More evidence of Biden crimes to be revealed today by whistleblowers.

Nope, lying doesn't help you, Dumbfuck. Your article...

... is about two whistleblowers appearing before Congress to describe Hunter Biden being treated with kid gloves by the Department of Justice. Says nothing at all about them offering evidence of Joe Biden committing crimes. Yet another failed Dumbfuck thread.

That article is about Hunter Biden, not Joe Biden, ya flamin' dumbfuck. In fact, the only mention of Joe is that he's Hunter's father.
More Fawnboi lies.

I never said “Joe” in the OP.

Learn to read, Stupid. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Dumbfuck, you posted your OP before it aired.

Savvy?

Before anyone saw the hearing, you falsely claimed they were going to show evidence of Biden crimes. And you linked an article about them appearing before Congress.

Only the article you linked is about Hunter, not Joe. And it's certainly not about any crimes he may have committed.

Means you made that up since you couldn't know if they would reveal anything I'm that hearing which wasn't in the article you posted.

Getting caught telling that lie, you switch your position to, well they talked about Biden cri.es in the hearing. But you can't post video or audio of them actually doing that.

Means you're lying now to cover up for your lie in your OP. :eusa_liar:
More lies about “Joe”, and another admission you are completely clueless regarding their testimony.

What a clown,

Putz, nothing in your article said anything about whistleblowers testifying about Biden committing any crimes. You made that up.
They did testify about additional Biden crimes, just as I said in the OP, Stupid.

Nope. My OP is 100% accurate, Simp.

Nope. It's a complete lie. With your knowledge of what they were going to speak about being limited to Hunter Biden being treated with kid gloves, you claimed they were going to reveal Joe Biden's crimes.

Nope. It's a complete lie. With your knowledge of what they were going to speak about being limited to Hunter Biden being treated with kid gloves, you claimed they were going to reveal Joe Biden's crimes.
Show where I said “Joe “ in the OP, liar.

Hahahahahahaha!

The serial liar has nothing but emoticons. :laughing0301:

LOL

There's nothing else for me to say, Dumbfuck; other than for me to pat you on the head like a good little dog or play a violin to give you my sympathies.

:itsok:

LOL

There's nothing else for me to say, Dumbfuck; other than for me to pat you on the head like a good little dog or play a violin to give you my sympathies.

:itsok:
Serial liar says what?

Forum List

Back