More evidence of Biden crimes to be revealed today by whistleblowers.

You've been told multiple times, douchebag.

Not with evidence, you haven't.

You said that Joe Biden received payments out of the 20 LLCs cited by Comer. Yet when pressed to show us evidence of it....

......you conveniently fled with your tail between your legs. Now refusing to even discuss it.

Demonstrating the utility of your accusations backed by jackshit.

Not to you Dimtard morons who ignored the hearing and only repeat what your handlers at MSDNC tell you what to think.

Then educate me. Teach me right....with evidence.

What crimes by Joe Biden were laid out in today's testimony?

I'm in my comfy chair. I have my tea.

Show me.

Why are you asking that?

Why are you replying to my very relevant question with an irrelevant one?

Why can't I get a straight answer out of you guys on what crimes Joe Biden committed? And why can't you back your accusations with actual evidence?

Last edited:
Not to you Dimtard morons who ignored the hearing and only repeat what your handlers at MSDNC tell you what to think.
If your handlers would supply you with a statute you could tell me. But you can't. Your hearing is nothing more than another clown show for the easily impressed.

If your handlers would supply you with a statute you could tell me. But you can't. Your hearing is nothing more than another clown show for the easily impressed.

Its a bit early. They haven't been given their talking points yet. Its always fun to watch them scramble, flee and avoid until they're told what to think.

Which is one of the reasons its so enjoyable to ask today. They have no fucking idea. They need to be told what their opinion is first.

Please state for the record, what crimes Joe Biden was accused of today? And what evidence directly links him to these crimes?
Hint...I watched the hearing. :)

You do know Hunter Biden was never a government employee, right?

Its a bit early. They haven't been given their talking points yet. Its always fun to watch them scramble, flee and avoid until they're told what to think.

Which is one of the reasons its so enjoyable to ask today. They have no fucking idea. They need to be told what their opinion is first.
hehehe
This is so much fun

Please state for the record, what crimes Joe Biden was accused of today? And what evidence directly links him to these crimes?
Hint...I watched the hearing. :)

You do know Hunter Biden was never a government employee, right?

Oh, they donn't know what their opinion is yet. They haven't been told what to think. Give it a couple of days. I'm sure Gateway pundit will inform them what they are expected to repeat sometimes around.....Friday morning? Maybe Saturday.

Going to hard for the board Dimtards to discredit these guys.

“I have witnessed the corrosion of ethical standards and the abuse of power that threaten our nation. It is within this context that I have chosen to shed light on these actions and expose those responsible. I recognize that while I was present at the start of this investigation and was closely involved with the investigation for roughly five years — that I am just a part of the story," the opening statement continued. "My aim is to address systemic problems that have allowed misconduct to flourish. It is not a call for blame but a call for accountability and reform."

"Transparency is the foundation of our democracy," the unidentified IRS agent will tell Congress Wednesday. "Without it, people lose their trust in the institutions and the bonds that tie the fabric of our nation start to fray. The American people deserve to know the truth no matter how uncomfortable or inconvenient it may be for either political party."
It's a nothingburger.

Oh, they donn't know what their opinion is yet. They haven't been told what to think. Give it a couple of days. I'm sure Gateway pundit will inform them what they are expected to repeat sometimes around.....Friday morning? Maybe Saturday.
That's not right. The OP promised revelations. And now we gotta wait till the talking heads sort it out.

They will be under oath.

They will be known.

They were assigned by the IRS to investigate international tax evasion crimes.

And they were assigned to investigate the Biden’s.

Gonna be hard for the Biden apologists to dismiss these highly credibly witnesses with the inside information.

Whistle blower X? They are not whistleblowers. Just mor4e fake allegations.

Forum List

Back