More evidence of Biden crimes to be revealed today by whistleblowers.

Laughing.......you still refusing to even look at the video?

There's a reason you can't show us ONE quote, ONE video, ONE article of the IRS whistleblowers accusing Joe Biden of any crime.

Its the same reason you refuse to look at the video now. You're a liar.
I can, but I'm not watching hours of video just because some moron doesn't want to do the work. I'm not doing the editing for your benefit, moron. I just don't care whether you believe it. More and more people every day know it's the truth.

I can, but I'm not watching hours of video just because some moron doesn't want to do the work. I'm not doing the editing for your benefit, moron. I just don't care whether you believe it. More and more people every day know it's the truth.

Laughing......so you refuse to watch any of the hearings again. You've never seen a second of them....and still refuse.

Maybe you'll be capable of reading. Here's the transcripts.

Show us the IRS whistleblowers accusing Joe Biden of any crime.

You citing you is meaningless, as you lie like you breathe.

You're such a fucking moron.

LOL

Drools the USMB's fucking moron who says he heard the whistleblowers accuse Biden of committing a crime he says he didn't hear them say.

rotfl-gif.288736

Laughing......so you refuse to watch any of the hearings again. You've never seen a second of them....and still refuse.

Maybe you'll be capable of reading. Here's the transcripts.

Show us the IRS whistleblowers accusing Joe Biden of any crime.

You citing you is meaningless, as you lie like you breathe.
You believe the fact that I don't want to watch hours and hours of hearings again proves that I have never seen them?

You're a fucking moron. I also don't want to wade though 20,000 words of text.

You believe the fact that I don't want to watch hours and hours of hearings again proves that I have never seen them?

You're a fucking moron. I also don't want to wade though 20,000 words of text.

Laughing.....so you can't show us a single quote, not a single video, not a single article of any of the IRS whistleblowers accusing Joe Biden of any crime.

AND you refuse to even look at the hearing videos of the IRS whistleblowers.

AND you refuse to even look at the transcripts of their testimony.

You're so easy, liar.

Reading the posts from Trump cultists here, we can see that China is definitely _not_ getting their money's worth from their Republican agents.

Laughing.....so you can't show us a single quote, not a single video, not a single article of any of the IRS whistleblowers accusing Joe Biden of any crime.

AND you refuse to even look at the hearing videos of the IRS whistleblowers.

AND you refuse to even look at the transcripts of their testimony.

You're so easy, liar.
I can, but I have no interest in educating you, jackass.

I can, but I have no interest in educating you, jackass.

Oh, you CAN watch the video of the hearings. But you won't. You CAN look at the transcript. But you refuse.

And never having seen a second of the hearing and refusing to look at the transcript, you lied and made shit up. The IRS whistleblowers never accuse Joe Biden of any crime.

You make this too easy, liar.

Oh, you CAN watch the video of the hearings. But you won't. You CAN look at the transcript. But you refuse.

And never having seen a second of the hearing and refusing to look at the transcript, you lied and made shit up. The IRS whistleblowers never accuse Joe Biden of any crime.

You make this too easy, liar.
<YAWN!>

Laughing.....so much for your lie that the IRS whistleblowers accused Joe Biden of any crime.

Keep running from the transcript, Brip.

You're so easy.
You actually you're winning this debate, asshole?

The only think you're proving is that you're a dumbass.

You actually you're winning this debate, asshole?

The only think you're proving is that you're a dumbass.

I'm the only one between us that has watched any of hearing videos and or read any part of the transcript.

You refuse to do either. And then laughably make up meaningless bullshit about videos you've never watched, transcripts you refuse to read.

No where do the IRS whistleblowers accuse Joe Biden of any crime. You made that up.

Keep running, liar. You're easy meat.

Forum List

Back