

Stay stupid, it's what you do best.

Not to you Dimtard morons who ignored the hearing and only repeat what your handlers at MSDNC tell you what to think.

Says the poor, hapless soul that insists that the hearing includes more evidence of Joe Biden's crimes....

.....yet can't site a single quote, a single piece of evidence presented of any crime by Joe Biden.

Can you save us the middle man and just send us a link to whatever Gateway Pundit article is telling you what to think tomorrow?

Apparently you didn't watch the hearings.

Stay stupid, it's what you do best.

So the hearing condemn Joe Biden and prove his crimes.....

.....unless I ask for any quote from the IRS agents showing any crime by Joe Biden, or any evidence of such that they presented.

Then suddenly, you've jack shit.

Laughing........you haven't been told what to think yet, have you? You're stalling.

HTH>

And on cue, more sniveling excuses why you can't back up your claims.

What accusations did the IRS agents make against Joe Biden? What evidence did they present that Joe Biden committed any crime?

Laughing........you can't say.

Shocker.

Forum List

Back