More evidence that the GOP is trying to undermine democracy for their own gain

The GOP are such cowards. They have no principle. They don’t give a shit about how sacred the voting process should be. All they care about is winning.

Should we be surprised that they are trying to limit the count in AZ? No, but I’m sure USMB republicans will put their heads in the sand as usual. Their side stands to win of course.

Judge Refuses to Limit Arizona Vote Count in Razor-Close Senate Race
If they aren't looting the country with their tax breaks for billionaires.

They are practicing voter suppression.

Even Trump's cabinet are a bunch of thieves.

It's no coincidence that Trump is surrounded by criminals

Donald Trump And His Cabinet Of Criminals

GOP donors pass tax cuts or no more donations

Anyone else have links....................like..................me?
A true libtard. You think someone else’s money belongs to ewe. Get a job!
A true conservatard. You think this country only belongs to white people.

Republicans have to win by a large enough margin that the Dems can't cheat their way to victory.
They did it with Franken, they're doing it here.

Apparently, Republicans did not win by such a margin. What's the problem?
I know right? Democrats try to get everybody to vote. Republicans want to block the half the country from voting.

You don’t find Republicans saying things like lets get out the vote. You get them trying to suppress the boat.

Republicans have to win by a large enough margin that the Dems can't cheat their way to victory.

Demoncraps trying to steal the election, that's the problem.

How are the Democrats stealing if the Republicans don't have enough votes to win?
By breaking the law with obviously fake ballots. End it and arrest the hag in Broward county.

I hate to break it to you, but I think the answer is simple: in the midterms, it turned out Republicans aren't as popular as you think they are. That's why they lost. You are just having a winger tantrum.

I TOLD YOU the Democrats are desperate to regain power, even if that means cheating, fraud, racketeering, whatever it takes to steal an election.

The GOP are such cowards. They have no principle. They don’t give a shit about how sacred the voting process should be. All they care about is winning.

Should we be surprised that they are trying to limit the count in AZ? No, but I’m sure USMB republicans will put their heads in the sand as usual. Their side stands to win of course.

Judge Refuses to Limit Arizona Vote Count in Razor-Close Senate Race
If they aren't looting the country with their tax breaks for billionaires.

They are practicing voter suppression.

Even Trump's cabinet are a bunch of thieves.

It's no coincidence that Trump is surrounded by criminals

Donald Trump And His Cabinet Of Criminals

GOP donors - pass tax cuts or no more donations

Anyone else have links....................like..................me?
Next comes obstruction

The problem is Dems can manufacture enough votes to steal the election.

Where and how was this done?

I could just as easily say these votes were deliberately hidden to give Repubs the advantage. I won't though as there is no evidence of that and dopey recriminations aren't helpful to the process.

Demoncraps trying to steal the election, that's the problem.

How are the Democrats stealing if the Republicans don't have enough votes to win?
By breaking the law with obviously fake ballots. End it and arrest the hag in Broward county.

I hate to break it to you, but I think the answer is simple: in the midterms, it turned out Republicans aren't as popular as you think they are. That's why they lost. You are just having a winger tantrum.
Not in Florida. Republicans won and a scum dimwit in Broward county is trying to steal the election. Typical scum libtarded tactic.

The problem is Dems can manufacture enough votes to steal the election.

I could just as easily say these votes were deliberately hidden to give Repubs the advantage. I won't though as there is no evidence of that and dopey recriminations aren't helpful to the process.

It was done in Minnesota to "elect" Franken.
Hey, look at this box of ballots we found.
An extra 1000 votes for the Dem. Weird.

I know right? Democrats try to get everybody to vote. Republicans want to block the half the country from voting.

You don’t find Republicans saying things like lets get out the vote. You get them trying to suppress the boat.

That is a good point. I never do see Republicans suppressing boats. (kidding, know what you meant)

I TOLD YOU the Democrats are desperate to regain power, even if that means cheating, fraud, racketeering, whatever it takes to steal an election.

Or, maybe, Republicans are just not as popular as they think they are. Think about it. You're having a winger meltdown.

Or, maybe, Republicans are just not as popular as they think they are. Think about it. You're having a winger meltdown.

Lib please half your Dem House candidates had to run as Trump supporters to win, many promising voters they would oppose Pelosi as speaker. Here I'll just laugh in your face :auiqs.jpg:

Should illegal votes be allowed to cancel out the votes of American citizens?

If you can prove the votes are illegal, of course not.

So you support an audit of all Dem votes?

If necessary, I would support an audit of ALL votes, you partisan nancy.

Should illegal votes be allowed to cancel out the votes of American citizens?

If you can prove the votes are illegal, of course not.

So you support an audit of all Dem votes?

If necessary, I would support an audit of ALL votes, you partisan nancy.

Then why did the Dem party send its sleazy lawyers down to Florida to oppose it?

Lib please half your Dem House candidates had to run as Trump supporters to win

Your comment is complete bullshit. Why do you resort to making things up? That's how far gone you are, snowflake. You're desperate, and starting to look a bit pathetic. Why do you lie?

Forum List

Back