More evidence of Biden crimes to be revealed today by whistleblowers.

They will be under oath.

They will be known.

They were assigned by the IRS to investigate international tax evasion crimes.

And they were assigned to investigate the Biden’s.

Gonna be hard for the Biden apologists to dismiss these highly credibly witnesses with the inside information.

You got him now! :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, they donn't know what their opinion is yet. They haven't been told what to think. Give it a couple of days. I'm sure Gateway pundit will inform them what they are expected to repeat sometimes around.....Friday morning? Maybe Saturday.
They are hoping against hope something will catch on with the voters in the swing states.
So far..it ain't. :)

They will be under oath.

They will be known.

They were assigned by the IRS to investigate international tax evasion crimes.

And they were assigned to investigate the Biden’s.

Gonna be hard for the Biden apologists to dismiss these highly credibly witnesses with the inside information.

LOL

The word, "crime," doesn't even appear in your article, Dumbfuck. You added that to your thread.

Why are you replying to my very relevant question with an irrelevant one?

Why can't I get a straight answer out of you guys on what crimes Joe Biden committed? And why can't you back your accusations with actual evidence?

What are you thinking Joe is being charged with?

Going to hard for the board Dimtards to discredit these guys.

“I have witnessed the corrosion of ethical standards and the abuse of power that threaten our nation. It is within this context that I have chosen to shed light on these actions and expose those responsible. I recognize that while I was present at the start of this investigation and was closely involved with the investigation for roughly five years — that I am just a part of the story," the opening statement continued. "My aim is to address systemic problems that have allowed misconduct to flourish. It is not a call for blame but a call for accountability and reform."

"Transparency is the foundation of our democracy," the unidentified IRS agent will tell Congress Wednesday. "Without it, people lose their trust in the institutions and the bonds that tie the fabric of our nation start to fray. The American people deserve to know the truth no matter how uncomfortable or inconvenient it may be for either political party."
Other then word salad & bullshit- you got him now!:abgg2q.jpg:

Nobody is surprised by your stance. You are one of the most prolific reality deniers on the board.

These witnesses were involved in the investigations for years. They corroborate their stories. They found evidence of major crimes, and evidence of a coordinated cover up by the Merritless Gestapoland DOJ.

So all you will be able to do is bleat “Nuh-uh”.

Sux to be you.
Does Gymmy Boy & the crew have any more jailbirds that they want to name as whistleblowers, Lerch? :cul2:

Continually calling Jim Jordan, gym is really powerful stuff.

Not quite as powerful as the the accusations of sexual abuse that then coach Jim Jordan turned a blind eye to.

"In July 2018, several former wrestlers accused former head coach Russ Hellickson and U.S. representative Jim Jordan, who was an assistant coach at OSU between 1987 and 1994, of knowing about Strauss' alleged abuse but failing to take action to stop it."

But then, this is the party of Matt Gaetz....whose 'family value' defense was that he thought the teen prostitute that he and his friend double teamed in a hotel room was 18.

And the party of MTG ....who showed sexually explicit pictures of blow jobs and sex tapes on national TV.

So really, what do you expect?

Continually calling Jim Jordan, gym is really powerful stuff.
Gymmy was on Beavis & Butthead's radio show today & other then running his big mouth a mile a minute like he's on crack he had as usual, nothing to say other then his usual bullshit. Why do you nitwits keep electing shitheads like Jordan?

Gymmy was on Beavis & Butthead's radio show today & other then running his big mouth a mile a minute like he's on crack he had as usual, nothing to say other then his usual bullshit. Why do you nitwits keep electing shitheads like Jordan?

Powerful commentary.

Forum List

Back