More evidence that the GOP is trying to undermine democracy for their own gain

The GOP are such cowards. They have no principle. They don’t give a shit about how sacred the voting process should be. All they care about is winning.

Should we be surprised that they are trying to limit the count in AZ? No, but I’m sure USMB republicans will put their heads in the sand as usual. Their side stands to win of course.

Judge Refuses to Limit Arizona Vote Count in Razor-Close Senate Race
If they aren't looting the country with their tax breaks for billionaires.

They are practicing voter suppression.

Even Trump's cabinet are a bunch of thieves.

It's no coincidence that Trump is surrounded by criminals

Donald Trump And His Cabinet Of Criminals

GOP donors pass tax cuts or no more donations

Anyone else have links....................like..................me?
A true libtard. You think someone else’s money belongs to ewe. Get a job!
Why do you asshats say “get a job!” so much? I get that it makes you feel manly and superior to think you are taking some welfare queen down a peg or two, but I have news for you: the unemployment rate is below 4%. That means that when you say this to someone, they likely already have a job. Get over yourself. You aren’t special because you have a job lol. That’s just part of human life.
If you had a job ewe would not be wanting to take other people’s fricking money! I know the concept is foreign to ewe jerks but earning your own way is what real people do. The other 50% of ewe are just leeching.
Lol you are such an idiot. You have all these dumb beliefs that are not at all based on reality. Just so we are clear, you think 50% of people in this country as of two years into Trump’s presidency are leeches and the unemployment rate is way beyond 3%? Okay got it.

Republicans have to win by a large enough margin that the Dems can't cheat their way to victory.
They did it with Franken, they're doing it here.

Apparently, Republicans did not win by such a margin. What's the problem?

The problem is Dems can manufacture enough votes to steal the election.

Or, more people voted for them. If votes have been falsified, then I'm sure there's proof. What's the problem?

The GOP are such cowards. They have no principle. They don’t give a shit about how sacred the voting process should be. All they care about is winning.

Should we be surprised that they are trying to limit the count in AZ? No, but I’m sure USMB republicans will put their heads in the sand as usual. Their side stands to win of course.

Judge Refuses to Limit Arizona Vote Count in Razor-Close Senate Race
If they aren't looting the country with their tax breaks for billionaires.

They are practicing voter suppression.

Even Trump's cabinet are a bunch of thieves.

It's no coincidence that Trump is surrounded by criminals

Donald Trump And His Cabinet Of Criminals

GOP donors pass tax cuts or no more donations

Anyone else have links....................like..................me?
A true libtard. You think someone else’s money belongs to ewe. Get a job!
Why do you asshats say “get a job!” so much? I get that it makes you feel manly and superior to think you are taking some welfare queen down a peg or two, but I have news for you: the unemployment rate is below 4%. That means that when you say this to someone, they likely already have a job. Get over yourself. You aren’t special because you have a job lol. That’s just part of human life.
If you had a job ewe would not be wanting to take other people’s fricking money! I know the concept is foreign to ewe jerks but earning your own way is what real people do. The other 50% of ewe are just leeching.
Lol you are such an idiot. You have all these dumb beliefs that are not at all based on reality. Just so we are clear, you think 50% of people in this country as of two years into Trump’s presidency are leeches and the unemployment rate is way beyond 3%? Okay got it.
If taxes are so great let’s have a flat tax. No exceptions! 25% good for ewe?

Count all legal votes! Illegal voting in not countable! We need voter ID.
You’re basing this on absolutely nothing except what republicans tell you to believe. That’s it.
What are you afraid of numbnutz?

What are you afraid of, chicken shit?
What r ewe afraid of?

Absolutely nothing. But, then again, I'm not a partisan nitwit like yourself.

Count all legal votes! Illegal voting in not countable! We need voter ID.
You’re basing this on absolutely nothing except what republicans tell you to believe. That’s it.

What r ewe afraid of?

You are quite simply a dirt dauber unable to address the question.

What r ewe afraid of?

Are you impaired in some way? Wait, Of course you are. You're a winger. You asked what I was afraid of, I said nothing, question asked, question answered.

What r ewe afraid of?

Are you impaired in some way? Wait, Of course you are. You're a winger. You asked what I was afraid of, I said nothing, question asked, question answered.
Then voter ID dosen’t bother ewe! Good.

What r ewe afraid of?

It won't happen. But should it be implemented, no, it wouldn't bother me.

What r ewe afraid of?

Yes it will. This shitstorm you assholes unleashed in Florida will be your undoing! I am mclovin it!

Yes it will. This shitstorm you assholes unleashed in Florida will be your undoing! I am mclovin it!

Great! What the fuck are you talking about? I don't even live in Floriduh.

That’s two good things!

That’s two good things!

Ah, you're a troll. Bye bye.

Republicans have to win by a large enough margin that the Dems can't cheat their way to victory.
They did it with Franken, they're doing it here.

Apparently, Republicans did not win by such a margin. What's the problem?
Demoncraps trying to steal the election, that's the problem.

How are the Democrats stealing if the Republicans don't have enough votes to win?
By breaking the law with obviously fake ballots. End it and arrest the hag in Broward county.

Forum List

Back