More evidence of Biden crimes to be revealed today by whistleblowers.

I have! And she is a real looker, too! You are my Bitch! :spank:

I have no say in how any politicians make fools out of themselves, Jack.
You wish, cuck...and your pets..don't count. :auiqs.jpg:

I am sure Jordan, Comer and the rest of the Republican party crew will not disappoint in their epic failure. :)

Nobody is surprised by your stance. You are one of the most prolific reality deniers on the board.

These witnesses were involved in the investigations for years. They corroborate their stories. They found evidence of major crimes, and evidence of a coordinated cover up by the Merritless Gestapoland DOJ.

So all you will be able to do is bleat “Nuh-uh”.

Sux to be you.
There is no denial Smushy. You like to make up your own stories. And then, when confronted with facts, you deny and run away.
There is no there..there. These people will most likely perjure themselves...and I will have no sympathy for them.

Talk to me at the end of the day.
Because I'll be sitting here waiting to rub your nose in it. :)

...and your pets..don't count.
I'll have you know that I have a parakeet named Pythagoras that counts to a hundred and can do trig on her toes!

I am sure Jordan, Comer and the rest of the Republican party crew will not disappoint in their epic failure.
I sure hope so Jack, I want them consistent with the democrats so that there is no jealousy!

There is no denial Smushy. You like to make up your own stories. And then, when confronted with facts, you deny and run away.
There is no there..there. These people will most likely perjure themselves...and I will have no sympathy for them.

Talk to me at the end of the day.
Because I'll be sitting here waiting to rub your nose in it. :)
Once they provide their under oath testimony and evidence, I look forward to you proving they perjured themselves with actual evidence.

”Nuh-uh” doesn’t count, which is what your post here is, Simp.

I'll have you know that I have a parakeet named Pythagoras that counts to a hundred and can do trig on her toes!

I sure hope so Jack, I want them consistent with the democrats so that there is no jealousy!
Oh...so THAT'S who's constantly whispering lies in your ear...LOL.
You know, you should find a two legged friend to talk to. :)

Oh...so THAT'S who's constantly whispering lies in your ear...LOL.
Yes, but my Pythagoras only whispers Boolean algebra and axiomatic tautologies.

You know, you should find a two legged friend to talk to.
Parakeets only have two legs, Jack, unless you know of another kind. :dunno:
But her friend the cockatoo can suck like a Hoover.
Suck the paint right off a railing.
Just thought you should know.

They will be under oath.

They will be known.

They were assigned by the IRS to investigate international tax evasion crimes.

And they were assigned to investigate the Biden’s.

Gonna be hard for the Biden apologists to dismiss these highly credibly witnesses with the inside information.

well we do in fact know hunter didn't pay 2 million in taxes.

I’m on a delay listening to the hearings, but it looks like the Dimtard tactic is to ignore the testimony and evidence, and instead and instaed whine and cry that Trump can’t claim a two tiered justice system because that term is reserved for black criminals.

Yep. The Merritless Gestopland DOJ was exposed as having delayed, obstructed, and interfered in the investigation for the sole purpose of letting the statute of limitations run out on those felonies.

No thinking person can watch what happened today and claim the DOJ isn't corrupt, and the Biden family is full of criminals.

Nobody is surprised by your stance. You are one of the most prolific reality deniers on the board.

These witnesses were involved in the investigations for years. They corroborate their stories. They found evidence of major crimes, and evidence of a coordinated cover up by the Merritless Gestapoland DOJ.

So all you will be able to do is bleat “Nuh-uh”.

Sux to be you.
What crimes were revealed?

Hush, the official corrupt government statement is "> $100k". You know, because spinning it like that sounds a lot less serious. If they were talking about Trump they would say he failed to pay 200 million pennies.

Dude.

A Biden could murder a bus full of nuns in the middle of 5th Avenue, and the MSM wouldn't report on it, and (most) liberals wouldn't care.

It's a cult, and cults aren't swayed by reality or evidence.

How do you not know this by now?
Projection.

They will be under oath.

They will be known.

They were assigned by the IRS to investigate international tax evasion crimes.

And they were assigned to investigate the Biden’s.

Gonna be hard for the Biden apologists to dismiss these highly credibly witnesses with the inside information.

What crimes by Joe Biden, exactly?

Be specific.

Forum List

Back