More evidence that the GOP is trying to undermine democracy for their own gain

Republicans have to win by a large enough margin that the Dems can't cheat their way to victory.
They did it with Franken, they're doing it here.

Should illegal votes be allowed to cancel out the votes of American citizens?

If you can prove the votes are illegal, of course not.

So you support an audit of all Dem votes?

If necessary, I would support an audit of ALL votes, you partisan nancy.

Then why did the Dem party send its sleazy lawyers down to Florida to oppose it?

Because they can?

Lib please half your Dem House candidates had to run as Trump supporters to win

Your comment is complete bullshit. Why do you resort to making things up? That's how far gone you are, snowflake. You're desperate, and starting to look a bit pathetic. Why do you lie?

I popped your blue wave bubble with facts, this has been widely reported, these Dem's are on record. Sorry if that blew up your blue wave propaganda. Pretty sad when Dem's have to support Trump's policies to win an election :21:

I popped your blue wave bubble with facts

Nope

this has been widely reported, these Dem's are on record.

Another lie

Pretty sad when Dem's have to support Trump's policies to win an election

Only in your partisan imagination. Anything else, snowflake?

^^^ AHAHAHA liberal denial, its almost sad. :21:

Facts, links, support? U NO HAVE THEM!! :auiqs.jpg: You are a butthurt, partisan snowflake that lost and is lashing out with phony conspiracy theories. That's all you are at the moment. I sure hope your meltdown won't last the whole next 2 years. Hate and anger can be hazardous to your health you know.

Nope

Another lie

Facts, links, support? U NO HAVE THEM!! :auiqs.jpg: You are a butthurt, partisan snowflake that lost and is lashing out with phony conspiracy theories. That's all you are at the moment. I sure hope your meltdown won't last the whole next 2 years. Hate and anger can be hazardous to your health you know.

It makes no difference to me if liberals go through life ignorant and poorly informed.

The GOP are such cowards. They have no principle. They don’t give a shit about how sacred the voting process should be. All they care about is winning.

Should we be surprised that they are trying to limit the count in AZ? No, but I’m sure USMB republicans will put their heads in the sand as usual. Their side stands to win of course.

Judge Refuses to Limit Arizona Vote Count in Razor-Close Senate Race

It's the Dems who were caught trying to cheat here in Az.
Settlement reached in tight Arizona Senate vote count

Arizona Republicans who had alleged the state’s two biggest counties were illegally counting some ballots changed course Friday and agreed to settle their lawsuit if rural voters also get an extra chance to fix problems with ballots cast in the state’s tight U.S. Senate race.

The GOP are such cowards. They have no principle. They don’t give a shit about how sacred the voting process should be. All they care about is winning.

Should we be surprised that they are trying to limit the count in AZ? No, but I’m sure USMB republicans will put their heads in the sand as usual. Their side stands to win of course.

It's the Dems who were caught trying to cheat here in Az. by not allowing the same standards.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...7ded04d8fac_story.html?utm_term=.0ebbed2e32c5

Arizona Republicans who had alleged the state’s two biggest counties were illegally counting some ballots changed course Friday and agreed to settle their lawsuit if rural voters also get an extra chance to fix problems with ballots cast in the state’s tight U.S. Senate race.

It's the Dems who were caught trying to cheat here in Az. by not allowing the same standards.
Settlement reached in tight Arizona Senate vote count

Nope

Another lie

It makes no difference to me if liberals go through life ignorant and poorly informed.

Liberals always seem to want my money to use towards issues that never guarantee a ROI. Sometimes the gamble works, but mostly, it just wastes my money. Conservatives used to oppose this. Now, under the Orange Virus, conservatives seem to want my money to use towards issues that never guarantee a ROI. You're both fucked in the head and I'm done with you.

Wingers on every side of the political spectrum have morphed into the same people, and you believe I'm Ignorant? Poorly informed? Okay. Here's how it plays out from now on, based on your stupid opinion:

How about I tell you to go fuck yourselves. Want a wall? Stupid idea, but you will have to find the funding for it yourselves, because people like myself won't sponsor your bullshit any longer. Keep up the rhetoric. It will leave you penniless and stupid. The budget of political contribution I used to use every year just went back into my business permanently. It's a win for me, and a loss for you.

You can't understand this because you're a partisan, politically brainwashed loon.

Nope

Another lie

Liberals always seem to want my money to use towards issues that never guarantee a ROI. Sometimes the gamble works, but mostly, it just wastes my money. Conservatives used to oppose this. Now, under the Orange Virus, conservatives seem to want my money to use towards issues that never guarantee a ROI. You're both fucked in the head and I'm done with you.

Wingers on every side of the political spectrum have morphed into the same people, and you believe I'm Ignorant? Poorly informed? Okay. Here's how it plays out from now on, based on your stupid opinion:

How about I tell you to go fuck yourselves. Want a wall? Stupid idea, but you will have to find the funding for it yourselves, because people like myself won't sponsor your bullshit any longer. Keep up the rhetoric. It will leave you penniless and stupid. The budget of political contribution I used to use every year just went back into my business permanently. It's a win for me, and a loss for you.

You can't understand this because you're a partisan, politically brainwashed loon.

You are behaving like a triggered intolerant liberal who's lost their composure, why don't you give yourself a time out. :cuckoo:

All they care about is winning.
and of course democrats are different....right billy?....

Nope

Another lie

You are behaving like a triggered intolerant liberal who's lost their composure, why don't you give yourself a time out. :cuckoo:

I have. No more political contributions.

Anger management bro, right now.

Anger management bro, right now.

Not angry at all.

Forum List

Back